• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly want MLP back on the show with Discord just to see where they have them now after so many feats have been found and general consensus is at least Uni-Low Multi and MFTL+ Ponies.
Same, and Discord is just such a goddamn fun character and Bill Ciphers one of my favourite cartoon bastards and played by the amazing Alex Hirsch. Just don't make it hand drawn and I'm totally good

image0.jpg

Suddenly I want to ask:

If we ignore Archie Comics, how many MFTL+ scalings does Mega Man casts have?

Please specify which game era (apparently we have at least 5 eras as demonstrated at Mega Man Battle Royale)

Silver 🤝 Excalibur
Snapping undefeated winning streaks
dcqgynf-24d759ae-1b14-4ce4-9215-e0f34c4a9c48.gif
VaguePerfumedAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif
Anyone wanna try making dances with this?
ImpureMassiveAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

So since they were able to do the whole cards come to life thing, does that mean we can finally get a Yu-Gi-Oh rep on Death Battle? I want to hear LittleKuriboh reprise literally any of his roles on Death Battle, though specifically Yami and Kaiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back