• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that 2008 fight they did still holds up, but i wouldn't be against it
Honestly it's the only youtuber match that I think could work. Due to the nature of youtube most matches have become nonviable due to either the content creators involved becoming irrelevant, said creators pivoting their channel and the match not being to who they are now or real life events that make the match be in bad taste.
Nostalgia Critic vs AVGN is one of the only matches that I think could work due to that era of the internet being "nostalgic" to have an appeal and due to Nostalgia Critic having minor amounts of meme status.

Ok but hear me out
shovel_knight_vs_cadence_by_strangefate512_dez6rbw-fullview.jpg
While it is nice to see more obscure characters in...
How well known Cadence is compared to Shovel Knight?

Digimon is never getting another fight man.
Imagine arceus vs zeed
Screw Arceus vs Zeedmillenniumon I am commissioning Arceus vs King Drasil.
Both the alpaca Zeus and composite tree will get cucked by SMT YHVH yeah.

... So is Mother Eater with Akemi Suedou getting slapped by SMT Stephen.

a youtuber fight will be polarizing
Jaiden Animations vs theodds1sout? Seen that one thrown around a bit.

Digimon is never getting another fight man.
Imagine arceus vs zeed
The only Digimon matchup that really feels like it could happen is Mewtwo vs BlackWarGreymon.

A shame, because Gogeta vs Omegamon, Bass.EXE vs Beelzemon and Yu Narukami vs Takumi Aiba are goated.

A YouTuber fight would have to be done with express involvement of both creators in the fight lol. No other way to make it work.

also the only one I’d want to see really is AVGN v Nostaglia Critic for obvious reasons

Doesn't really matter since either iteration of Cole beats Mercer, but DB would probably use Good Cole since (as everyone has already pointed out) is the canonical version of Cole, tho Death Battle is infamously known for compositing characters so they might bring up Evil Cole related scaling as well, which would make a much bigger stomp since Beast Cole is objectively the haxxiest character in InFamous bar none.
Who do you think wins with Composite Cole vs Composite Delsin?

If we're getting a YTuber/Content Creator DB, do Low Tier God vs Andrew Tate. And burn both of them to the ground during analysis. Bonus points for not taking the permission from either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back