• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Age Superman was something else huh

zs4hinjkm72a1.jpg
vupmjq2ah0k81.jpg

I need the context.

By the way, I have read the Hong Kong manhua named Tiger Shark has decent Magnetism Manipulation-based haxes. Thankfully the "Magnitude 50" power is likely an exaggeration rather than actual feat.
Holy... Just realise Hong Kong manhua once had adapted classics like Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. (And unsurprisingly the art quality is actually good.)

A summary of the view count of Brandon Yates commissioned music works collection volume 5 up till now:
  • Heart Of Darkness (Riku vs Meta Knight) [Kingdom Hearts vs Kirby] - 13k views
  • Brainwaves (Sailor Mercury vs Tecna) [Sailor Moon vs Winx Club] - 6.4k views
  • Red Lead Redemption (Vash The Stampede vs Vincent Valentine) [Trigun vs Final Fantasy VII] - 10k views
  • Dance With The Devil ft. @ TherewolfMedia (Dante vs Bayonetta) [Devil May Cry vs Bayonetta] - 14k views
  • Legendary Fury (Tai Lung vs Ryuga) [Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade] - 10k views
  • Explosive (Bakugo vs Megumin) [My Hero Academia vs Konosuba] - 11k views
  • Chima Forever! (Black Panther vs Laval) [Marvel vs Legends of Chima] - 5.4k views
  • Double The Riders (Sakamoto Ryouma vs Kamen Rider Double) [Fate vs Kamen Rider] - 6.3k views
  • Unforgiving Justice (Punisher vs Red Hood) [Marvel vs DC] - 7.7k views
  • Noble Savages (Tarzan vs Conan The Barbarian) - 7.2k views
  • Dream Buffet (Kirby vs Buu) [Kirby vs Dragon Ball Z] (Sponsored) - 10k views
  • Nobody's Perfect (Cell vs Xion) [Dragon Ball Z vs Kingdom Hearts] - 12k views
  • Destiny Calls (Wings Of Fire Dragonets of Destiny Battle Royale) - 4.3k views
  • Rip and Terminate (Terminator vs Doomslayer) [Terminator vs DOOM] - 9.4k views
  • Faster Than Light (King Mickey vs Archie Sonic) [Kingdom Hearts vs Archie Comics] - 10k views
  • Sins Of The Father (Liquid Snake and Shadow Moses vs Zeke Yeager and Marley) [Metal Gear vs AoT] - 7.2k views
  • Blood Stained Strides - Vocal Version w/@TysonYen & @lnfotron (Raiden vs Hiryu Strider) - 13k views
  • The Monster Was You (The Flood vs The Thing) [Halo vs The Thing] - 7.3k views
  • Dark Valentine (Ivy Valentine vs Morrigan Aensland) [Soul Calibur vs Darkstalkers] - 3.5k views
  • Birth By Exile (Aqua vs The Jedi Exile/Meetra Surik) [Kingdom Hearts vs Star Wars: KotOR] - 3.6k views
  • Shadow On Mars (Magus vs Saturos) [Chrono Trigger vs Golden Sun] - 2k views

Guess how many more music works for volume 5 are coming...

Last edited:
Am i the only one that wants a death battle with boondocks in it?
Boondocks is actually a good series. Too bad some people who need it the most hate it the deepest.

And does that series actually have any superhuman feats? I am afraid Boondocks is less worthy than even Ip Man when it comes to representation in Death Battle.
(I mean, even Ip Man (Donnie Yen Ip Man film series) got a few low superhuman level feats)

Boondocks is actually a good series. Too bad some people who need it the most hate it the deepest.

And does that series actually have any superhuman feats? I am afraid Boondocks is less worthy than even Ip Man when it comes to representation in Death Battle.
(I mean, even Ip Man (Donnie Yen Ip Man film series) got a few low superhuman level feats)
Yup.
Outrunning bullets
Even hypersonic type speeds.
Plus many wall level feats.

it has plenty. Hell huey is a genius in fights

And does The Boondocks series actually have any superhuman feats?
Yup.
Outrunning bullets
Even hypersonic type speeds.
Plus many wall level feats.

it has plenty. Hell huey is a genius in fights
Okay.

So... Whom do you think would be the best match against which character at The Boondocks?

Finally got around to watching Gogeta vs Vegito, 'twas pretty good. Solid 8/10 for me.
Glad you also enjoy it.

Now Death Battle suddenly opens up a box of hidden hope - that in-verse battles are actually plausible and can be potentially profit making.

Okay.

So... Whom do you think would be the best match against which character at The Boondocks?

Glad you also enjoy it.

Now Death Battle suddenly opens up a box of hidden hope - that in-verse battles are actually plausible and can be potentially profit making.
I guess Goku vs Vegeta or Thor vs Hulk have become more viable now. Not sure what to think of that yet.

