• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok instead of "feel" I'll say more directly, feat doesn't seems to be legitimate if it just tries to use several statements for a single feat.

If we're like, going by VSBW stuff then Silver already stomps because of 5D Archie.

What I'm asking is, for a feat which legit will be used by a Death Battle crew (based on other episodes) and not something that VSBW mods accepted.
The feat isn't legitimate because it has multiple sources and statements backing it up?

Gotcha

Ok instead of "feel" I'll say more directly, feat doesn't seems to be legitimate if it just tries to use several statements for a single feat.

If we're like, going by VSBW stuff then Silver already stomps because of 5D Archie.

What I'm asking is, for a feat which legit will be used by a Death Battle crew (based on other episodes) and not something that VSBW mods accepted.
Also as far as I'm aware Xeno would get revisions so I'll wait.

And you know this how? We've given two separate feats, so your card ladder analogy is as empty as your evidence for why these feats are not 'legitimate'.
Sir, your threats are barely convincing on changing the opinion of mine, but if I wasn't clear enough before I'll repeat, if it's accepted by VSBW mods does not mean it'll be accepted by DB people (as well as by using VSBW Silver already AP stomps).
Also this:
But like I said, Xeno in VSBW probably gonna have some changes so I'll just wait at that point.
You probably won't get from me any different answers right now, nor will I from you.

There is no limit from what I've seen, and since awakened sword is default, yes.

And the sword can apparently take turn into a state of pure energy, so that might help, have no idea what it means tho
NPI stands for non physical interaction, which means you can affect things that are intangible, incorporeal, made of pure energy, etc. The only things it can't really affect are higher dimensional existence and abstract existence, I believe. So yeah Silver could stoll affect/destroy it in any of those states.

Even if Trunks could keep recreating/duplicating them, Silver could keep destroying them. This means ultimately he'd always be on the back foot playing defensive on this front.

Also I'm pretty sure 5D Silver will be included, they mentioned 5D Archie in the Sonic v Wally QnA iirc.

Sir, your threats are barely convincing on changing the opinion of mine, but if I wasn't clear enough before I'll repeat, if it's accepted by VSBW mods does not mean it'll be accepted by DB people (as well as by using VSBW Silver already AP stomps).
Also this:

You probably won't get from me any different answers right now, nor will I from you.
I'm threatening you? This really do be a category 5 bruh moment

NPI stands for non physical interaction, which means you can affect things that are intangible, incorporeal, made of pure energy, etc. The only things it can't really affect are higher dimensional existence and abstract existence, I believe. So yeah Silver could stoll affect/destroy it in any of those states.

Even if Trunks could keep recreating/duplicating them, Silver could keep destroying them. This means ultimately he'd always be on the back foot playing defensive on this front.

Also I'm pretty sure 5D Silver will be included, they mentioned 5D Archie in the Sonic v Wally QnA iirc.
So we're back to square one, how will DB scale cosmology. Every argument or wincon always seems to go back to cosmology scaling doesn't it lol

Me listing to Over 30 Billion,Fallen Gods and Hedge of Tomorow
85b.png

Things I know about the Juggernaut:

1. He's the Juggernaut bitch
Ngl his entire shtick is being a guy that runs at you, and you cant stop him. He's the definition of a brick wall. Beyond that he has like, a magical aura that protects him and makes him even harder to stop.

As you can imagine, when that's the character's one major gimmick, and he's a villain, he fails at his gimmick and jobbs a lot.

Ngl his entire shtick is being a guy that runs at you, and you cant stop him. He's the definition of a brick wall. Beyond that he has like, a magical aura that protects him and makes him even harder to stop.

As you can imagine, when that's the character's one major gimmick, and he's a villain, he fails at his gimmick and jobbs a lot.
Pretty sure that the X-Men’s main solution to facing him is to just get his helmet off and have Charles or Jean mindfuck him. Getting the helmet off is the tricky part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back