• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with no interesting abilities whatsoever
Honestly, I heavily disagree, Chaos Force has a shit ton of abilities, DB didn't even showcase half of its abilities in Sonic vs Wally and Trunks vs Silver combined, you can do alot of shit with that and showcase other abilities the team didn't manage to showcase before and maybe in even some creative ways too, considering that Scourge is much more of an asshole compared to Sonic or Silver, kinda like how they made RF use that random civilian as a meat shield

Honestly, I heavily disagree, Chaos Force has a shit ton of abilities, DB didn't even showcase half of its abilities in Sonic vs Wally and Trunks vs Silver combined, you can do alot of shit with that and showcase other abilities the team didn't manage to showcase before and maybe in even some creative ways too, considering that Scourge is much more of an asshole compared to Sonic or Silver, kinda like how they made RF use that random civilian as a meat shield
Except Scourge is hardly the character to pull out those abilities hell man didn't do much with it in canon
ya have a better shot with Archie Knuckles then with Scourge

After Archie Trunks appearing on the show, do you guys think that something like Scourge vs Xeno Turles now has a bigger chance of happening?
I was initially of the opinion that this fight wouldn't kill the chances of future Heroes vs Archie MUs, but after the episode, I honestly kind of think I did. The QnA and end of the episode made it clear that they view Archie as just way beyond what Heroes is capable of.

Why don't they believe the speed multipliers for Dragon Ball?
I forget the reason why, but I don't think they buy the concept of speed multipliers in volume scaling AT ALL. I think it mightve been covered in a QnA at some point, maybe?

Yeah, in terms of animation and fight potential there's still plenty. They didn't use Time Power very much in the fight itself, for instance, and the Chaos Force still has a fuckload to work with. Scourge's inherently antagonistic nature could also allow for more brutality as you said.

Silver literally got to super form offscreen, we didn't even see him pulling out chaos force abilities, didn't affect the animation potential at all
Silver has done enough shit without the superform and ya know he has gimmick
What Scourge has other than im evil sonic without half of the good shit to standout beyond the usual

Anyway, i just finish watch Trunks VS Silver, it was a pretty solid episode and for the most part their reasons for the result was for the most part solid.

Thought i do complain that they never address the Immensuable Speed feats for Heroes/Xenoverse at all, not even to debunk them or say that it wouldn't have change the outcome.

And thanks god they didn't say that Archie multiversal was equal to DC multiverse as someone mention.

What Scourge has other than im evil sonic without half of the good shit to standout beyond the usual
Chaos force, lol, again, DB didn't showcase half of its abilities, you can do so much more with it than what we saw in the episodes featuring chaos force users

And ignoring Scourge for a moment what does Turles has to offer beyond some new form he got in Heroes
Actually idk

Anyway, i just finish watch Trunks VS Silver, it was a pretty solid episode and for the most part their reasons for the result was for the most part solid.

Thought i do complain that they never address the Immensuable Speed feats for Heroes/Xenoverse at all, not even to debunk them or say that it wouldn't have change the outcome.

And thanks god they didn't say that Archie multiversal was equal to DC multiverse as someone mention.
Supposedly immeasurable DBH wasn't widely known during this episodes production, which is why it didnt make it into the episode itself, but was covered in the QnA.

I wonder, if Hit doesn't have enough content for an episode, would they use his Xeno counterpart? (I doubt he has that much either)
I don't think Heores Hit would bring much to the table outside of Time Power, and it'd be a pretty bad stomp since Heroes characters would be multi+ to 5D with a fuckload of haxx. Unless they buy Tier 1 Touhou, but considering we have no evidence they buy anything more than Uni or Uni+ that's unlikely. But if they bought Tier 1 Touhou then it'd just be Archie vs Heroes again because Touhou's Tier 1 arguments are higher than DBHs.

Someone asked Ian Flynn (Anyone not familar with him, prominent writer for archie sonic comics, idw comics, and the upcoming game) what his thoughts on the Trunks vs Silver death battle are.

He doesn't buy Silver winning, which isn't too surprising since he thinks teen Goku from the 23rd world tournment is a close match for archie Super Sonic and thinks game Super Sonic tops out at, wall level or something.

Someone asked Ian Flynn (Anyone not familar with him, prominent writer for archie sonic comics, idw comics, and the upcoming game) what his thoughts on the Trunks vs Silver death battle are.

He doesn't buy Silver winning, which isn't too surprising since he thinks teen Goku from the 23rd world tournment is a close match for archie Super Sonic and thinks game Super Sonic tops out at, wall level or something.
Isn’t he literally the one who wrote the whole genesis wave thing?

the guy writes the shit that gets archie so powerful and ignores it, i think he is a great writer but come on

Someone asked Ian Flynn (Anyone not familar with him, prominent writer for archie sonic comics, idw comics, and the upcoming game) what his thoughts on the Trunks vs Silver death battle are?

Oh great... does that mean people will start using that as a basis to downplay Archie Sonic.
Thank god Death of the Author exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back