• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at the time the wiki changed it’s standards to say traveling through time with speed is FTL not immeasureable
I think that's the case with real life physics? But in general, VS debating doesn't consider real physics in a verse unless the verse itself acknowledges or uses them, given how many liberties fiction tends to take with them (faster than sound fighters talking to each other, space battles with sound, no conservation of energy, etc.)

“Combatants' quotes at the end of their analyses were removed to prevent the risk of YouTube copyright claiming episodes because of them.”
I feel that the move may allow the introduction of combatants who lack voiced quote.
Yeah, Discord actually travels in time by going too fast.

c1db77033a49713028de30b0e3a23ea8227d8a73r1-674-491v2_hq.jpg

This is coming from the guy that ***** on modern VS but to Discord's credit, this feat has actual merit.

You'd have to go "outlier" route but Bill has even worse anti-feats lmao
Yeah, Bill's anti-feat is simply worse.
Hey, does Pinkie Pie beat Deadpool?
According to our profile, Pinkie Pie beats Deadpool.

By the way, who know the stats and abilities of Fone Bone? Fone Bone has been considered as Anne's best opponent.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I guess he is willing? I guess it’s just RT he burned bridges with, not DB. He did say he always had good memories with the team.

Here’s hoping they can get him on a huge important MU someday, one that’d need really good h2h choreo or smthn.
The Fact Tiki comment on it as well as yates makes me feel lilke Ben and Chad has to be aware of this as well
no way they would turn down Torrian coming back for an episode or two

To my understanding he didn’t plan to blow up universes Anti-Monitor style, he was going to “liberate” the multiverse by screwing up the laws of physics and “partying” (rampaging) in each universe with his reality bending powers until they were eventually destroyed over an unknown period of time. And being immortal and apparently near-omnipotent made him a big threat (“A party that never ends with a host that never dies!”). He basically had Discord’s plan but on a multiversal scale.

Anyway yeah unfortunately it’s extremely likely that DB is gonna use Multi+ or 11D Bill lol
Man did this season go out on a abhorrent note.

Also I have no interest in the community voted fights at all.
My brother in Allah, you have an MLP avatar.

Look I only know about it because I vaguely remember a video mentioning it like probably half a decade ago, beyond that I have basically no knowledge on the topic.
I believe it's up there as one of the longest fanfics ever written, too. Maybe even had a hardcover release if I'm not mistaken?

Why do I still remember this crap?

I believe it's up there as one of the longest fanfics ever written, too. Maybe even had a hardcover release if I'm not mistaken?

Why do I still remember this crap?
Just googled it and damn it's long, it even has more words than Sonic's Ultimate Harem. Of course it's no where near as long as that fic about that one guy's lucario OC, that one about a series where people want to have s^x with battleships or that "fic" where the writer blatantly copy and pasted Wikipedia articles which inflates his word count, still impressive though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back