• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we're in a new year its time for lil resolution
going to be shilling this Mu alot
gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_xenozer0_dfkl4ui-pre.jpg
King shit

I'll be trying to do the same for my own fave MU.
unknown.png

Unrelated, but I'm putting serious consideration into making a couple of blogs that WEREN'T on the list of blogs I planned to make at the end of Kasen v Fleetway! There's only two right now, and one of them I'll be getting assistance on (if you want to reveal who you are and what the MU is right now go ahead), but they'll likely be done before many of the currently planned blogs (don't expect Archie Tails vs Ran Yakumo anytime soon, I have to re-read all of Archie Sonic and that'll be a herculean effort).

I'd expect one of those two mystery blogs first, or Mario vs Sonic to end up being my next blog.

Death Battle Season 10 leaked!!

Giorno vs Joker (3D)
Ant-Man vs Atom (Sprites)
Bowser vs Eggman (Sprites)
Gojo vs Makima (Hand-Drawn)
Liu Kang vs Jago (3D)
Cinder vs Azula (Sprites)
Whitebeard vs Escanor (Sprites)
Gru vs Megamind (3D)
Carrie vs Eleven (3D)
Guts vs Dimitri (Sprites)
Sly Cooper vs Lupin (Sprites)
Cole vs Alex (3D)
Galactus vs Unicron (3D)
I'm the only person that wants whitebeard vs escanor

Per the team, Gogito was probably chosen as an episode because the DBX of Gogeta vs Vegito did "well".

Since there was no DBX this year, I suppose they could choose a MU that did well for a Death Battle Cast

Top Choices:
Batman vs Moon Knight (172k)
Shifu vs Splinter (121k)
Mickey vs Bugs (109k)
Rick Sanchez vs The Doctor (101k)
Gojo vs Makima (97k)
Ainz vs Grim (73k)
Ghost Rider vs Sans (68K)

Something the crew said on discord earlier in the month was just how much material Doctor Who has. It has tons of books and stuff, they said they will probably have to dedicate an entire year to research everything Doctor Who related.

Batman is gonna return eventually, but I don't think he'll show up next season yet
Mickey vs Bugs is gonna happen, but I feel it's not happening next season
I feel the two skeleton MUs are very unlikely to happen
Gojo vs Makima seems to be the obvious winner, though Shifu vs Spliter would be very cool

Per the team, Gogito was probably chosen as an episode because the DBX of Gogeta vs Vegito did "well".

Since there was no DBX this year, I suppose they could choose a MU that did well for a Death Battle Cast

Top Choices:
Batman vs Moon Knight (172k)
Shifu vs Splinter (121k)
Mickey vs Bugs (109k)
Rick Sanchez vs The Doctor (101k)
Gojo vs Makima (97k)
Ainz vs Grim (73k)
Ghost Rider vs Sans (68K)

Something the crew said on discord earlier in the month was just how much material Doctor Who has. It has tons of books and stuff, they said they will probably have to dedicate an entire year to research everything Doctor Who related.

Batman is gonna return eventually, but I don't think he'll show up next season yet
Mickey vs Bugs is gonna happen, but I feel it's not happening next season
I feel the two skeleton MUs are very unlikely to happen
Gojo vs Makima seems to be the obvious winner, though Shifu vs Spliter would be very cool
those two easily

Death Battle Season 10 leaked!!

Giorno vs Joker (3D)
Ant-Man vs Atom (Sprites)
Bowser vs Eggman (Sprites)
Gojo vs Makima (Hand-Drawn)
Liu Kang vs Jago (3D)
Cinder vs Azula (Sprites)
Whitebeard vs Escanor (Sprites)
Gru vs Megamind (3D)
Carrie vs Eleven (3D)
Guts vs Dimitri (Sprites)
Sly Cooper vs Lupin (Sprites)
Cole vs Alex (3D)
Galactus vs Unicron (3D)
maxresdefault.jpg

I'll keep an eye on this (I don't buy for a minute that Azula vs Cinder wouldn't be 3D) - I'd only be disappointed if Guts isn't fighting Clare more... but hey

And happy new year!!

Tales from the discord, I guess this could be a series....????

As I said in the morning, at least two members of the research team had concluded Azula beats Cinder, agreeing with a person who makes prediction videos.

Not sure what Fox is talking about, I have only seen one to two person vouching for Bill beating Discord, usually its the other way around, a lot of peeps in the discord has Discord beating Bill pretty handily
Guess I’ll adopt a Hiei vs Sasuke attitude towards Cinder vs Azula where I don’t really agree with the outcome but the loser is a shit character so I’ll accept it anyway

Also, based. #DISCORDSWEEP

Last edited:
So.....what's the prediction for Bill vs Discord Death Battle ?
Discord roflstomps, but DB is obviously going to make it seem like it's a "Very close matchup, and that Bill matched Discord in a lot of ways."

Lets put it this way, even if they wank Azula to city level, she is still a glass cannon and Cinder has scaling at least that high and potentially significantly higher
I'm going to clown on you if DB makes Azula win.

I'm just warning ya.

attitude* :geek:
Autocorrect shit

So.....what's the prediction for Bill vs Discord Death Battle ?
Most people have Discord stomping it seems. Stats-wise I assume DB will put them both at Universal and say it’s extremely close but Discord ends up edging out due his Abstract Existence and the fact that Bill has almost no speed feats.

The entire community will clown on them if they make Azula win, Cinder curbstomping Azula is one of the few RWBY matches where its been agreed for years that the RWBY character stomps their opponent into the ground
Still clowning on you regardless just for the fact you're a RWBY supporter in the year of 2023. 🥸

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back