• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview has very solid setup, there was a bit of jank, it has good atmosphere, but definitely too short to give a solid opinion, it ends right as the fight is about to begin, just like Wick vs Bond did lol.

Most people found it to be the opposite, though I suppose they were counting a little too hard of Keysword getting Trunks the win
I wonder if it was due to lack of familiarity with Archie all in all. I mean, not dismissing anybody or anything like that, but Dragon Ball being Dragon Ball and its huge popularity maybe meant they knew well what Trunks was capable of but not as much on Silver's end.

All this talk about Trunks vs SIlver reminds me of how much I hate the fight solely because they gave Silver his Super form, so oh he's allowed to enter his super form when he only ever used it once off screen but Ganon and Link weren't allowed the full Triforce in their fights despite both having visibly owned it at one point?

I wonder if it was due to lack of familiarity with Archie all in all. I mean, not dismissing anybody or anything like that, but Dragon Ball being Dragon Ball and its huge popularity maybe meant they knew well what Trunks was capable of but not as much on Silver's end.
I think it was due to stuff like people not having the same dimensional tiering standards that we (And I guess DB) have, so Super forms in archie being 5D or whatever is just something people wouldn't think of which wouldn't give Silver an AP advantage, plus whenever people bring up the power of the archie comics it's usually only ever Sonic that's brought up so a lot of people could just presume Silver wasn't as impressive as Sonic is and assume he would fare way worse in a fight than he would.

All this talk about Trunks vs SIlver reminds me of how much I hate the fight solely because they gave Silver his Super form, so oh he's allowed to enter his super form when he only ever used it once off screen but Ganon and Link weren't allowed the full Triforce in their fights despite both having visibly owned it at one point?
Damn, I ain't readin' all that

ASonic losing probably made people not think ASonic scaling is a big deal, as well as with their explanation about it too.

Mildly on that topic, shouldn't a single infinite universe be equal to infinite multiverses that are infinite, as long as they have same nmbr of layers? Infinite is a dumb thing.

I will make you read it whether you want to or not
tony-stark-what-can-i-say.gif

I think it was due to stuff like people not having the same dimensional tiering standards that we (And I guess DB) have, so Super forms in archie being 5D or whatever is just something people wouldn't think of which wouldn't give Silver an AP advantage, plus whenever people bring up the power of the archie comics it's usually only ever Sonic that's brought up so a lot of people could just presume Silver wasn't as impressive as Sonic is and assume he would fare way worse in a fight than he would.

Ah, right, you have a point there. I keep forgetting that despite how normallized we have scaling, a lot of people don't really think of it or do so in a very secondary place to direct feats. And yeah, dimensional tiering is even less of a thing to casual fans and many other places unless something very straightforward is brought up, like a character openly destroying universes or higher dimensions or whatnot.

@TMaakkonen: Sometimes I feel it's simply us who overcomplicate the issue solely to justify one dude beating up another dude.

ASonic losing probably made people not think ASonic scaling is a big deal, as well as with their explanation about it too.

Mildly on that topic, shouldn't a single infinite universe be equal to infinite multiverses that are infinite, as long as they have same nmbr of layers? Infinite is a dumb thing.
I’d imagine most things wouldn’t look like a big deal compared to DC’s strongest Speedster

That thumbnail is really ass
they better fix it

the hell ya gonna use a video game render and use a movie set one and not go yeah this doesn't work
Weird how they're going to go with human Jason design instead of zombie Jason, but whatever.

Either way LET'S GOOOOOOOOO! That setup was slick as hell!

......thumbnail is laughably awful though.
probably to make the model play off well with one another

so since Sauron fight is sprites, you guys still thinkin' Lich King?
tbf nothing quite confirms it's sprite

if we're assuming Daito comments

BondWick-Blender
JasonMyers-Blender

Third one being Sauron or the Finale but given the NDA thing i wouldn't be surprised if they pull something with the Finale like they did with Popeye vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back