• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've accepted Goku losing his MU's (Supes, Seiya, Moon, Mori [fite me], Archie Sonic etc.), I just want crazyness
Outside of this site, and certainly around DB, people have Goku beating Moon and Mori. I don't have to fight you on the latter. You are just objectively wrong to think Goku loses to Mori.

If Prime gives Game Sonic a huge boost to cosmology, would you be interested in Goku vs Sonic or Knuckles vs Piccolo happening? I think a lot of stuff from Frontiers would make Goku v Sonic even more of a spectacle and I’ve always liked Knux v Piccolo @Tipper17

Outside of this site, and certainly around DB, people have Goku beating Moon and Mori. I don't have to fight you on the latter. You are just objectively wrong to think Goku loses to Mori.
Wait till you see Mori's updated profile. 2-C, Higher Dimensional Existence, Law/Fate Manipulation, Reality Warping, Large Size Type 9, Causality Manipulation, Low Godly regeneration, Omniscience/Omnipresence and dozens of other hax that Goku has no answer for

Wait till you see Mori's updated profile. 2-C, Higher Dimensional Existence, Law/Fate Manipulation, Reality Warping, Large Size Type 9, Causality Manipulation, Low Godly regeneration, Omniscience/Omnipresence and dozens of other hax that Goku has no answer for
Most of which DB will likely look at with their own research, just as they did with a certain magical girl who was supposed to destroy Beerus and go "Ha, no, that's wank" and have Goku win. Seriously, you and plenty of others here seem to have tunnel vision when it comes to stats on this site, as if they somehow matter to DB, when its been proven numerous times that they don't.

TLDR: I don't give a rats ass what this site rates Mori, because that's irrelevant when it comes to how DB will rate him.

Considering the new feats only officially came out a few days ago, i understand why people are reluctant to accept that Mori ascending to Nirvana means he suddenly stomps Goku now. I get it.

Anyways it's gonna be Goku vs Superman so eh

As far as i heard many stuff for jin mori is classified as wank and he aint even tier 3 legitimately

If Prime gives Game Sonic a huge boost to cosmology, would you be interested in Goku vs Sonic or Knuckles vs Piccolo happening? I think a lot of stuff from Frontiers would make Goku v Sonic even more of a spectacle and I’ve always liked Knux v Piccolo @Tipper17
In a vacuum sure
But as a Death Battle nah
Don't like the idea of Goku jobbing again on the show nor do I like Sonic losing

Knux vs Piccolo has the same feel

Knuckles vs Piccolo is a fun MU but rather someone touch other than DB

tho i don't get why it hasn't been done before

you would think after the same old Shadow/Sonic/Silver vs The Saiyan Trio someone would go for the Green man and Enchidna but nah

Ben is also doubling down on specific versions of a character for example Kid Goku, he mentioned Kid Goku vs Gon.

Uh oh maybe Dragonball will be the new Marvel/DC on how overused they are
Ya know I'm staring to see the downsides of using specific Incarnations of the characters

And can we get other DB reps plz!!!

Ben better be careful; having more same series fights and fights with alternative versions of previous DB combatants, is a sure fire way of causing burnout with the audience (even the normies). Personally (outside battle royales) same series fights are bland AF while using alternative versions of characters is a gamble.
Ya know I'm staring to see the downsides of

And can we get other DB reps plz!!!
The fact Goku and Vegeta are going to be DBZ/S/GT reps on Death Battle five times in total before Frieza has even appeared not including joke battles or cameos is pretty ridiculous ngl.

I know you weren't asking me (sorry about that), but I feel it depends on whatever Ian Flynn's plans to "streamline" the series entails...

didnt that CDB had the Season 9 second half teaser?

iirc yes may helped but still
Ben better be careful; having more same series fights and fights with alternative versions of previous DB combatants, is a sure fire way of causing burnout with the audience (even the normies). Personally (outside battle royales) same series fights are bland AF while using alternative versions of characters is a gamble.
yeah he mentioned this awhile back in regards to Archie Knux

Alt Versions of characters are fine but gotta be careful of not going overkill with it

Why do you care about Dragon Ball not fighting Capeshit"

Cause its boring at this point

most just living off of a tiresome debate that everybody is sick of by this point

Thor vs Vegeta should be a final chapter to the Marvel vs DB beef given Marvel scored one over Dragon ball

Dc vs Dragon Ball is different

depends on how you look at it DC is 2/3-0 over Dragon Ball and don't want to feed DB to DC anymore than that

We've seen where they put DC at and where they put Dragonball at.

Two of the researchers pretty much said Gohan loses to Superboy thanks to Dc Volume Scaling and Swan was blunt as hell over how Piccolo dies to MMH badly

So what would the point in it even be?

I know you weren't asking me (sorry about that), but I feel it depends on whatever Ian Flynn's plans to "streamline" the series entails...
He recently confirmed IDW is canon to the games (as long as there’s no contradictions) in a Bumblecast and that Izuka wants to make everything connected going forward, so it’s likely Prime will be canon to the games.

oh looks like there’s gonna be more people on this cast.

i fail to see how its remotely modern day goku vs superman neither share anything in common in angle that works there

lol no there not

the MU is mid don't get me wrong but neither would be better outside Will Stronghold who literally nobody know or give a shit about
- Modern popular Shonen character vs. A Modern, younger take on Superman. Sure it doesn't have the longstanding rivalry, but I can't be the only one who sees it.

- Plus I genuinely think they are. Each of those characters can legit banter better with Deku than Asta can, and offer more entertaining animation potential. Asta still offers a lot, but in my eyes it's harder to pull off, and the other characters are more suited to fight Deku. Obviously Ruby's fighting Maka, but I'm talking hypothetically. As in, I'd literally prefer anyone other than Asta.

I didn't hate this episode. My problem is that I just didn't care about it. This is the most uninteresting MU I've seen since Genos vs. War Machine.

Modern popular Shonen character vs. A Modern, younger take on Superman. Sure it doesn't have the longstanding rivalry, but I can't be the only one who sees it.
Invincible more of Spider-Man if he was a apart of a warrior race

Plus I genuinely think they are. Each of those characters can legit banter better with Deku than Asta can, and offer more entertaining animation potential. Asta still offers a lot, but in my eyes it's harder to pull off, and the other characters are more suited to fight Deku. Obviously Ruby's fighting Maka, but I'm talking hypothetically. As in, I'd literally prefer anyone other than Asta.
Maybe but we're talking a Guy like Deku who has various abilities vs a straight up brick like Invincible unless it's just a slugfest from start to finish can't see much beyond the usual

didn't hate this episode. My problem is that I just didn't care about it. This is the most uninteresting MU I've seen since Genos vs. War Machine.
That's fine I don't care for the MU in general they had better like Gon and Meliodas but shit I blame people crying about how Gon vs Deku is bad hurr durr that played apart in this MU happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back