• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, give us a highlights reel if you can.
Asura (Asura's Wrath) vs Adam (Record of Ragnarok)
Cartman (South Park) vs Gumball (Amazing World of Gumball)
Blaze the Cat (Sonic) vs Rivet (Ratchet & Clank)
Master Chief (Halo) vs Colonel Shepard (Mass Effect)

I saw these get tossed around and they all got decent length discussions.

SCP was talked about a fair bit, alongside My Hero reps.

Someone was shilling Gohan vs Shiny Chariot.

Also of note:

Apparently Tokusatsu is a popular enough talking point in the server that it warranted its own channel.

I'll mention anything else of note I see. I didn't mention any MUs that someone brought up and got somewhat ignored or every random MU I saw.

Oh no, the server's been compromised by r/DeathBattleMatchups.

Wait... you mean the Death Battle community is not actually sick of capeshit?
06a
Stockholm Syndrome

You guys think they'd give Giorno GER at the start of the battle or will they have him use the stand arrow forward the end
I mean it’s not very clear at the end of Part 5 if Giorno still has GER or if it reverted back to normal Gold Experience. But I don’t see a reason to not start with GER considering he can do the same things as normal GE just better and with some more stuff

You guys think they'd give Giorno GER at the start of the battle or will they have him use the stand arrow forward the end
Likely at the end.

And watch how Persona characters are portrayed as 10-C to 10-A physically but WTF omniverse level with personas activated.

Or Giorno Giovanna is fighting against Touma Kamijou instead.

Likely at the end.

And watch how Persona characters are portrayed as 10-C to 10-A physically but WTF omniverse level with personas activated.

Or Giorno Giovanna is fighting against Touma Kamijou instead.
Id imagine they'd have it as an end thing, have him say something cool then he stabs himself

Add in Gray Fullbuster ordering Esdeath to take her troops and get out of his country.

Mind explaining?

Well more connections may be able to pull off after the new PMMM movie gets aired, but here are some brief close connections:
  • Both appear as personified concepts of horror to some degree (Walpurgisnacht appears as the living apocalypse of the Earth, and Night of Wallachia is the personified concepts of horror)
  • Both seemingly starts from regular humans (?) and turns to some immortality through some dark magic (Walpurgisnacht is allegedly formed from several witches which are turned into from magical girls, Night of Wallachia is turned from Zepia Eltnam Oberon through alchemy)
  • Both appear to be sort of the ultimate boss of the series (Walpurgisnacht is the ultimate witch undersome timelines of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Night of Wallachia is the final boss of the Melty Blood arcade series)
  • The name of both are inspired with connections to materialised concepts of night

Both Warachia and Walpurgisnacht sit within 6-C destruction values at some forms so I think this helps in terms of realising them into a fight.

... IIRC is Jedah Dohma having other opponents of choice?
Yeah but the thing is, Warrachia just kind of kills WalurgishdisahIcan'tspellhername because of his hax and his bullshit immortality, Jedah is a much more interesting fight because while Jedah is much stronger than Warachia, he cannot put him down because of Warachia's immortality, similiarly to that, Warachia cannot do anything to Jedah because of his better stats and the powerful hax they have like soul manipulation cannot be used on each other because of their resistances, so it's essentially unstoppable force vs immovable object and no one wins
And no, Jedah has no better opponents, Warachia is his closest and most themathic

You mean
"No. I mean they should use the film portraits for the fight, not computer CG models."
Right?
(It can be just me but it sometimes bugs me to see native English speakers speaking in English so broken I forget the Internet community can be theoretically accessible from all parts of the world with Internet connection.)
Yeah, that's what I was going for. Sorry for the broken sentence, I just had no ******* energy writing that one out.

Also some of these connections for Warachia vs Walpurgisnacht (Hey, I spelled her name right) are very stretchy, Warachia is not a personified horror, he's the personification of rumours and calling him the ultimate final boss is kind of wrong because Melty Blood has other bosses in the series that are "more ultimate" than him

Love his responses. Like really.

Only an idiot would choose Yoruichi, it's clearly a trap. Anyone who picks her is thinking with their dick and not realizing that those 24 hours aren't going to result in anyone getting any and if anything going to be spent having Ururu brake every bone in your body repetitively, none stop, till you learn how to dodge with Yoruichi and Urahara watch from while side lines getting drunk and playing shogi.
Training with Goku is much more safer.

Was immeasurable DBH only added about 6 months ago? The fact that Hulk vs Broly also was kinda done 10 months ago in research before release might add up. But then how fast were Zuko's & ASonic's wins changed? Zuko vs Shoto ep did get delay, but it wasn't verdict change that caused that.

EDIT: Immeasurable DBH was added in August 2022?? Thats like less than 2 months before the ep lol

Last edited:
Was immeasurable DBH only added about 6 months ago? The fact that Hulk vs Broly also was kinda done 10 months ago in research before release might add up. But then how fast were Zuko's & ASonic's wins changed? Zuko vs Shoto ep did get delay, but it wasn't verdict change that caused that.

EDIT: Immeasurable DBH was added in August 2022?? Thats like less than 2 months before the ep lol
Well shit

The feats that granted it have been around much longer than that, and as Ultra said, it was more so that others were 'uncomfortable' giving Trunks that rating, even though the feats more than qualify.

In all honesty, the only thing that decision of there's did to not give Trunks immeasurable - which was no doubt in a poor attempt by them to stay on the safe side for the episode - was make it look like they've gone back to downplaying DB, lol.

People kept wasting time using timeless voids and shit for Infinite/Immeasurable DBH when the other evidence was there
Where?
Typical "Bosses Scaling to Playable Characters' Best" profile, and I feel that the justification is not strong enough.
The feats that granted it have been around much longer than that, and as Ultra said, it was more so that others were 'uncomfortable' giving Trunks that rating, even though the feats more than qualify.

In all honesty, the only thing that decision of there's did to not give Trunks immeasurable - which was no doubt in a poor attempt by them to stay on the safe side for the episode - was make it look like they've gone back to downplaying DB, lol.
I feel that Death Battle Team members are "'uncomfortable' giving Trunks that rating" too. By the way, I do believe that Archie Silver wins.

Yeah, it looked like proper immeasurable argument existed or started to come out at least in April 22, but in late 2021 adding that speed via timeless voids was disliked.

Well, from the Dark Demon Realm Mission in the manga there's the dark dragon balls flying beyond space-time, Mechikabura's chaos ball (he created with his own time power) absorbing all of history + characters reacting to that (requires infinite/immeasurable attack/reaction speed)

There's more and it's in a blog on one of the DBH profiles somewhere, I'd find it but I'm awaiting a lecture 🤓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back