• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much derailing in that podcast. Liam said Silver Surfer is better than Piccolo to fight Martian Manhunter.
Rare capeshit I support.

To save Piccolo lol

And tbh, Silver Surfer has legacy as stronk character. Meanwhile while not known by all, but it is still somewhat known that MM is one of the hidden strongest JL members. I feel like you could have debate with this.

Rare capeshit I support.

To save Piccolo lol

And tbh, Silver Surfer has legacy as stronk character. Meanwhile while not known by all, but it is still somewhat known that MM is one of the hidden strongest JL members. I feel like you could have debate with this.
I feel like MM has no sure way have completely destroying Silver Surfer

**** it, lets do unironic capeshit discussion. Why not.

Why would SS beat MM? Regen that good? Both have it no?

MM has that dummy planck feat, does SS too? (Well probably by scaling to Thor).

Does either of them have abilities other dont? What are notable less known abilities?

Does either of them have abilities other dont? What are notable less known abilities?
I wouldn't be surprised if SS at least had the speed advantage, given his whole schtick is flying to alien planets for Galactus to feed on.

Surfer has an outright Immeasurable feat

So much derailing in that podcast. Liam said Silver Surfer is better than Piccolo to fight Martian Manhunter.
a11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back