• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I wonder is that Potaras can be cut short by excessive power use, theoretically making it possibly shorter than Fusion dance. Dont think Fusion Dance had that limit.
They do as well. SSJ3 Gotenks had a time limit of 10 min. And so did Gogeta in his SSJ4 form.

Vegito burned out his energy against Merged Zamasu because he is a) immortal and b) his RPL is nearly just as crazy as Broly's. ( MZ went from being massively weaker to tanking Vegito's strongest attack without even having to regenereate)

Vegito had to use more and more of his power to stack up damage that was areadly regenerating while Broly's damage from Gogeta was more long lasting.

It was a bad matchup for Vegito.

Zamasu probably had a thing for potara since he wanted it so badly when studying under gowasu
If he studies the fusion methods so well he would know what works best for him.

Just like he smartly ask Future Zamasu to go for immortality so that Fusion Zamasu has both high attack power and immortality and will eventually go omnipresent which will be so nasty it takes Zen'O to take him down for good.

And as a plus
Potara fusion is permanent for deities/kaioshin.

One good excuse for Pilaf Gang Trio to come to Death Battle to fight against Team Rocket Trio.

Is it just me but if Fusion Dance fusion is stronger then why Fusion Zamasu go for Potara Earrings fusion if they could just go for Fusion Dance fusion?
Maybe because Metamoran fusion doesn’t exist in Universe 10. The Potara are something that is in all universes but the Metamoran’s were a mortal people in Universe 7, meaning they may only exist in Universe’s 7 and 6.

IMHO, Deku being like Batman is nowhere near as flawless as a concept as some people make it sound. I mean, I can see why the author may have changed his mind. In itself a "normal" person fighting superpowered individuals sounds cool and inspiring, but it heavy limits how strong you can make his enemies to avoid making the normal person's victories less feasible. Not to mention, Batman being a super ultra peta genius quadrillionare is not exactly very mundane IMHO, given those are essentially his superpowersputting him above other people. While in his own stories (especially the more crime focused ones) where he faces other normal people or guys with tame superpowers or gadgets it works well, but in crossovers and such Bruce has to put some hard sci-fi stuff and the story really make concesions for the power gap to work out.

Not to mention, it can easily feel "cheap" in the long run if not handled well. Instead of feeling the guy wins pulling out new powers or something like that, the complain can easily become "of course he had the right gadget" or "riiiigh, surely he had this planned out". In general, making a story where a specific person has to overcome a great obstacle is impossible to do without giving some edge to said person over all other people.

Last edited:
hear me out
IMG_7480.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back