• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 200 meters away from your location
Make 2.5 and we've got a deal, pal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animation looks great, though that Pamela voice is way too young sounding

Just found a new criteria to guarantee yourself a win on Death Battle:

Have Omega Sparxx rap for your side

Miles vs Static: Sparxx rapped for Static, he won
Adam vs Apoc: Sparxx rapped for Apoc, he won
Combo v Balrog: Sparxx rapped Combos theme, he won

The only exceptions are Ryu v Jin and Thanos v Darkseid, where he sang for both sides so even then the point still stands lol. But so far every time he’s rapped for a specific character they’ve won
New conspiracy theory just dropped (This is the second recent one, right next to "A character telling their opponent to get out of their country loses")
Add in Gray Fullbuster ordering Esdeath to take her troops and get out of his country.

sb43h4ozhww71.jpg
Mind explaining?

Wonder which category Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia falls into and how many close connections you can spot from this matchup.
I don't really see anything they have in common, imho Warachia vs Jedah is a better MU
Well more connections may be able to pull off after the new PMMM movie gets aired, but here are some brief close connections:
  • Both appear as personified concepts of horror to some degree (Walpurgisnacht appears as the living apocalypse of the Earth, and Night of Wallachia is the personified concepts of horror)
  • Both seemingly starts from regular humans (?) and turns to some immortality through some dark magic (Walpurgisnacht is allegedly formed from several witches which are turned into from magical girls, Night of Wallachia is turned from Zepia Eltnam Oberon through alchemy)
  • Both appear to be sort of the ultimate boss of the series (Walpurgisnacht is the ultimate witch undersome timelines of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Night of Wallachia is the final boss of the Melty Blood arcade series)
  • The name of both are inspired with connections to materialised concepts of night

Both Warachia and Walpurgisnacht sit within 6-C destruction values at some forms so I think this helps in terms of realising them into a fight.

... IIRC is Jedah Dohma having other opponents of choice?

So is it Sauron matchup being a sprite fight a very normal guess or is it officially confirmed or "officially hinted"?

Pamela: Jason, an enemy is ahead and... that foundry is crafting a weapon!
cue Metal Lotus

Someone is getting my joke raised a week ago.

No for the thumbnail pic, not the actual fight.
You mean
"No. I mean they should use the film portraits for the fight, not computer CG models."
Right?
(It can be just me but it sometimes bugs me to see native English speakers speaking in English so broken I forget the Internet community can be theoretically accessible from all parts of the world with Internet connection.)

Oh yeah I’m expecting that. I’m in the server and I’ve seen a lot of Marvel or DC suggestions, and even a Deku vs Kamala
By Jove Deku vs Kamala is tame.

A lot of people in the discord are also talking about Funny Valentine vs Armstrong and Springtrap vs Junko so expect those two to potentially become big sticking points in the community vote

A lot of people in the discord are also talking about Funny Valentine vs Armstrong and Springtrap vs Junko so expect those two to potentially become big sticking points in the community vote
Oh no, the server's been compromised by r/DeathBattleMatchups.

Oh yeah I’m expecting that. I’m in the server and I’ve seen a lot of Marvel or DC suggestions, and even a Deku vs Kamala
Wait... you mean the Death Battle community is not actually sick of capeshit?
06a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back