• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this the best episode this season? Other than the speed feat, this had the most solid research, and the fight was pretty good.

+Great fight
+Good music
+Actually funny commentary
+Probably the most solid research of the season, other than the speed feat I'm not too sure if that holds up

This was like a nine out of ten episode for me.

I'm hoping Omnilander and Aquasponge can finally get people to realize that stomp MUs can absolutely work if the analysis and fight are worth watching.
True. I'm one of those converted, I've come to accept stomp matches can be nice when sprinkled in as long as the matchup is fun.

̶B̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶a̶r̶o̶u̶ ̶v̶s̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶

Thanks for saying what you could at least :)

if you don’t mind me pressing for info, do you or any of the research crew / cast have any familiarity with Touhou on the show? There’s been a varying amount of rumors about it being on you guys’ radar.
I think Swan may be familiar with it. I dunno if he's a big fan, but I recall him bringing it up at least once.

You asked this knowing that if he says anything other than no, then that basically confirms it, didn't you?
The worst I can get is a no, the middle ground is “someone on the research team knows about it” which doesn’t indicate anything, and then there’s either no response or the “anything else field” that provides food for thought.

I’m just more interested in if it’s on their radar at all, like surely it’s come up in conversations at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back