• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Practically nothing for high tiers.

At this point Batman gigastomps Goku with Hellbat with their stats, no joke.

You'd need easy Tier 1s fighting DC but no good matchups exists and frankly it's not guaranteed with them either.

Feed street tiers is best option.
Feeding street tiers is best option.

Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Penguin... A lot.

As for high tiers... Simon the Digger is likely dying to Kyle Rayner once they accept 10.5 < 12.3 but Raidou Kuzunoha XIV may actually win against John Constantine. There are arguments Homura Akemi will win against Hunter Zolomon but the biggest obstacle is that Homura is usually pit against Kurumi Tokisaki, Sakuya Izayoi, I-No, ... Basically a lot of female time manipulation characters.

And Godspeed is reality includes time punching Garou back to before the fight starts.

Grodd is winning against Winston and may even win against Mojo Jojo.

Do Nappa and Raditz count as Dragon Ball Z characters?

Last edited:

You'd need easy Tier 1s fighting DC but no good matchups exists and frankly it's not guaranteed with them either.

As for high tiers... Simon the Digger is likely dying to Kyle Rayner once they accept 10.5 < 12.3 but Raidou Kuzunoha XIV may actually win against John Constantine. There are arguments Homura Akemi will win against Hunter Zolomon but the biggest obstacle is that Homura is usually pit against Kurumi Tokisaki, Sakuya Izayoi, I-No, ... Basically a lot of female time manipulation characters.

And Godspeed is reality includes time punching Garou back to before the fight starts.

Where does Black Flash vs Death (Castlevania) sit?

For the finale, what MUs/characters would cause a "strong reaction"? Strong reaction suggests that there will be a diverse reaction to it, mix of excitement an d hype with others reacting with disappointment and probably even anger. "Why is this the finale?" "Who wanted this?" Why this character for X popular fight"?

I actually don't know what they may choose

Gru vs Megamind will bring hype and excitement, not necessarily a "strong reaction" per se. Nobody will hate it if its the finale.
Kratos vs Dante is an acceptable finale and you either like or don't like it the MU.
Galactus vs Unicron is overdue by the point and most people would accept it as the finale
Simon vs Kyle is a community wanted fight, but the more casual viewers won't have a strong opinion about it, they will likely just accept it.
Rick Sanchez vs Doctor Who will probably please many, casuals and VSnerds alike, though some people hate Rick and Morty so there might be a vocal minority that will be upset if this is the finale, but nothing worth noting.

Those are my 5 finale MUs that I see coming and none of them tells me "strong reaction"

So, it may be a controversial fight. Maybe even a religious fight. Maybe it's Wiz vs Boomstick? With an annoucement that Season 10 is the last Death Battle season? That is guaranteed a strong reaction.
I'm betting one of my kidney's that this is the finale.

Rick vs Who was on Cast this year.

Unless schedule changes happen, I would not count on DB Cast eps being made into eps on same year. All examples of that happening have been late additions.

Rick vs Who was on Cast this year.

Unless schedule changes happen, I would not count on DB Cast eps being made into eps on same year. All examples of that happening have been late additions.
Rick is literally fighting a who.

It'll be interesting to see another character with multiple canon incarnations within the same individual (aka premium composite bait).

Fun fact: The Doctor has canonically matched Robin Hood in fencing, incapacitated multiple trained soldiers/knights and destroyed a planet bursting spaceship all just by using a... spoon!

Kyle loses, we ain't doing this again lol. There's also Seiya vs Shazam, if the former doesn't face Salior Moon.

@TMaakkonen did you like… read Death’s page? Cause he has a lot of shit in his arsenal.
Nah I read the tier number lol

For real tho, I did see the big ass list of actual powers and such, but can you argue 2-C would beat 2-A or even Tier 1 characters with those alone? Because current DB's comics characters are busted. Not to mention I assume Black Flash has some nasty hax too.

2-A is literally just you being physically stronger on a 4-D level, you don’t resist everything weaker than you especially in tier 2. Besides tier 1 characters don’t always transcend the lower dimension to the point they see it as fiction, they just have insane power on that level. If they lack the resistances against any of death’s abilities or don’t transcend the reality he’s in (a good chunk of them are passive) then he’s likely gonna win. Though there is also some wank you could give for Castlevania just transcending the fiction they reside in thanks to Grimoire of Souls.

The only major potential for DC High Tiers losing against Non-Marvels rn are Raidou vs John Constantine, SCP-682 vs Doomsday, and very likely Simon vs Kyle. Otherwise most DC High Tiers would sweep their MUs with DB stats.

There’s probably a few other DC High Tier L MUs but they’re not super popular like the aforementioned.

I would throw Terumi vs Sinestro as a maybe but I have serious doubts that the team will buy BBs insane tier 1 stats.

But keep in mind Tier 1 Dante is......... absurdly contentious lol. Don't be surprised if it gets downgraded someday. Uni Dante as is, is still contentious in a lot of circles. Especially in a DB don't expect either character to get more than Uni, IF they even get that low, they'll probably get non-cosmic stats.
So it's another Universal Sauron situation? rip, Kratos murderstomps then

Isnt God of War one of those franchises where they consistently have quotes and statements supporting the verse having the uni feats tho?
Yeah, for example a character whose whole shtick is lifting the cosmos

@Quantu a lot of the arguments against universal DMC isn’t really that great to begin with since it relies on taking stuff out of context or just ignoring some blatant things so I would hardly take the arguments against Uni DMC seriously.

@Tipper17 that wouldn’t make any sense since 2018 GoW mentions that every realm has its own flow of time, with the realms having their own starry sky like with Alfheim compared to Midgard.

While 1-C DMC is impossible to take seriously Mundus’ Uni feat pretty clear cut
Nightmare is a better example from the server
that wouldn’t make any sense since 2018 GoW mentions that every realm has its own flow of time, with the realms having their own starry sky like with Alfheim compared to Midgard.
ask the writer not me
someone psted in the server

ah this
unknown.png
unknown.png

The only major potential for DC High Tiers losing against Non-Marvels rn are Raidou vs John Constantine, SCP-682 vs Doomsday, and very likely Simon vs Kyle. Otherwise most DC High Tiers would sweep their MUs with DB stats.

There’s probably a few other DC High Tier L MUs but they’re not super popular like the aforementioned.

I would throw Terumi vs Sinestro as a maybe but I have serious doubts that the team will buy BBs insane tier 1 stats.
Although unlikely, there’s also Perpetua vs Beatrice from Umineko and Firestorm vs Naho

@Tipper17 that retroactively buffs the Greek pantheon even more with the world pillar feat and Atlas/Hercules’ feat. Even if we were to ignore how this flies in the face of Cory Barlog saying numerous times the pantheons are in a “greater earth” far bigger than ours with the description of the different pantheon being like a hubblescope.

Yeah, for example a character whose whole shtick is lifting the cosmos

Wasnt Atlas lifting thing as being just the planet before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back