• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I humbly submit this as another Dragon Ball W.
moro_vs_lord_tirek_by_cykerlol_df8sg38-350t.jpg
If only you knew...

I'm only half-joking, because there are instances of MLP characters that aren't even god tiers having 2C feats, and at least two immeasurable feats from the God Tiers.

In other words, I would never expect DB to buy it, but outside of Death Battle, I personally can see full power Tirek absorbing Moro's power and stomping him.

If only you knew...

I'm only half-joking, because there are instances of MLP characters that aren't even god tiers having 2C feats, and at least two immeasurable feats from the God Tiers.

In other words, I would never expect DB to buy it, but outside of Death Battle, I personally can see full power Tirek absorbing Moro's power and stomping him.
Moro has stuff like that too, but good luck getting Death Battle to acknowledge that.

In short, it's a battle to see who gets downplayed the least. And I'm not gonna lie to you, I think Moro's winning this one, if Twilight's analysis is anything to go off of.

Gohan is 100% going to fight Invincible, he'll ******* do it, I'd dress up as Eggman and eat a banana if he didn't, unfortunately I don't have an Eggman costume and that is sad

Gohan is 100% going to fight Invincible, he'll ******* do it, I'd dress up as Eggman and eat a banana if he didn't, unfortunately I don't have an Eggman costume and that is sad
Invincible vs Gohan, in recent times, amongst casuals, has become the more popular MU. Plus, DB would have to be foolish not to try and time an episode like that with the release/airing of season 2 of Invincible.

Moro has stuff like that too, but good luck getting Death Battle to acknowledge that.

In short, it's a battle to see who gets downplayed the least. And I'm not gonna lie to you, I think Moro's winning this one, if Twilight's analysis is anything to go off of.
Well yeah, I know DB will downplay the horses, but my point was more that MLP Top Tiers are already at DBS levels, and anyone at Alicorn level eclipses said level of power.

Discord-level characters (which full power Tirek would likely be anywhere between 2 to 4 times stronger than) have evidence for Multi+.

The fact that the most impressive MLP stuff comes from their OP canon comics, may allow for more leniency in their scaling, but that's wishful thinking.

Would Aether vs Fujimaru be a Good MU (connection wise)?

think the later would stomp for now.
Maybe, personally I prefer Prince Euden for Aether
Also first image I saw when looking up Aether vs Fujimaru them kissing
Besides certain Gohan MU's, Piccolo vs. Magus, Freeza vs. Megatron, what other W's can Dragon Ball get for Death Battle?
maybe a Ginyu MU or Zamasu vs Jedah Dohma? Maybe Testament or Zero vs Android 17?

Uh oh, TrunksSilver didnt get that good 1st day views.

Perhaps it's a legger like BondWick.
its better to wait a week before judging imo, AdamApoc did better than Trunksilver and Bondwick on day1 and well now look....just barely average.

Bondwick proved me wrong, it took until day 3 to get going. I think Trunksilver has lots of life left

They gotta hire better researchers at times and not pull double standards, let alone needing another match for a series to correct **** ups from before, like how in goku ans buu fights, FTL wasnt something they encountered, but then from Beerus and onward they are at whatever ammount faster
Those are both examples of research from literally Season 2 lol.

I do think a lot of complaints about this shows research would be better off if the show had better researchers in its early days from 2010-2018 but they've generally improved a lot the past few seasons, outside of the occasional quibbles every now and again (Jojo swank, Street Fighter's ****** scaling, Sonic being denied uni so long, etc)

If I recall correctly, Mario is dead even.

Mario once
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong

Mario once
Luigi
Bowser
Wario

Don't think I'm missing any if that's the case.

Thankfully, most other Mario MUs that are even likely are largely Mario Ws

K. Rool beats Blackbeard and Ridley

Rosalina is going to shit on Palutena as much as I dislike that MU. My preferred for Rosalina may even have her lose also since I like Celestia for her. But they'd go with Palu.

Jr. Is paired against WAYYY weaker verses so he stomps often.

