• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tho don't really agree with Sonic history being bad moreso par the course like many video game franchises on the show

only Kirby,Metal Gear ,DMC and Megaman(if you're not a Rock Fan) have it mainly good

Mario Fans only had Wario vs DDD stand out as well with Dk vs Knuckles and outside that ya have a mixed Bag of MvS 2 meh one that was luigi vs tails Garbage episodes like Peach vs Zelda,Yoshi vs Riptor and Bowser vs Ganondorf which was infamous in how Bowser was treated like shit and screwed over

There is no limit from what I've seen, and since awakened sword is default, yes.

And the sword can apparently take turn into a state of pure energy, so that might help, have no idea what it means tho
Ok but tbf, Silver's TK can attack Trunks and the Sword at the same time, while I don't think Trunks can duplicate sword and attack silver at the same time.

Just remember first and foremost, Dragon Ball Heroes is a GAME, the Manga then Anime are secondary and tertiary sources that help expand the lore

@Tipper17 There's non-gameplay where they actually used card abilities before, so it's actually treated as a thing. 100%. But god help me trying to find footage of that, so just take my word for it.

tho don't really agree with Sonic history being bad moreso par the course like many video game franchises on the show

only Kirby,Metal Gear ,DMC and Megaman(if you're not a Rock Fan) have it mainly good

Mario Fans only had Wario vs DDD stand out as well with Dk vs Knuckles and outside that ya have a mixed Bag of MvS 2 meh one that was luigi vs tails Garbage episodes like Peach vs Zelda,Yoshi vs Riptor and Bowser vs Ganondorf which was infamous in how Bowser was treated like shit and screwed over
Tekken's had it pretty good as far as I remember. One win, one loss, and both good episodes.

Ok, then just determine whose TK is stronger at that point.

(And afaik Dragon Ball is very weak when it comes to LS)
DBH God Tier's scale above Immeasurable lifting stregth, Fu held a space-time continuum in his hand, which is more clear in the manga. Unfortunately Trunks doesn't scale. BUT

Kicker: Awakened Keysword grants the wielder Likely Immeasurable Lifting Strength. "Unknown, likely Immeasurable (Was given Power of Light from Demigra, thus it should be able to create a Light Chain that can restrains being like Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Dark King Fu. The sword's powers are superior to Demigra who can restrain and pull Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura, also superior to Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura himself)".

Anyways I'm a manga/anime Heroes dweeb, you have to find someone who actually plays the games for deeper answers on card abilities and stuff

Kicker: Awakened Keysword grants the wielder Likely Immeasurable Lifting Strenght. "Unknown, likely Immeasurable (Was given Power of Light from Demigra, thus it should be able to create a Light Chain that can restrains being like Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura and Dark King Fu. The sword's powers are superior to Demigra who can restrain and pull Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura, also superior to Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura himself)"
Ok now where's the feat

(And feat which is like, have a good chance to be used by DB)

Wouldn't that small thing be more like a bomb here

(As well as what are chances that DB will use that feat, cause it doesn't looks like direct and clear)

Even if you don't want to buy that Universe holding, Immeasurable Lifting Strength can still come from scaling above Demigra's Light Chains that were holding back TPU Mechikabura, who's body "physically merged with a fourth-dimensional black hole which encompasses and carries all timelines/the entire multiverse within him"

I think holding a universal space time in the palm of your hand is pretty clear.

You can't base your argument on how you 'feel'
Ok instead of "feel" I'll say more directly, feat doesn't seems to be legitimate if it just tries to use several statements for a single feat.

If we're like, going by VSBW stuff then Silver already stomps because of 5D Archie.

What I'm asking is, for a feat which legit will be used by a Death Battle crew (based on other episodes) and not something that VSBW mods accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back