Just googled it and damn it's long, it even has more words than Sonic's Ultimate Harem. Of course it's no where near as long as that fic about that one guy's lucario OC, that one about a series where people want to have s^x with battleships or that "fic" where the writer blatantly copy and pasted Wikipedia articles which inflates his word count, still impressive though.
Prey and a Lamb and the Austreoh saga blow FO:E out of the water when it comes to wordcount.

So vegito won in the end like how canonical sources say, both in and out of the series

Was entertaining, but if same verse fights are to be done, is better doing fights that are more debatable, like two characters people wanted to see fight in a series but didnt and its not very obvious who would win either, Jiren vs Broly was kinda like that at some point when both were still fairly new

Holy... Just realise Hong Kong manhua once had adapted classics like Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. (And unsurprisingly the art quality is actually good.)

A summary of the view count of Brandon Yates commissioned music works collection volume 5 up till now:
  • Heart Of Darkness (Riku vs Meta Knight) [Kingdom Hearts vs Kirby] - 13k views
  • Brainwaves (Sailor Mercury vs Tecna) [Sailor Moon vs Winx Club] - 6.4k views
  • Red Lead Redemption (Vash The Stampede vs Vincent Valentine) [Trigun vs Final Fantasy VII] - 10k views
  • Dance With The Devil ft. @ TherewolfMedia (Dante vs Bayonetta) [Devil May Cry vs Bayonetta] - 14k views
  • Legendary Fury (Tai Lung vs Ryuga) [Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade] - 10k views
  • Explosive (Bakugo vs Megumin) [My Hero Academia vs Konosuba] - 11k views
  • Chima Forever! (Black Panther vs Laval) [Marvel vs Legends of Chima] - 5.4k views
  • Double The Riders (Sakamoto Ryouma vs Kamen Rider Double) [Fate vs Kamen Rider] - 6.3k views
  • Unforgiving Justice (Punisher vs Red Hood) [Marvel vs DC] - 7.7k views
  • Noble Savages (Tarzan vs Conan The Barbarian) - 7.2k views
  • Dream Buffet (Kirby vs Buu) [Kirby vs Dragon Ball Z] (Sponsored) - 10k views
  • Nobody's Perfect (Cell vs Xion) [Dragon Ball Z vs Kingdom Hearts] - 12k views
  • Destiny Calls (Wings Of Fire Dragonets of Destiny Battle Royale) - 4.3k views
  • Rip and Terminate (Terminator vs Doomslayer) [Terminator vs DOOM] - 9.4k views
  • Faster Than Light (King Mickey vs Archie Sonic) [Kingdom Hearts vs Archie Comics] - 10k views
  • Sins Of The Father (Liquid Snake and Shadow Moses vs Zeke Yeager and Marley) [Metal Gear vs AoT] - 7.2k views
  • Blood Stained Strides - Vocal Version w/@TysonYen & @lnfotron (Raiden vs Hiryu Strider) - 13k views
  • The Monster Was You (The Flood vs The Thing) [Halo vs The Thing] - 7.3k views
  • Dark Valentine (Ivy Valentine vs Morrigan Aensland) [Soul Calibur vs Darkstalkers] - 3.5k views
  • Birth By Exile (Aqua vs The Jedi Exile/Meetra Surik) [Kingdom Hearts vs Star Wars: KotOR] - 3.6k views
  • Shadow On Mars (Magus vs Saturos) [Chrono Trigger vs Golden Sun] - 2k views

Guess how many more music works for volume 5 are coming...
Newest music work
Revelation Of Suffering (Heather Mason vs Moira Burton) [Silent Hill vs Resident Evil]

So vegito won in the end like how canonical sources say, both in and out of the series

Was entertaining, but if same verse fights are to be done, is better doing fights that are more debatable, like two characters people wanted to see fight in a series but didnt and its not very obvious who would win either, Jiren vs Broly was kinda like that at some point when both were still fairly new
Hey @Kirbonic_Pikmin sorry for the random mention, but the other day I mentioned Snively vs Grimer as a potential same series matchup, but I wasn't able to find sny profiles for them here (unless I was looking in the wrong places, which is possible). Since you recently did a big read through of STC for the Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic blog, do you happen to know if Grimer is even VS eligible?

Hey @Kirbonic_Pikmin sorry for the random mention, but the other day I mentioned Snively vs Grimer as a potential same series matchup, but I wasn't able to find sny profiles for them here (unless I was looking in the wrong places, which is possible). Since you recently did a big read through of STC for the Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic blog, do you happen to know if Grimer is even VS eligible?
Ehhhhhhhh he has some mechs but they don’t really have any impressive showings besides getting immediately btfo’d by Sonic. Most of his best showings are Badniks he’s created

he created a lot of the weapons Robotnik uses in the comic, in fact he’s the creator of Metallix (STC’s Metal Sonic) and he has some various trinkets he’s built with notable effects (power absorption) but he himself is incredibly ineffective in combat. You’d basically have to give him everything he’s built throughout Fleetway even if it’s incredibly non-standard to make him very viable, iirc.

Also iirc he doesn’t have a profile here because he’s treated as a familiar for Robotnik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back