• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they said they aren't waiting for characters to wrap their stories and there's no way Gon is gonna catch-up. I won't be surprised if it happens
They only said that this season that they aren’t planning to, but I imagine they’ll make exceptions for characters who’s stories are LITERALLY within the MIDST of ending. MHA is on its final few chapters I think.

something like One Piece I could see them using since it’s probably five more years before it fully finishes but MHA is almost done. I think it’s locked in for S10 tho.

Yeaaaah, it looks like Nintendo & fighting games will get an eulogy for their 8 season streaks ending this season.

Not feeling they are getting in.
Considering Bowser vs Eggman and probably a Kirby episode are quite likely in the future, I wouldn’t be surprised if S10 has both. Maybe a Pokémon episode too.

Hot take but I'm glad the episode leaned into being more of a joke. I think we need more episodes willing to divorce themselves from the overtly serious, hyper-analytical side of VS debating. While I haven't seen the fight, I heard it was pretty ******* good, and Spongebob is guaranteed to draw a good number of views.Plus it sounds like the crew enjoyed making this episode, which is always good.

Honestly now that I think of it an rematch between Aquaman Vs Spongbob is now probably now one of my top most wanted match, because spongebob could unironically just summon Super Friends Aquaman to help kick the shit of Comic Aquaman.

I’m in the Virginia Mountains and struggling to send or read any message so don’t expect a review of the episode from me anytime soon but it was a damn blast. Very funny, extremely entertaining, SpongeBob solo’ing most of DBs roster is ******* hilarious, it’s one of the best joke episodes they’ve ever done, you can tell they had a crazy amount of fun making it. Doesn’t beat Silver v Trunks as my favorite episode this season but it has to be in my top 3 for now.

isn't the whole episode basically "wanked" as high as you can give bob... then I guess he means how it would be if they actually analyzed things in a "normal" way... in that case it's safe to say that DBS has it won by occupying hakai.

Spongebob Solos all of Shonen. That's canon. Checkmate.
Em2T0skVoAAbCsg.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back