• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys which is better 8-A or high 7-C?

the same but with 3-A and Low 2-C?
High 7C, it’s just a bigger number.

Low 2C is a pretty big difference to 3A. 3A is just any universe of a finite size, which L2C is either destroying an infinite universe, or a timeline (which is infinite in size as it extents infinitely into the future in past). No amount of multipliers stacked onto a universe or no universe that’s a shitzillion times larger than ours would be more impressive than destroying an infinite universe or a timeline.

Meanwhile Tier 1 battles;

he-is-speaking-guy-explaining-with-a-whiteboard.gif
This is honestly one of my favorite parts of a lot of tier 1 battles. Oftentimes there’s a lot more at play than just the dimensional tiering. Usually characters at these levels have an absolutely batshit amount of abilities, resistances, regen, immortalities and shit that the debate of working out how these options bounce off one another is just insanely interesting. One character being a zillion dimensions stronger than the other could end up not at all being a factor at times.

I think the issue some ppl have iwith tier 1 stuff is that a lot of the popular tier 1 debates really do just come down to “my multiverse is bigger than yours” at times lol.

This is honestly one of my favorite parts of a lot of tier 1 battles. Oftentimes there’s a lot more at play than just the dimensional tiering. Usually characters at these levels have an absolutely batshit amount of abilities, resistances, regen, immortalities and shit that the debate of working out how these options bounce off one another is just insanely interesting. One character being a zillion dimensions stronger than the other could end up not at all being a factor at times.

I think the issue some ppl have iwith tier 1 stuff is that a lot of the popular tier 1 debates really do just come down to “my multiverse is bigger than yours” at times lol.
To me it's lame asf.

To me it's lame asf.
You're both right.

Well it was initially made for that target audience but it has a lot less “girly” themes than people realize. I direct to this Twitter thread I partially helped put together with some friends;

how can i put this. even sailor moon to the same degree kills me in the same way mlp does. i just can't look at either series.

Low2ç 3A be dumb and arbitrary in the grand scheme of things

It was supposed to be a crossover between the back in the 90s
I don’t think L2C is arbitrary, I think 2C is the one that’s arbitrary lol. I think what’s currently L2C would probably be better off as 2C and what’s currently 2C should be folded into 2B

That mean your tolerance on girly things are low lel
That mean you can't stand with trap shennanigans
Power puff girls was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid guess it had more going for it than just girl things.
Looking through that mlp thread showed that they have like fights n stuff but you know that 90% of the show is just friendship and love and peace n shit.

From which verses? Connections other than purple skin machos?
Black Hot (Villainous) vs Dragaux (Ring Fit Adventure)

Recurring "antagonists" from their respective series of similar build and appearance who dont actually have any evil plans or goals as antagonists, they are simply pursuing physical perfection through constant exercise and only wish to be admired by people and just so happen to do vaguely antagonistic things as a result of working towards this

Black Hot (Villainous) vs Dragaux (Ring Fit Adventure)

Recurring "antagonists" from their respective series of similar build and appearance who dont actually have any evil plans or goals as antagonists, they are simply pursuing physical perfection through constant exercise and only wish to be admired by people and just so happen to do vaguely antagonistic things as a result of working towards this
Thanks.

Kind of funny Dragaux is the better known character to APAC audience.

c042gvlk2s8a1.png

Discord VS Scarlet Witch when?

I personally want Discord and/or Twilight Sparkle slap Star Butterfly btw

This is quite literally a good majority of anime nowadays.

What's so different about MLP doing it?
Remember how you felt about this girl in dbs?
Make her five different main protagonists and you have the mlp gang.

Remember how you felt about this girl in dbs?
Make her five different main protagonists and you have the mlp gang.
I mean if you think that the MLP gang are as simple and underdeveloped and annoying as this character then sure but they’re really not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back