• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, are they using Jason X stuff? Probably should've asked sooner.
not sure how DB will treat it, he'll almost certainly get the feats he did as Zombie Jason as it's literally just Zombie Jason from the other movies just 200+ years into the future, but if he gets scaling via his clone fighting Uber Jason is another question entirely, as while it LOOKS like they have a decent back and forth, it's pretty obvious Uber Jason/Uber Jason 2/Jason X 2, is manhandling him for the most part, though I will say he atleast is one of the only things to have visible damaged Uber Jason outside of extreme shit like nukes and re-entry, so if they do scale him to Uber Jason, I'd probably say he atleast massively downscales (which is still way beyond anything Michael could remotely achieve)

What tier is it? Or haxx, whichever it is.
Likely wall? Idk I've seen it get put as wall.

Chucky basically punches through a teen's chest and pulls his heart out and there's like a big ass hole there as if a shotgun blasted the kid.

To my knowledge he's never shown strength like that before. Granted, the doll is a buff one but that's still part of Chucky so.

Likely wall? Idk I've seen it get put as wall.

Chucky basically punches through a teen's chest and pulls his heart out and there's like a big ass hole there as if a shotgun blasted the kid.

To my knowledge he's never shown strength like that before. Granted, the doll is a buff one but that's still part of Chucky so.
Useful as as arsenal

unknown.png

First look at Jason vs Michael. How we feeling?

Tbh though how would Micheal compete? Chucky has like a **** ton of doll bodies and I don't think Michael has the kit to actually kill Chucky for good. And now Chucky has the strength to actually deal significant damage to Myers.
Chucky is normally pit against Slappy is he not? If the crew did not somehow slap Slappy against Slappy Squirrel.

Michael got the speed and smarts in G1 huh and the boot lol

Hmm it is interesting this is one of those big stomps, but no one seems to mind that? No one cares that Michael has no realistic chance at all. I wonder why some stomps don't get complains.

Michael got the speed and smarts in G1 huh and the boot lol

Hmm it is interesting this is one of those big stomps, but no one seems to mind that? No one cares that Michael has no realistic chance at all. I wonder why some stomps don't get complains.
This is like, an absolutely classic matchup, probably why. It's also reaching into an untapped community (horror fans) and generally just introducing something new. People have wanted this fight for ages, even if its pretty clear who wins nowadays. People care more to SEE these two fight, rather than caring about the DEBATE behind who wins. It's also not a complete and utter massive gargantuan blowout stomp like say, the last episode, for instance. It just happens to have a decisive victor.

This is like, an absolutely classic matchup, probably why. It's also reaching into an untapped community (horror fans) and generally just introducing something new. People have wanted this fight for ages, even if its pretty clear who wins nowadays. People care more to SEE these two fight, rather than caring about the DEBATE behind who wins. It's also not a complete and utter massive gargantuan blowout stomp like say, the last episode, for instance. It just happens to have a decisive victor.
Yeah it do be that. Some other verses are too ingrained in standard VS talk which can get toxic.

It's honestly nice there is no hostility for Michael's impending doom.

I think amongst the regular brainrot of our connections seeking and VS talk and "closeness" debate, we forgot that a lot of the fun of seeing two characters fight is.... just the act of seeing two characters fight. If these two characters throwing down, interacting, trading abilities and beating down on one another is inherently going to be awesome to watch, then the other aspects tend to not matter as much.

I think amongst the regular brainrot of our connections seeking and VS talk and "closeness" debate, we forgot that a lot of the fun of seeing two characters fight is.... just the act of seeing two characters fight. If these two characters throwing down, interacting, trading abilities and beating down on one another is inherently going to be awesome to watch, then the other aspects tend to not matter as much.
Yeah but if the character I like doesn't win then the fight is 0/10 treeeesh fire :^)

Yeah but if the character I like doesn't win then the fight is 0/10 treeeesh fire :^)
In a versus debate fight, there is the versus debate and there is the fight. Losing fun on one aspect may not affect the other aspects. But the aspect lost is still lost.

