• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Bill was said to be a threat to the multiverse, but that doesn't necessarily make him multiversal or beyond, as I understand he destroys universes one at a time.
I mean yeah, a guy with a gun is a threat to a neighborhood that doesn't exactly mean he can level it to the ground, Bill is a threat but that doesn't mean he's multiversal.

What's 11D Bill from again? Its a statement in one of the books isn't it?
Ye, the book mentions Pan-Dimensional Beings that occupy seven to eleven dimensions at once (though said dimensions are never stated to be infinitely superior blah blah). Alledgedly these aliens are stated to be terrified of Bill’s power, but I’ve never seen that claim actually sourced lol

Ye, the book mentions Pan-Dimensional Beings that occupy seven to eleven dimensions at once (though said dimensions are never stated to be infinitely superior blah blah). Alledgedly these aliens are stated to be terrified of Bill’s power, but I’ve never seen that claim actually sourced lol
Here's the full image if anyone cares.

1671695070229.png

The funny thing is Bill scaring them makes sense in context.

He was a 2D being, destroyed a 2D realm, then was able to ascend to the 3D world of GF. Following that logic, he could have potentially reached their dimensional space at some point.

But he never did, so he isn't complex multi. And even if we said he is complex Multi, he still has a 3D body that can be targeted which means he gets outhaxxed and speedblitzed by immeasurable Discord lol

Edit: Also, if one was to give Bill the benefit of the doubt that he can go MFTL as shown in his self-described vision, then we have to give Discord the same benefit of the doubt that his statement is true, which means he is capable of time travel through sheer speed, making him immeasurable in speed. Bill is screwed no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
Ok so from what I’ve gathered Bill is like:
  • Town - Country level (Most reasonable estimate)
  • Planet - Galaxy level via Size Manipulation (Kind of generous since it requires you to take one of his claims 100% literally)
  • At most Multiverse level+ (wank / leeway)
The Rift is Universal of course but he can’t use it in a fight.

Okay to throw him a bone his hax kinda makes up for his bad stats? Time Stop that he never uses, Transmutation / Petrification, Sleep Manip, Temporal & Dimensional Travel, Physics / Law / Causality Manip, Matter Manip, Madness Manip, Low-Godly Regen, and Precognition that allows him to view infinite possibilities. He ain’t beating Discord but he probably could’ve won some of his MUs.

Then again Bill only has 3 Resistances

• Planet - Galaxy level via Size Manipulation (Kind of generous since it requires you to take one of his claims 100% literally)

Okay to throw him a bone his hax kinda makes up for his bad stats? Time Stop that he never uses, Transmutation / Petrification, Sleep Manip, Temporal & Dimensional Travel, Physics / Law / Causality Manip, Matter Manip, Madness Manip, Low-Godly Regen, and Precognition that allows him to view infinite possibilities. He ain’t beating Discord but he probably could’ve won some of his MUs.

His speed should also be accounted for. His really high end MFTL+ stuff only comes when he's in his extremely giant form, something he doesn't become often, and normally, the dude doesn't even exceed supersonic in speed.

I think that would probably **** up his chances of winning by a lot.

Yeah most of these hax Discord can either counter with his own or can straight up resist. Plus his ability to **** up logic makes his precognition pretty much useless. And tbh I’m kinda questionable on his Low-Godly regen. Cause he didn’t really regenerate a body he just created a body for him to possess. His best showings of regen is only like… regenning holes in his body. And his eye, which he claims takes awhile so his regen ain’t even that good.

His speed should also be accounted for. His really high end MFTL+ stuff only comes when he's in his extremely giant form, something he doesn't become often, and normally, the dude doesn't even exceed supersonic in speed.

I think that would probably **** up his chances of winning by a lot.
to be fair wouldn't the high end MFTL+ stuff still scale to reactions even at his lower levels?

to be fair wouldn't the high end MFTL+ stuff still scale to reactions even at his lower levels?
I don't see why it would?

He also gets vastly blitzed by things slower than MFTL+. People like Mabel and Dipper are able to catch him by surprise, he gets outrun by normal people. The mecha he fought is simply operated by just a bunch of regular humans

He also gets vastly blitzed by things slower than MFTL+. People like Mabel and Dipper are able to catch him by surprise, he gets outrun by normal people. The mecha he fought is simply operated by just a bunch of regular humans
Yeah for an all powerful space dorito he sure has a lot of anti-feats lol. Meanwhile Discord travels through time so casually he doesn’t even realize he did it at first lol

its moreso just a matter of perception. Sure he can only physically move at those speeds when giant due to the act of moving that fast while at that size, but to my knowledge that doesn't really affect perception / reaction speed on that front at least, they could reasonably scale that to him on that end I'd say.

Hold it - last time we noted Discord scale below Tirek who was defeated by Twilight Sparkle who...se shield held up against a hit a little over eight million newtons. And Discord tagged Tirek who moved at 64.5 miles per hour. Likely Bill Cipher could underperform from such.

Okay we know this - as a reminder

Last edited:
And I know Cole vs Alex going be hell to animate lol
3D model - check
Experience with fisticuffs by Team DDDD - check
How the respective characters normally fight is shown in their respective games - check
Cinematic references - check

A lot of work to do sure, most difficult 3D fight to do? Not quite.

Side note: should we not be surprised both Infamous and Prototype have comics published at DC.

Final Results...

sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Minus the seriously boring season finale (in my opinion), it was honestly a great-ass season. Everything at 10 and above got moved around a LOT and still do (especially the top 6 because they're that damn good in my opinion). Seeing franchises like Warcraft, Akira, League of Legends, John Wick, actual mythology (as a big mythology and urban legend nerd as well), Black Clover, and slasher films in the same season felt like a breath of fresh air even when crammed with literally 3 Dragonball fights.