Bowser will likely beat Eggman of that MU happens much to some people's dismay. He also beats Lord Hater I guess.

Waluigi beats Robbie Rotten. I think that's his most popular.

Dimentio wins a few of his I think aside from Enerjak but that's fallen off lately in favor of just better opponents for both. He's definitely got the more debatable MUs and even though it's outside help and definitely not standard they will probably give him Super Dimentio I feel like. For reference his MUs are Marx, Magolor, Solaris, Flowey, and I forget the name but some dude from drawn to life. I shudder the thought of every single one of these fights if I'm honest.

Toad wins most of his MUs not like many are that great to begin with.

King Boo beats all of his likely opponents iirc

So yeah, things are looking good for Mario's record in DB.
How could you forget Wilfre's name, that's his best MU too.

I ******* Had a Dream Superboy was beatting the shit outta Gohan on Death Battle 🗿

all that shit talk from yesterday from me got me shook rent free in my sub conscious
Dude I'm so sorry but this is the funniest thing I've read on this thread in weeks.

I do think a lot of complaints about this shows research would be better off if the show had better researchers in its early days from 2010-2018 but they've generally improved a lot the past few seasons, outside of the occasional quibbles every now and again (Jojo swank, Street Fighter's ****** scaling, Sonic being denied uni so long, etc)
Wdym, I love having to defend JoJo as lightspeed and debunking subsonic and MFTL JoJo while getting pressed by JoJo supporters and opponents. It’s so much fun.

Anyway in regards to Chaos Emeralds being “non-standard” folks are just gonna have to stay mad about that. Death Battle taking characters at their prime just means Sonic characters get their Super Forms.
I honestly have no idea why this debate is even cropping up now. Do people just want to see Trunks dick on base form Silver? Is that what the fight has come down to now? Where's even the fun in that fight animation?

Guys I swear Trunks wins if you remove Silver's strongest form and also take away half his equipment and delete half his win conditions.

Uh oh, TrunksSilver didnt get that good 1st day views.

Perhaps it's a legger like BondWick.
I wouldn't worry about it, this episode is gonna do fine. Archie v Wally was the 3rd most viewed ep of its season, and I've already seen this matchup spread around other social media sites more than I ever see other fights discussed in communities. It's definitely made a noticable impact, just give it time to catch up in major views.
Alternate universe where Trunks has good RNG and pulls Goku UI and Gogeta Blue
And Silver creates Chaos Magic Super Form duplicates of Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles.

8673006-capture.png

Seeing as my knowledge on DB heroes/xeno was more limited just wanted to pull the stops.

Feel like it wasn't emphasized enough, summonings are pretty bloody absurd. Especially from what I've read on all of Trunk's summons. He sure was unlucky to have faced an opponent so catered towards countering all his gadgets and even dimensional rifts.

Haha, it'd be crazy if he could just do that for Dragon Ball as well.
Did uh, did he even downplay Dragon Ball? I'm not really sure where the prevailing opinion that he downplayed DBH came from when he literally has the verse at 5D and Immeasurable based off the QnA lol, that's higher than where we ******* have him. What stats was he SUPPOSED to give the verse?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the speed they had DBH Trunks in the ep was based off of pre-forum evaluations right? least that's what the UltraGuy blog seem to have implied

Correct me if I'm wrong but the speed they had DBH Trunks in the ep was based off of pre-forum evaluations right? least that's what the UltraGuy blog seem to have implied
Yes, it was before immeasurable DBH was widely accepted apparently. He said that he HAD the verse at immeasurable and had brought up to feats, but other ppl on the ep supposedly weren't comfortable with the speeds so they were relegated to the QnA.

I gotta ask since I forgot but what are the thoughts on Supes vs Goku 3?

Like yeah I know yada yada stomp but are they ever going to do a third one?
They've said they want to do a 3rd one. Supposedly Ben himself dislikes GvS2 and feels like they jumped the gun on it. They're probably waiting for DBS to end or at least a while longer before doing it so they can finally close the case on the MU and use actual stats and scaling this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back