• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at how they were proud of HulkBroly and now they might have lost DBZ fans for good.

Do you think DBZ fans are justified to be mad at DB?

Well no not really given they were on a 6 Mu win streak and the current losing streak were against heavy hitters and one that was close

I could see them be annoyed in how they felt downplayed I'm the last two fights (Vegeta not scaling to Broly, and Trunks being low-ball In speed)

I say they definitely feel justified if they ended up facing more capeshit MU and losing them (Primarily against DC)

Last edited:
Well no not really given they were on a 6 Mu win streak and the current losing streak were against heavy hitters and on that was close

I could see them be annoyed in how they felt downplayed I'm the last two fights (Vegeta not scaling to Broly, and Trunks being low-ball In speed)

I say they definitely feel justified if they ended up facing more capeshit MU and losing them (Primarily against DC)
They should stop making their MUs against capeshit so popular instead (^:

Freiza vs Megatron
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero(not certainly but possibly/Invincible

Are damn near certain Dragon Ball MU

Idk for Cell

Piccolo vs Magus was a CDB and Swan doesn't like the MU but it's not fully dead I can definitely feel Ben and RT higher ups may see something out of it

I said could not would
Ugh... Dude, you literally said "would", it's in your post, you can reread it yourself
image.png

Ugh... Dude, you literally said "would", it's in your post, you can reread it yourself
image.png
Man literally screenshot This🗿
Poor wording on my part but my point is it could generate interest in the series which ain't new given the crew mentioned several DB episodes have gotten fans into several shows

Freiza vs Megatron

Idk for Cell

Piccolo vs Magus was a CDB and Swan doesn't like the MU but it's not fully dead I can definitely feel Ben and RT higher ups may see something out of it
You can always use a GT character, Super, or maybe even a character from the original Dragonball

I think maybe Tao Pai Pai, King Piccolo, Yamcha, and Tien Shinhan could work for DB MUs, they can do cool stuff. GT really only has Baby and Omega Shenron and no one likes the latter, so I’ll give you that
The only GT Character I could see is Baby Vegeta

Roshi Kinda fit the bill already given he started from there

Pilaf Gang already locked for a future DB

Tbh YT has be broken for years now (and is among the biggest examples of sunken costs in modern times) yet no-one is going to fix it because Google knows people will use it regardless of Ui, QoL or policies so while videos have to yoyo between being age restricted, being marked "for kids" or being (wrongfully) copyright claimed on top of all the spam bots and more unskippable back to back ads, YT can keep on floating on permanent life support thanks to the Google monopoly.
There are YT alternatives, though some of them are far worse than YT.
Maybe it is another "Death Battle Team: what's Ultraman" moment.

By the way, AVGN from AVGN games can have profiles in VS Battles Wiki.

There are YT alternatives, though some of them are far worse than YT.
Sigh

Maybe it is another "Death Battle Team: what's Ultraman" moment.
Indeed. Which is a shame they do not know Saint Seiya a big thing until Beerus vs Hades (Saint Seiya) is a CDB.

Off topic, Swat Kats has only 2 main members right?
Like I wonder if Swat Kats can fight against Samurai Pizza Cats / Kyatto Ninja Tai Nyankee but then the KNT has 3 main operation members and 4 auxillary members and one or two supervisors. Not just does KNT has the numbers advantage but likely also every stat advantage (when the Hailey Comet dragging feat is concerned)

Yeah, also love Yamcha
Glad to hear that.

Uh...Joker from Persona 5...I guess?
Bayonetta vs P5 Joker means universe level Bayonetta vs "athletic human with multiverse level to outerverse level god persona"
Comparing to Giorno Giovanna vs P5 Joker meaning peak human with a tier 7 stand and one universe level hax vs "athletic human with multiverse level to outerverse level god persona"... "hard to choose" eh

Bayonetta vs I-No and Bayonetta vs Morrigan Aensland are the top choices btw

Doesn't help most of them are too small meaning many creators aren't going to jump ship.
Small may be the word of description for some sites. Localised and not globalised enough is the word for some others.

I have to say, being on the Death battle Reddit (the matchups one) made me appreciate Makima vs Kenjaku quite a bit, If for some reason gojo faces Urahara or Kakashi, hey at least I have a Mu to root for.

(That or makima brutally murdering muzan or her being brutally finished off by Valentine/tooru).

We just got Silver v Trunks which was determined by dimensional tiering and was talking about in the episode? Lol.

They will avoid talking about it wherever possible though to minimize complexity though, it seems.
It wasnt really to the degree kyle vs simon would be in the future or any match were thats entirely its whole stitch and even so that was cuz we talking of alternate versions of canon characters

Freiza vs Megatron

Idk for Cell

Hit could have been there too

A lot of DBS characters haven't been... well hits lol

Beerus, Frieza & Broly of all things are the breakout characters.

Goku Black is probably closest to being really popular DBS character.

Thats why i said could have, if not for them to not know touhou

You would think after over a decade of vs they would at least have heard of some franchises like how come they never heard of some, even obscure ones, its impossible not to know from childhood some stuff you encountered back then

Hit could have been there too
yeah but he ain't

Overall Dragon Ball Characters that are a lock down the road

Gohan
Piccolo
Frieza
Cell
Gogeta
Pilaf Gang
Ones that are possible but don't have good options
Krillin
Cyborg vs 17 seems to fell off in the community

if we're talking Super Reps none of them are rep worthy for the most part barring M.Zam to a degree

Jiren options are typical Capeshit MU(Gladiator,Sentry etc)
Hit doesn't have good Mu(as well of not being a big name character)

Heroes does have
Fu
Mira & Towa
Xeno Goku

but again no strong MU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back