Heres hoping they don't half-ass Cole vs Alex next year

Final Results...

sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Minus the seriously boring season finale (in my opinion), it was honestly a great-ass season. Everything at 10 and above got moved around a LOT and still do (especially the top 6 because they're that damn good in my opinion). Seeing franchises like Warcraft, Akira, League of Legends, John Wick, actual mythology (as a big mythology and urban legend nerd as well), Black Clover, and slasher films in the same season felt like a breath of fresh air even when crammed with literally 3 Dragonball fights.

String of five 3D eps at bottom, ouch lol

Final Results...

sAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

On the one hand, I really don't like how you put Gogeta vs Vegito at the bottom.

On the other hand, you've put Jinx vs Harley at the top, which involved my girl Jinx getting that fat W, and is supremely based, so I'mma let this slide.

Watching Discord beat Bill is going to give me some weird personal satisfaction, it's gonna be great (swear if this is the ultimate jinx)

What's the highest possible interpretation of Discord possible? He can't beat the Pan-Dimensional Beings sus Dimensions statement if they use it right
Multiversal+ so no but it would be BS if they used them

So taking Bill's statement to fullest "controls time itself", would that be infinite, immeasurable or unusable for traditional speed measurements?

Just for the benefit of doubt.

From the chapter summary: Yuki grabs Kenny by the leg, then unleashes what seems to be a Maximum Technique, she increases her Mass without Limit causing herself to become a Black Hole, which would apparently be 5-A. Gojo and Sukuna could upscale, but it'll probably be a case of not scaling to physicals, or maybe an outlier. But best case scenario, planetary god tiers.

FkfsKdMUYAEnd7Y

Anyways, I assume everyone is going to be throwing their predictions / guesses for next season, so I'll throw mine out for now. Ignoring what we know is coming in Cole vs Alex and Bill vs Discord, I believe there's a high or near guaranteed chance of seeing:

Bowser vs Eggman: extremely popular legacy MU, Mario movie hype in the first quarter of the year, Sonic is making a huge comeback with the movies, Prime, and Frontiers/other games

Gojo vs Makima: extremely popular more recent MU with currently massively successful franchises, Chainsaw Man being an astounding new hit and JJK being literally Jump's #1 best performing franchise. This MU had a DBC and Makima's story is largely wrapped up as of now allowing all her abilities to be looked over, would likely do numbers in views.

Rengoku vs Mirio: massively popular modern shonen franchises. The last Demon Slayer episode performed crazy numbers and all My Hero episodes have performed pretty well iirc, this is a popular matchup, its very likely, though I have no stake / interest in it.

Master Chief vs Doom Slayer: major legacy MU, both characters have gotten more new material and Doom Slayer is basically a completely different character than he was during the initial episode. Has insane fight potential and is probably the fight from Season 1 that's in most desperate need of a modern remake. While the outcome is pretty obvious nowadays its still a popular fight and would likely pull numbers due to the relevance / popularity of both franchises.

Kira vs Adachi: Jojo MUs perform ******* insane numbers, and it feels a little early to pull JioJoker, so this is my bet on the next Jojo fight. Persona is massively popular right now and this is a pretty popular MU overall that even got discussed from the ballot (though how it was discussed on the ballot gives me the feeling that it MIGHT not be next season, so consider this to be my most "its likely but I'm probably wrong" prediction. I wouldn't be surprised if we get another Jojo MU instead, I don't really like Jojo much though so I couldn't tell you which one though).

At Least One Dragon Ball MU: Self-explanatory and basically guaranteed every season. Likely using either Frieza, Cell, Gohan, or Piccolo.

Palpatine vs Xehanort: No idea how I forgot about this one, but it had a very successful DBX, is a very popular MU using two huge franchises. Considering how fast Gogeta vs Vegito got turned into a real episode I could see this getting the same treatment. I will note that Obito vs Vader is also similarly likely.

There's also gonna be at least one comics MU but I really don't care enough to guess which Marvel and DC Heralds will show up this time.
What about Kratos VS Dante?

Imagine had Kratos vs Asura won, would they have done Kratos vs Dante during same season?

And if they do Kratos vs Dante after he lost poll, then people can go "hey, Kratos lost in polls but still got an episode why not have other poll characters get episodes too?"

So probably not happening in S10.

Given Kratos was on the ballot means he's unlikely appearing in s10
Yeah, I get it.

In fact, feels like everyone here thinks and knows Bill is screwed.

I kinda feel bad for this Bill dunking lol
The problem with Bill that he relys on statements that are dubious and unclear to extent and general benefit of the doubt to get higher meanwhile discord stuff is more blatant in comparison and has more on his side to back him

Imagine had Kratos vs Asura won, would they have done Kratos vs Dante during same season?

And if they do Kratos vs Dante after he lost poll, then people can go "hey, Kratos lost in polls but still got an episode why not have other poll characters get episodes too?"

So probably not happening in S10.
So they literally waste the chance of brick Kratos back when GoW Ragnarok was still the hot shit? ****.

Last edited:
Did Bill ever display power siphoning/draining in the comics or mentioned I can't remember?, cause Discord does have a very noticeable weakness where he can be susceptible to power drain such as against Tirek or Grogar's Bell. Overall even having both at Uni+ seems like Discord holds advantages in outhaxxing and smarts, and is arguably faster.
No he’s never been shown to be able to steal powers. Even then In MLP it’s implied you have to be strong enough to actually steal someone’s magic, Tirek couldn’t steal Chrysalis’s magic in Season 9 until she let him, so magic users should have a natural degree of resistance to getting their magic taken anyway.
Discord did actually show that he can take other people’s powers though ironically enough, he stole enough magic from some ponies to literally kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back