• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone should tell them about Hit vs Hyoga
hands up

Touhou fans 🤝 Undertale fans
Killing their favorite characters with their MUs
Touhou characters can kill a lot of fictional counterparts actually.

Reimu vs Doctor Strange
Marisa vs Zatanna
Cirno vs Iceman
Yukari vs Shuma-Gorath
Sakuya vs Doctor Strange (with the time stone)
Remilia vs Morbius

Did I miss any?
Yukari Yakumo vs America Chavez actually (both portal spammer ladies)
Rin Kaenbyou vs Goose
Ustuho Reiuji vs Raven
Shinmyoumaru Sukuna vs Hank Pym Ant-Man
Alice Margatroid vs Iron Man

Anyone on a relay

Last edited:
Touhou fans 🤝 Undertale fans
Killing their favorite characters with their MUs
I disagree because I intentionally avoid putting them against shitty capeshit MUs that they'd die in and instead look for closer MUs that they may or may not die in.

Marisa is the one character I don't think I could actually support an MU for if she lost it I legit just like her too much 😭

Reimu vs Dr Strange is probably the only Touhou v Capeshit MU I'd be fine with I think, it's actually pretty cool tbh

Yeah, I'm not surprised about that Touhou stuff at all.

It seems on brand that fans latched on too hard about vague details lol
I mean, to be fair, that stuff would get mentioned to us everytime we would speculate about the verse on the show so it wasn't like we couldn't avoid it or anything lol.

It's just funny how something we all assumed was just fact was just completely false for so long lol.

I disagree because I intentionally avoid putting them against shitty capeshit MUs that they'd die in and instead look for closer MUs that they may or may not die in.

Marisa is the one character I don't think I could actually support an MU for if she lost it I legit just like her too much 😭

Reimu vs Dr Strange is probably the only Touhou v Capeshit MU I'd be fine with I think, it's actually pretty cool tbh
Tbh, I like Marisa vs Asriel alot, not too much of a connection but it might have some legacy with two animations behind it

Tbh, I like Marisa vs Asriel alot, not too much of a connection but it might have some legacy with two animations behind it
Asriel isn't capeshit tho?

She can also be argued to take it pretty effectively, considering she out-stats, outhaxxes, outspeeds, etc etc

Hilariously enough, Asriel's one wincon is his paralysis-wave effect, because of all the myriad abilities Marisa does resist, paralysis just so happens to be one of the few she doesn't.

Even then, he'd have to be aware not to get up close to her when he attacks, otherwise he risks instantly losing the battle via her AOE transmutation spiritual attacks, etc etc. Even then its debatable if he could even truly kill Marisa since he's not getting past her mid-godly soul regen.

Idk, as someone who's a huge fan of both franchises and loved Undertale before I loved Touhou, I don't like that MU all that much. Pretty visual effects and potentially cool fight potential aside, Marisa has much better. Asriel probably has a good MU hidden in there somewhere too

Last edited:
Axl vs Sakuya tho?
Wish Guilty Gear is more popular tho.

Sakuya VS HI Dio.
Infinity Ultron says hi and takes HA DIO away.

Toei Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
Also Sengoku Musou
Sengoku Basara can actually work as SB is Capcom.

The OG Master Spark and ripoff Master Spark right?

I will try to shill the good Sakuya MUs wherever possible now.

Keep in mind Sakuya vs Hit could always be brought into reality if the researchers look into 2hu and decide Hit would be the best opponent for views.
****, imagine they give her a comic MU
Who would they even choose? Cable?
Cable, Booster Gold, a Flash, Kang the Conqueror, possibly more
As one of the pushers for Hunter Zolomon into Death Battle I would have to say that Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi or I-No or even (sigh) Kirei Kotomine or Enrico Pucci would make more close connections.

Speaking of maid battle, how many actually see Rem and Ram vs Hisui and Kohaku a thing?

Battle music:

The track for this fight is "T.G.I.H. (Thank God It's Halloween)" by Therewolf Media. It is a suspenseful orchestral track, similar to the soundtracks of both combatants' films. Jason's chants and the Halloween theme can be heard in parts of the track.

The title is a reference to the phrase "T.G.I.F. (Thank God It's Friday)", referencing the Friday the 13th series, although "Friday" is replaced with "Halloween" to reference the Halloween series. The usage of brackets and the phrase "T.G.I.F." may possibly be a reference to "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" by Katy Perry.

The cover art depicts a pumpkin cut in half. The left half depicts Michael's William Shatner Mask, with blood on it and his knife stabbed into it. The right half depicts Jason's hockey mask, with his machete stabbed into it. There is a transparent sillhouette of a larger pumpkin in the background.

Link (for Australian and New Zealander RN)

Last edited:
Asriel isn't capeshit tho?

She can also be argued to take it pretty effectively, considering she out-stats, outhaxxes, outspeeds, etc etc
I know, I just wanted to say I like the MU
Idk, as someone who's a huge fan of both franchises and loved Undertale before I loved Touhou, I don't like that MU all that much. Pretty visual effects and potentially cool fight potential aside, Marisa has much better. Asriel probably has a good MU hidden in there somewhere too
Fair enough

Battle music:

The track for this fight is "T.G.I.H. (Thank God It's Halloween)" by Therewolf Media. It is a suspenseful orchestral track, similar to the soundtracks of both combatants' films. Jason's chants and the Halloween theme can be heard in parts of the track.

The title is a reference to the phrase "T.G.I.F. (Thank God It's Friday)", referencing the Friday the 13th series, although "Friday" is replaced with "Halloween" to reference the Halloween series. The usage of brackets and the phrase "T.G.I.F." may possibly be a reference to "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" by Katy Perry.

The cover art depicts a pumpkin cut in half. The left half depicts Michael's William Shatner Mask, with blood on it and his knife stabbed into it. The right half depicts Jason's hockey mask, with his machete stabbed into it. There is a transparent sillhouette of a larger pumpkin in the background.

Link (for Australian and New Zealander RN)

says unavailable video

The only Death Battle tier list that matters
my-image_3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back