• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't really be viewed strangely. It's a feat replicated by no less than 5 characters in the same game so its certainly not an outlier, and several characters are frequently capable of crossing massive realms I'm short timespans across the series as well.

Not to mention there's other consistent infinite/immeasurable feats you can argue for after the septillions one (though they likely don't buy infinite, and if they did buy it, that septillions feat becomes an infinite feat).
well according to Real Calhoward they didn't buy infinite speed shit
"Nah they buy uni 2hu. It’s infinite speed they don’t buy."

possibly they could view it septlllion to be legit but we'll see

I barely understood what happened in the last battle. Archie Sonic is one of the most insane official works ever made. Not even the notoriously overpowered Dragon Ball universe can stand up against it.

And what do you think about the next Death Battle? Does it seem like a joke episode, since they use the stupidest version of Aquaman? But Western animation is always nice to see in Death Battle and most people like Spongebob

Alright big ass DRAGON BALL MU Status
Yeah as we know DB is 6-5 currenlty eating a losing streak right now

surely there's some future W's right?

Well........
Kinda but no

Dragon Ball W's
Piccolo vs Magus
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero/Invincible
Frieza vs Megatron
M.Zamasu vs Infinity Ultron

Dragon ball L's
Cyborg vs 17
Gogeta vs Omnimon
Gorr vs M.Zamasu
Cell vs Damn near most of his Mu
Piccolo vs MMH
Gohan vs Superboy
Frieza vs Any big name Capeshit Character

Flip a coin/Boils down to what they buy
Hit vs Sakuya

Alright big ass DRAGON BALL MU Status
Yeah as we know DB is 6-5 currenlty eating a losing streak right now

surely there's some future W's right?

Well........
Kinda but no

Dragon Ball W's
Piccolo vs Magus
Gohan vs Ultraman Zero/Invincible
Frieza vs Megatron
M.Zamasu vs Infinity Ultron

Dragon ball L's
Cyborg vs 17
Gogeta vs Omnimon
Gorr vs M.Zamasu
Cell vs Damn near most of his Mu
Piccolo vs MMH
Gohan vs Superboy
Frieza vs Any big name Capeshit Character

Flip a coin/Boils down to what they buy
Hit vs Sakuya
kinda want cell to fight cf garou

DC402345-2F32-4098-BAC6-8B505BA9A9FE.png

Here's Fleetway
WHAAAAAAAAAT??? FLEETWAY SONIC'S IN THERE? HOLY SHIT???

KASEN V FLEETWAY BROS... IS IT POSSIBLE...

Kinda redundant? That’s basically just Sonic vs Xeno Goku
Yeah, the thing is that I doubt Goku vs Sonic (Especially the Archie one, since he doesn't need to return) will be happening any soon, so that would be the next best thing

I'm counting on Scourge vs Albedo (Ben 10) happening
That one's pretty likely, unfortunately, at least my man wins this one

Turles isn't up there in Dragon Ball reps let alone Heroes/Xenoverse

If Thawne vs Scourge felt like a repeat no way Turles vs Scourge would be any different

Ok, time for some BURNING HOT TAKES.

Trunks is probably lamest DBZ character in DB atm.

Trunks is standard cool, which in weird way makes him NOT cool by DBZ standards. DBZ has an innate goofiness that makes me appreciate it. Trunks is too serious to be enjoyed. Hell, the boy barely did actually cool things. Technicality of saving main timeline aside blah blah he really didn't do much in Cell or Black Arcs. Overhyped way too much, much less in VS fights.

Its why I could root for Silver, Trunks doesn't do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back