• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k7rrl7d6u1t91.jpg
heelxl37pus91.png

Blue haired fighters who seek revenge for their families death, meet the main protagonist on a recon mission, and bare some mark representing justice
A bit stretchy for Rei (Fist of the North Star) vs Orie. A way to introduce a new lore and give a more proper look towards mid tier FOTNS characters nevertheless.

Verdict wise there are arguments on what speed Orie's put at - Mach 2.9 or SOL. Strength wise Orie is AP stomped and Rei would just controllably beat Orie to near death then Orie allows Rei to grab at stab into her chest (yes this is a FOTNS Rei vs Yuda reference).

Or (if Orie somehow pulls off a win) she would slash Rei with OHKO move, and Rei walks into a house then explodes while Orie walks away honoring a good fight. (Rei vs Raoh reference)

The CS&P wiki uses a different version of the tiering system, and in it Low 1-C starts at 6-D rather than 5-D
Very different indeed considering we look into Scarlet Witch and Zatanna as Low 1-A to 1-A.

Last edited:
If a verse can be properly constructed with all information properly justified,I do not see the reasons why not.

Some smaller verses already go thru issues like this.

The issue is people like me have really busy day jobs.
I don't think the smaller verses are just "some".
I just realized, the match is going to be a meta one about them thinking that this is a good idea for a fight but realizing that it isn't and probably try to manipulate the fight to make it fairer.
It is simple: make the yellow brick dumb during the battle.
https://character-stats-and-profile...eath_Battle:_Strongest_to_Weakest#All_Seasons
According to Death Battle!, Silver the Hedgehog is currently their most powerful character. Is this a sign?
The rating above 3-A may not reliable since Death Battle is vague in these terms.

Also, Silver declares that it is no use against him.

So when does the fight teaser drop? Is it tomorrow?
Yes. "Tomorrow" 1 am SGT live in Death Battle Cast.

I don't think the smaller verses are just "some".
So it is more of a case where people want to throw their information for their verses (I am included among the people), but constructing a verse profile with properly written supporting takes a real lot of time.

Reminder

Oh... When are the other Brandon Yates volume 5 works launched? Vocal versions of volume 4 keep coming up and it has been a while the 1st music after volume 4 got launched.

Quite a shame I save the money but the musicians do not send me new invoices.

Oh right, I remember now to say that one thing.

Partially why I say Green Goblin vs Kazuya has a following is that someone did in fact write a whole written DB for it.

hey wait a minute what happened to our written DBs

Partially why I say Green Goblin vs Kazuya has a following is that someone did in fact write a whole written DB for it.

Who on earth actually believe that a 128 Ton TNT level Green Goblin can defeat a 8 to 45 Gigaton TNT level Kazuya.
(At least he is stronger than Albert Wesker who is defeated by Chris Redfield who is comparable to El Gigante who destroys rocks at 2 to 4 Ton TNT.)

He has a few good ones, X has way less good MUs, he only has Primal as a good MU tbh
Technically X (or alternatively Vent/Aile) also has Samus Aran.

But Primal is also requested.

Anyways SpongeBob preview is sitting at 139k in just 9hrs and most in the comments are literally shocked there using SpongeBob which I find it funny given SpongeBob hardly a character I feel wouldn't be surprised at being on the show
Casuals dont expect kid or lught hearted ahows to be in vs

Like if you tell them a romcom series has feats to be in the show, they will be surprised, its not the 1st thing you imagine of these

People can still want stomps as DB.

Oh and Sponge's preview at 190k, he big boy.
Is The MU spiteful enough though? As if everyone wants Omni-Man to torture and execute Homelander and everyone wants a DC character be murdered by a non-Marvel character.

Stomps are good as long as they are spiteful enough. That a love on spite strong enough can sometimes negate the hatred against stompy power and hax differences. But the effect is still there.

Spongebob: What can be worse than a giant stomp in CDB!?!

Patrick: Oh, I know! pulls out Squidward vs Katsuki TWO giant stomps in CDB!
This really... But is that funny enough though? Toon force GG is almost a consensus unless against a reality warper or another toon force user.

Last edited:
mwom4goiw3t91.jpg

Garou VS Midora (One-Punch Man VS Toriko)

Any opinion on this MU? And do anyone now the connections (beside them are able to copy other techniques/abilities)?

mwom4goiw3t91.jpg

Garou VS Midora (One-Punch Man VS Toriko)

Any opinion on this MU? And do anyone now the connections (beside them are able to copy other techniques/abilities)?
Meh
Iirc the best ya get outside copying abilities is them fighting their masters I guess

Really hate Cosmic Garou existing cause it ***** over a good chunk of his Mu spread and most just be making MU sorely for Cosmic Garou instead of Garou himself

Tekken verse has light speed stuff too, even dome by characters weaker then Kaz, let alone the x10 boost

Relies on DB stats from Hei vs G, but better then lower shit debaters used to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back