• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is using normal scaling, to which with Chaos should get stats needed to win.

And if you use Uni Poke shenanigans, that is retroactive buff, which Perfect Chaos should also get.

I guess you can argue "Sonic stuff is vague and unusable, Poke feats are not", but Poke stuff has been really bad.
Why do I have a feeling Pokémon fans might highball Kyogre while lowballing Chaos when the battles announced?

Lightspeed characters not abiding by Relativistic physics doesn’t seem like a good reason to ignore a basic law of motion lol
Except sometimes attack potency and defense potency really do not scale to each other.

They scale to each other though when they are actually melee attacks, like punching and kicking and headbutting and any other physical melee attacks.

Appreciating more Digimon vs non-Pokemon fights are being raised for Death Battle.

image0.jpg

Tbf folks side with Kyogre cause many don't buy Chaos scailing to Post Rush+06 Super Forms that got the Uni boost
Doesn't help that Chaos got his ass beat by Base Sonic latter on
They can just use pre Rush/06 Super Form stuff and I'm pretty sure it'd still be above what Kyogre could output ngl

and Base Sonic does have advanced development iirc, he gets stronger constantly and this is even shown in stuff like Forces where he gets stomped by Infinite first encounter and then after a few months pass he's able to put up a much better fight and then eventually beat him with some help. Not the only instance of stuff like this iirc. So it's not completely horrible.

This is using normal scaling, to which with Chaos should get stats needed to win.

And if you use Uni Poke shenanigans, that is retroactive buff, which Perfect Chaos should also get.

I guess you can argue "Sonic stuff is vague and unusable, Poke feats are not", but Poke stuff has been really bad.
I think arguing SONIC'S feats are "vague and unusable" but Poke feats being fine is probably one of the funnier things I've seen people try on this site.

Why do I have a feeling Pokémon fans might highball Kyogre while lowballing Chaos when the battles announced?
Already happening, they're saying Chaos is only city level and Kyogre is continent to planet lol.

World record holder for fastest DB curse, I think.
Like holy shit that one HAD to be intentional.

They’ve said Ash vs Yugi, Pilaf Gang vs Team Rocket, and Mickey vs Bugs are all matchups that are 100% going to happen but it’s just a matter of when and them having the money and ability to do it. So we can probably get an idea just off of those MUs for what their major limitations budget wise are

DB gets much less money to work with on the production end of things than any other RT show so that’s probably something else to use.
Which be kinda ass given death battle the only thing folks give a remote **** about these days regarding anything relating to RT Barring rwby to a degree

What are the chances of DB using 9D DMC?

Im more mixed. On one hand I don’t know if those are the stats they are gonna but. But on the other hand I don’t see them pulling a “G1” and not use any of the universal stuff.

Zero chance.

Zero, going by the current stuff ive seen them talking about they dont even buy universal dante

Near 0 lol. Last I checked they don't even buy uni, or only just about. Plus even I have some contentions with 9D too and I love DMC lol.

Zero, going by the current stuff ive seen them talking about they dont even buy universal dante
Sad, stupid, but slight possibly happening.
Come on, Star Butterfly has one spell specifically for destroying a dimension of unknown size (implied to be universe at most) and takes around 2 undisrupted minutes to charge up and an extra 2 countdown minutes to set off and the crew members accepted that Star Butterfly is one to two universe level.
And they do not accept universe level Dante for stopping Mundus who merged two halves of universe into one in one go?
Not to say that that G1 blog itself was debunked by us - myself included.

But I should be confident they would cherrypick things they want from the G1 bloggers and throw away things they do not want.

I think their views on those franchises are probably subject to change whenever they do full research to both though
By full research they mean also skimming through out discusson threads and CRTs and terminology blogs and calc blogs right?

Swan dunked on Uni+ DMC in Reddit not that long ago. I guess technically they could change their mind, but I wouldn't count on it.
Several months ago IG? Their minds could change back and forth.

Death Battle crew minds can be weird. They can ignore Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath and Korra vs Rey and Storm or Nami vs Weather Report while persuing for Korra vs Storm and push Swat Kats for Death Battle. In their terms, they feel like it is always best to do what they fxxking want instead of following popular demand - sometimes their ideas just flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back