Been wondering, which characters in DB are the hardest to kill? I know all the characters with high tier regen are up there like Spongebob, Dracula, Majin Buu, Ganon, and then there's characters like Darkseid who has his true form existing outside normal reality or those who can revive themselves after death such as Link (Albeit his resurrection is very limited)

Think it'd be neat to make a tier list of the most unkillable characters instead of just ranking them by power or speed

Been wondering, which characters in DB are the hardest to kill? I know all the characters with high tier regen are up there like Spongebob, Dracula, Majin Buu, Ganon, and then there's characters like Darkseid who has his true form existing outside normal reality or those who can revive themselves after death such as Link (Albeit his resurrection is very limited)

Think it'd be neat to make a tier list of the most unkillable characters instead of just ranking them by power or speed
i don't think we had a character that's downright unkillable on the show

Ok let's talk Sauron,

How does one permanently put him down? The One-Ring is 'indestructible'. not sure if it falls under NLF, will Death Battle say killing the physical Sauron and getting rid of the ring (BFR) be enough?

I'm reading on Sauron and there doesn't seem to be a lot of feats, more of a behind the scenes villain. Our LOTR profiles are apparently not good, so what are wincons for Lich King? WoW has no profiles here apparently unless i'm missing something

Ok let's talk Sauron,

How does one permanently put him down? The One-Ring is 'indestructible'. not sure if it falls under NLF, will Death Battle say killing the physical Sauron and getting rid of the ring (BFR) be enough?

I'm reading on Sauron and there doesn't seem to be a lot of feats, more of a behind the scenes villain. Our LOTR profiles are apparently not good, so what are wincons for Lich King? WoW has no profiles here apparently unless i'm missing something
Sauron did this as a mere message in thr Third Age.

He scales above the Balrogs who could cause pain to a being who took this pointblank.

With the Ring he should be more powerful than Ancalagon the Black at minimum who did this.

He's arguably (at the height of his power) one of the Maiar who somewhat scale to the Valar who at minimum had great sway over the material universe.

Prior to being bound to Eä, he stood in superiority to the time-space of a universe, with the Ainur being described as "descending" into time and viewing the universe as "the little kingdom".

Speedwise there's the Balrog's hypersonic feat and the Vigilot's MFTL+ feat, the latter of which Ancalagon (who is unable to damage his Ring and is his inferior in the armies of Morgoth) scales to.

The Ainur also move wherever they want in an instant when they discard physical form.

Killing Sauron is impossible within the LOTR verse (outside of Eru) but destroying the Ring would render him a crippled and powerless spirit. Besides that, I'm sure some kind of existence erasure or soul hax could kill him, I haven't really looked into that yet.

Sauron did this as a mere message in thr Third Age.

He scales above the Balrogs who could cause pain to a being who took this pointblank.

With the Ring he should be more powerful than Ancalagon the Black at minimum who did this.

He's arguably (at the height of his power) one of the Maiar who somewhat scale to the Valar who at minimum had great sway over the material universe.

Prior to being bound to Eä, he stood in superiority to the time-space of a universe, with the Ainur being described as "descending" into time and viewing the universe as "the little kingdom".
Thank you so much.

Do you have connections for this or something?
Stolen from a Discord:
>Died and lost their memories (Which is a bit of stretch since Yuyuko lost her memories overtime while Marluxia lost them instantly but it still counts ok). Both would later regain their memories but while Yuyuko discards them because she is used to being a ghost, Marluxia embraces them and looks forward to returning to his own body.
Massive Cherry Blossom Theme (Pink Hair, an association with death, and also literally attack you with Cherry Blossoms).
Very manipulative, though not to the extent of others.
Gameplay Connection only, but both act like Mighty Glacier types, with their attacks being slow but powerful.
Fun contrast in that Yuyuko is cheerful and upbeat while Marluxia shows basically no emotion.

