• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Xeno Trunks is a prominent character in Heroes and he scales to the most relevant characters and feats due to being one of the main characters.
Silver? Well it ain't known as the "Silver the Hedgehog" comics for a reason, so that means you don't see him as often and therefore he has less stuff to write about

Tbf, it's not like Immortal Hulk is nothing to scoff at going by DB's scaling of the character.
Though yeah, a lot of well known Marvel characters have been getting jobbed quite a lot in the last few years. Almost makes you wonder why Marvel bothers to add them in if they don't do anything meaningful
Hell technically you could scale him to Phoenix force and celestials ala being one of the only beings capable of eating a godblast and being fine so you could argue him being stronger physically, it's just yeah outside of his stronk regen and and shields (and being unstoppable) Knuckles literally has a dozen or so hax that keep Juggernaut out of the battle entirely

It's done. About time.
G1 blog is basically split

8-9 in favor of Silver.

Crazy match up.
Yes split and debatable in their terms.
8 Xeno Trunks : 9 Archie Silver

But when we look into this...

cM8rCbBlECeyqAS73RCdw0qizdlGqKxJc9tCFbHhKJgBlviGlmiGjGtGUeud9ZV2hhPT9hsSdc2p9zCQgqMVjbjuLc5miWBvcxzP5XnclquoTvx5K6zWGShUthhKaWAA5ahGesmqWJUNh2ryeTcsKUixopc2AVvnD7vJmNAYS8fLJD-dRflN7eceaQ

Due to his job as a Time Patroller, Trunks is disconnected from the ordinary flow of time and any events that might have affected his timeline. The same applies for all Time Patrollers, as Pan had her entire timeline erased and it had no effect on her. To further support this, Trunks was completely unaffected by the fact Mechikabura sucked up all of time, including the eras he himself was in.

All versions of Silver are immune to changes made in the timeline. In the Archie continuity, this is because Silver’s constant time traveling has made him “decoupled from time.”

No Time Huh Kills in this fight gentlemen

Due to his job as a Time Patroller, Trunks is disconnected from the ordinary flow of time and any events that might have affected his timeline. The same applies for all Time Patrollers, as Pan had her entire timeline erased and it had no effect on her. To further support this, Trunks was completely unaffected by the fact Mechikabura sucked up all of time, including the eras he himself was in.

All versions of Silver are immune to changes made in the timeline. In the Archie continuity, this is because Silver’s constant time traveling has made him “decoupled from time.”

No Time Huh Kills in this fight gentlemen
Good, I was getting sick of that shit.

but well archie silver might win, mostly because I only think DB is going to argue for speed and AP.

but in my mind i still think trunks can win it, but i don't think trunks can win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back