• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If October has
Trunks vs Silver
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Jason vs Michael

then that's a pretty solid Death Battle month, Dragonball fights are always good, capeshit fight is usually pretty solid-the track is nice, and an overdue theme match-up, especially if its live action
Swap Adam vs Apocalypse for Sauron vs whoever and I’d be down. I’m way more interested to see how they approach Sauron.

So the Fire Force updates finally went through, so I finally got a better look at Shinra Kusakabe's profile.

I don't know how Death Battle would treat Power Rangers, but if they use our profiles then Shinra's best match, Carter Grayson, surprisingly matches him in stats.

So the Fire Force updates finally went through, so I finally got a better look at Shinra Kusakabe's profile.

I don't know how Death Battle would treat Power Rangers, but if they use our profiles then Shinra's best match, Carter Grayson, surprisingly matches him in stats.

Also imo the best Power Rangers show, I was impossibly invested in its entire story

You know what? I-No actually has a lot of potential to be in a Death Battle, but who else (except Homura Akemi) can actually give I-No a real test?
Reverse Flash Eobard
If October has
Trunks vs Silver
Black Adam vs Apocalypse
Jason vs Michael

then that's a pretty solid Death Battle month, Dragonball fights are always good, capeshit fight is usually pretty solid-the track is nice, and an overdue theme match-up, especially if its live action
Those are a pretty good line-up if it were to be true. Though a part of me wants to see multiple Halloween episodes.

Love this MU, need more non-MM, Poweranger episodes
Also imo the best Power Rangers show, I was impossibly invested in its entire story
I gotta rewatch it sometime

Arguable.
Being a descendant may not make you directly scale from the master. Rather, you can argue it seals a ceiling. (Which is breakable by a new feat of course)

I just doped them into working towards a way Ruby Rose could actually beat Maka Albarn.

TL;DR, give Maka maximum acceptable scaling and make Silver Eyes comparable to God Brothers

You left out the part where Silver Eyes only affects Grimm, it would just be a flashbang to Maka and Soul Evans.

They'd have to write in some contrived super form for Ruby stemming from the Silver Eyes that can temporarily grant her power equal to the God of Light. Or just improve its abilities to work on humans.

Arguable.
Being a descendant may not make you directly scale from the ancestor.
But it still gives a potential ceiling nonetheless.
Honestly, I think it should count for those top tiers, those who can use the madness, and Excalibur. For the top tiers I mean specifically:
  • Lord Death
  • Asura
  • Crona
  • Black☆Star and Tsubaki
  • Death the Kid and the Thompson Sisters
  • Maka Albarn and Soul Evans
  • Possibly Medusa (?)

Those are the few I can think about at the top of my head right now.

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will break my hand slamming down on that button to insure Bill Cipher VS Discord gets them to take MLP seriously after all 3 shit episodes. Dorito-stans can cope, seethe, mald, dilate, whatever the **** lingo 4chan shat out today for the next 8000 years for all I care. Through sheer willpower, I will not let Ben or the researchers **** this up or feed Bill to Shuma-Gorath/Dormmamu.

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will break my hand slamming down on that button to insure Bill Cipher VS Discord gets them to take MLP seriously after all 3 shit episodes. Dorito-stans can cope, seethe, mald, dilate, whatever the **** lingo 4chan shat out today for the next 8000 years for all I care. Through sheer willpower, I will not let Ben or the researchers **** this up or feed Bill to Shuma-Gorath/Dormmamu.
I would want it, Jojo fans seething is always funny

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I would have a lot of matchups for this button.

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

like i care about nerd Seething its no different than usual

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

That button would get stomped harder than Homelander. Hell, if I could press it multiple times, I would.

I can watch the episode and be utterly satisfied, and then simply go outside.

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

The idea of people getting mad that Bibleman lost to a CUCUMBER is genuinely funny to me...

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I'm a '**** the haters' kind of guy myself, so imma go for it.

On another note:

Please don't give me ideas...
Please don-

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

Honestly, the prospect of people genuinely malding over Mewthree vs SSJ5 Goku is worth pressing the button alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back