I recall asking about regenners year ago or so lol

Let's see the list we had back then.
  1. Alucard (Hellsing) (Low-Mid at Level 0, Low-High with soul reserves, Low-Godly as Post-Schrodinger Alucard)
  2. Ganondorf (Low-Godly with Triforce of Power and as Calamity Ganon)
  3. Kirby (High-Mid naturally, Low-Godly as Ghost Kirby)
  4. Doctor Doom (High-Mid; High overtime)
  5. Ragna the Bloodedge (Mid-High to likely High)
  6. Sol Badguy (Mid-High)
  7. Majin Buu (Mid-High)
  8. Dracula (Castlevania) (Low-High to Mid-High)
  9. Lex Luthor (Post-Flashpoint) (Low-High as Apex Predator)
  10. Carnage (Marvel Comics) (Low-High)
  11. Venom (Edward Brock) (High-Mid)
  12. Iron Man Armor Model 50 (High-Mid)
  13. Dio Brando (Mid as usual Part 3 DIO, High-Mid as Part 1 Vampire Dio and High Dio)
  14. Sailor Galaxia (Manga) (At least Mid)
  15. Wolverine (Marvel Comics) (At least Mid)
And Hulk and Doomsday missed the list first go and 2nd lol
Lobo, Mask, Deadpool
Since that we got:
  • Madara
  • Aizen
  • Popeye
  • Omni-Man
  • Tetsuo
  • Sun Wukong
  • Black Adam? (minor)
  • Apocalypse
  • SpongeBob
I think list missed out Ryuko? Maybe Kool Aid-man?

Also did Thor get technicality regen? Cant remember was it just immunity to EE shit.

Stolen from a Discord:
>Died and lost their memories (Which is a bit of stretch since Yuyuko lost her memories overtime while Marluxia lost them instantly but it still counts ok). Both would later regain their memories but while Yuyuko discards them because she is used to being a ghost, Marluxia embraces them and looks forward to returning to his own body.
Meh

I recall asking about regenners year ago or so lol

Let's see the list we had back then.
  1. Alucard (Hellsing) (Low-Mid at Level 0, Low-High with soul reserves, Low-Godly as Post-Schrodinger Alucard)
  2. Ganondorf (Low-Godly with Triforce of Power and as Calamity Ganon)
  3. Kirby (High-Mid naturally, Low-Godly as Ghost Kirby)
  4. Doctor Doom (High-Mid; High overtime)
  5. Ragna the Bloodedge (Mid-High to likely High)
  6. Sol Badguy (Mid-High)
  7. Majin Buu (Mid-High)
  8. Dracula (Castlevania) (Low-High to Mid-High)
  9. Lex Luthor (Post-Flashpoint) (Low-High as Apex Predator)
  10. Carnage (Marvel Comics) (Low-High)
  11. Venom (Edward Brock) (High-Mid)
  12. Iron Man Armor Model 50 (High-Mid)
  13. Dio Brando (Mid as usual Part 3 DIO, High-Mid as Part 1 Vampire Dio and High Dio)
  14. Sailor Galaxia (Manga) (At least Mid)
  15. Wolverine (Marvel Comics) (At least Mid)
And Hulk and Doomsday missed the list first go and 2nd lol
Lobo, Mask, Deadpool
Since that we got:
  • Madara
  • Aizen
  • Popeye
  • Omni-Man
  • Tetsuo
  • Sun Wukong
  • Black Adam? (minor)
  • Apocalypse
  • SpongeBob
I think list missed out Ryuko? Maybe Kool Aid-man?

Also did Thor get technicality regen? Cant remember was it just immunity to EE shit.
Goku and Vegeta have Mid-Low regen because the former regened a burned hand in BoG arc. Both also have Mid-Low in SSJ God. Thor has High-Low for regening a seriously burned arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back