• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
devv67g-9c67f0cb-baaa-4499-bf38-97896c1056eb.png

What are Alex win cons again?
The winning conditions of Alex Mercer are touching and infecting or absorbing Cole MacGrath before Cole blasts Alex Mercer in any way imaginable from any distance. (And Cole MacGrath has extended melee range attacks to up to planet circumference attack range)

Not to mention Discord can just close the Weirdmaggeddon rift and cut off Bill’s source of power lol
Discord playing Eobard Thawne and closing the rift and saying "sorry, was that important" would be so malice it is real funny.

In fact there could be a lot of insertions of MLP jokes and Gravity Falls jokes and even referenced of prior Death Battle fights to make it extra fun.

Of course optimal ending will be Bill Cipher be petrified while spamming swearwords - then Discord, "pleased with the epic and fun bout, simply gives a wholesome fist bump to his foe's stone statue, which withers away into dust". Yes this is a Gogeta vs Vegito reference.

Last edited:
My mother has learned to tolerate some weeb shit, she even watched OG Dragonball for a bit and thought it was cute. She even asked for an anime doll because she found them cute, so I got her a Asuka one and she liked it.

I am still holding back on my weeb/nerdy collection until I move out though lol. I'm kinda stuck here for the time being.
I am a Made in Abyss fan, If I even got the manga my mom would crucify me.

I don't wanna be seen as a loser AND a pedo

I think he means people that are hiding their, ugh, weebness from some people
If someone can’t accept all the Marisa Kirisame, Godzilla and John Wick figures/statues on my shelf then that’s their loss tbh.

I mean it kinda seems like anybody can interact with Bill when he’s in the mindscape, despite being the master of the mind he’s at his weakest when he’s inside of one as that’s how he can be destroyed. Discord can easily destroy Bill if he gets into his mind.
I really doubt they’ll lean that hard into the stomp angle lol. At most it’ll be a “initially I thought this would go the other way, but Discord actually shuts down Bill in every possible way!”

I saw everyone mentioning christmas hauls, I came out pretty good, got a couple games, a couple comic collections, and my Ma surprised me with a record player with two of my favorite albums on vinyl (Illmatic & Operation Doomsday, I can't ******* wait to track down a copy of Madvillainy and Mm.. Food? on vinyl too). Also a Sonic shirt and some socks with my dog on them. Banger Christmas on my end.

Good ending: Bill gets statstomped and can’t kill a living concept. DB ingores that Bill having Low-Godly Regen is BS so Discord can’t kill him either.

So the battle ends with Bill just giving up after getting turned into a fanon OC. First battle that ends in a legitimate Draw in years
Tbh what matchups are out there that have a genuine chance of being a draw? The only one I can think of is Jack Frost vs Cirno off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back