• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the highest possible interpretation of Discord possible? He can't beat the Pan-Dimensional Beings sus Dimensions statement if they use it right
Like I said earlier, even higher-D Dorito gets speedblitzed by immeasurable This Chord, since AP is barely a factor. Bill still has a 3D body if you take him as complex multi, and Discord can hax his mind and body to death.

Sauron: 9'2 (279 cm)
Predator: 8'0 (244 cm)
Apocalypse: 7'0 (213 cm)
Michael Myers: 6'7 (201
Thor: 6'6 (198 cm)
Jason Voorhees: 6'5 (196 cm)
Jonathan Joestar: 6'5 (195 cm)
Lich King: 6'4 (194 cm)
Black Adam: 6'3 (192 cm)
Hercules: 6'2 (190 cm)
Omni-Man: 6'2 (188 cm)
Magneto: 6'2 (188 cm)
John Wick: 6'1 (185 cm)
Super Friends Aquaman: 6'1 (185 cm)
Excalibur: 6'0 (183 cm)
Boba Fett: 6'0 (183 cm)
James Bond: 6'0 (183 cm)
Homelander: 5'11 (180 cm)
Raiden: 5'10 (178 cm)
Gogeta: 5'9 (175 cm)
Vegito: 5'9 (175 cm)
Trunks: 5'7 (170 cm)
Scarlet Witch: 5'7 (170 cm)
Zatanna: 5'7 (170 cm)
Harley Quinn: 5'6 (168 cm)
Deku: 5'5 (166 cm)
Tanjiro: 5'5 (165 cm)
Vegeta: 5'5 (164 cm)
Jinx: 5'4 (163 cm)
Tetsuo: 5'3 (162 cm)
Asta: 5'1 (155 cm)
Sun Wukong: 4'0 (121 cm)
Silver: 3'3 (100 cm)
Spongebob: 0'4 (10.16 cm)

My guess is discord probably up scales from like princess Celestia who raises the sun everyday so like star level+
Never watched mlp but it probably took the elements of harmony/friendship power up and the elements of harmony sound like the chaos emeralds and will have a significant Stat buff from that.
Easily decimating the human level bill
Celestia and Luna have infinite power statements in the comics, which probably isn't too far off since their mentor (who is weaker than them) made a magic mirror powered by one of his magic spells.

Said magic powering the mirror did an uh-oh and nearly merged two separate universes' space-times together. Whether it took all his magic for that spell or only some doesn't matter, because base Celestia and Luna should scale far above him since they are Alicorns. Their mentor himself has mentioned their great power even when they were young.

Also, The Element of Magic by itself nearly destroyed two separate universes, and people using Discord's magic have statements of feeling like they could affect the whole cosmos.

Oh and Discord probably has a multi+ sized realm is his mind or something.

In all fairness, I haven't read the comics in awhile so some of my info may be somewhat off, but the element of Magic one and the Cosmos statement come from the show.

What about Kratos VS Dante?
Considering Kratos vs Asura was on the Ballot, I don’t think we’re getting a Kratos MU in S10.
Yeah, I get it.

In fact, feels like everyone here thinks and knows Bill is screwed.

I kinda feel bad for this Bill dunking lol
honestly with how often I see ppl say it’s a blowout for Discord (I see people get very smug about it) I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something missing people aren’t thinking of lol.

Holy shit, I guess he is willing? I guess it’s just RT he burned bridges with, not DB. He did say he always had good memories with the team.

Here’s hoping they can get him on a huge important MU someday, one that’d need really good h2h choreo or smthn.

Everybody point and laugh!

I’ve heard people say this was a reverse psychology thing that ended up actually working but I have no idea if true

honestly with how often I see ppl say it’s a blowout for Discord (I see people get very smug about it) I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something missing people aren’t thinking of lol.
Trust me, there isn't. Bill's most impressive things are statements that ignore context or require jumping through a lot of hoops to be seen as their highest interpretation, while Discord's best stuff either comes from consistently upscaling above 95% of the verse he's from, or blatantly performed feats.

The fact that the lowest interpretation of Discord's best speed feat is MFTL, while the highest interpretation is immeasurable, should say a lot.

Yeah, Discord actually travels in time by going too fast.

c1db77033a49713028de30b0e3a23ea8227d8a73r1-674-491v2_hq.jpg

This is coming from the guy that ***** on modern VS but to Discord's credit, this feat has actual merit.

You'd have to go "outlier" route but Bill has even worse anti-feats lmao

This is coming from the guy that ***** on modern VS but to Discord's credit, this feat has actual merit.

Bruhhhhhhh that’s has to be one of the most blatant immeasurable speed feat I’ve ever seen💀

Bill about to get folded

Exactly, and even then, Discord is a character so casually above the rest of the verse that we never usually see the full extent of his power, meaning the outlier argument is weaker for him than it is for Bill.

The Elements of Harmony are his kryptonite, so those can't count, and the only time he ever seemed to get serious, was to try and Rescue Fluttershy in "To Where and Back Again."

Thing is, the Changelings built their throne out of a rock that nullifies magic altogether within an AOE, so Discord was essentially dead weight, otherwise he would have probably gone full bloodlust tbh

Celestia and Luna have infinite power statements in the comics, which probably isn't too far off since their mentor (who is weaker than them) made a magic mirror powered by one of his magic spells.

Said magic powering the mirror did an uh-oh and nearly merged two separate universes' space-times together. Whether it took all his magic for that spell or only some doesn't matter, because base Celestia and Luna should scale far above him since they are Alicorns. Their mentor himself has mentioned their great power even when they were young.

Also, The Element of Magic by itself nearly destroyed two separate universes, and people using Discord's magic have statements of feeling like they could affect the whole cosmos.

Oh and Discord probably has a multi+ sized realm is his mind or something.

In all fairness, I haven't read the comics in awhile so some of my info may be somewhat off, but the element of Magic one and the Cosmos statement come from the show.
So discord kills mui goku?

So discord kills mui goku?
If you want to use the highest ratings you can get MLP to, then Discord is anywhere from many times above baseline low-multi, to multiversal+. And even then he has immeasurable speed either way.

So his best showings solo DBS by our standards and would probably be like a mid or high tier character in DBH lol.

Exactly, and even then, Discord is a character so casually above the rest of the verse that we never usually see the full extent of his power, meaning the outlier argument is weaker for him than it is for Bill.

The Elements of Harmony are his kryptonite, so those can't count, and the only time he ever seemed to get serious, was to try and Rescue Fluttershy in "To Where and Back Again."

Thing is, the Changelings built their throne out of a rock that nullifies magic altogether within an AOE, so Discord was essentially dead weight, otherwise he would have probably gone full bloodlust tbh

Man could give 0 ***** about everyone being taken but was ready rip chrysalis a new asshole all for Fluttershy.
gigachad-chad.gif

Afaik Bill’s only Uni/Multi Bill arguments are the Rift, one-shotting Time Baby (featless mf), “threat to the multiverse”, and the whole 7-11D alien thing, all of which seem debunked by just glancing at context.

Ig Bill also claimed to have infinite power one time but Princess Celestia & Luna have statements like that and they get stomped by Discord without the EoH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back