• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lasers rule and I love that they end up causing outlandish shit like relativistic to ftl Zelda, cope 🗿

Putting the small print here in case anyone thinks I'm being super serious, obviously thinking lasers suck and that several characters getting within the range of lightspeed is stupid is valid
Behold low FTL Danny Phantom and relativistic+ Jake Long.

Also relativistic+ Samurai Jack and Afro Samurai.

Personally I like to take a more conservative approach and put things lower rather than higher (As long as it isn't too ridiculous like building level Mario and Sonic), but I can understand preferring it the other way round.
Hands up.

I don't know what to think
RDT-20221217-2318178906804587895707494.png
Xeno Goku vs King Mickey babe.

I understand beef in the Nero vs Hellboy blog given how it came off
tho to me it less of they didn't buy Uni DMC moreso even by low-balling I don't see how Hellboy wins let alone how his Uni arguments are better than DMC
This is surely one beef overcooked.

Anyone gets the link for how WE debunk those debunks of the G1 bloggers?

The Death Battle crew must have a look.

I really hope that vegito just defuses after a few seconds of fighting cause he powers up and gogeta just oneshots goku and vegeta so that we get a accurate representation of how it should go.

Goku and vegetas body are also capable of withstanding attacks from people many times stronger than them. Blue goku when first fighting jiren even if jiren was holding back was able to take many attacks.

Old news maybe

G1 Death Battle bloggers are doing their own predictions for the below

Old news maybe

G1 Death Battle bloggers are doing their own predictions for the below

Everybody knows dante wins all his matchups let's be real
Unless the G1 Death Battle bloggers twitch their way into fabricating a win for whoever the rival Dante is up against.

And I cannot wait but will patiently wait to see Indiana Jones vs Jack Sparrow

If your stats breaks the story of the verse, that's bad. That's why lasers suck, lightspeed is way too stupid fast. And nowadays stuff just keeps getting too high in VS. We give way too much benefit of the doubt.
Yeah... I see your point there, many times turns out the evidence for the character's tier or abilities were either taken out of context, misinterpreted, stretched to fit into a an specific interpretation, headcannoned or unsourced. We've seen quite a few times here how some verses got not so minor downgrades because they were built on house of cards.

Hard dif

Hard dif

Hard dif

mid dif

Hard dif
I really hope you didn’t say canon Dante beats Demifiend because he gets bitchslapped hard

I hear Bayo 3 changes things nowadays but no idea, guess we’ll find out with Bayo’s stats in the G1 blog.

Yeah... I see your point there, many times turns out the evidence for the character's tier or abilities were either taken out of context, misinterpreted, stretched to fit into a an specific interpretation, headcannoned or unsourced. We've seen quite a few times here how some verses got not so minor downgrades because they were built on house of cards.
cough DBH cough

The animation for raven vs twilight was pretty good from what I remember. But that's an interesting comment on what appears to be Lucy vs carnage? That fight animation was also ok but man was one sided.
I personally wouldn't care if Mlp itself never got another ep lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back