• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember folks, if you end up disagreeing with the result, you can always settle it in Smash Smite.
  • Smash
  • SMITE
  • BBCTB
  • Jump Stars
  • Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
  • (Upcoming) MultiVersus
  • (Insert any multi-franchise versus arcade action game)
  • MUGEN
We have a lot of options to settle things eh.

Also I keep on finding a guy in the comment sections regarding Sun vs herc

he says herc can win because of the poison and scales to Hermes speed

along with immortality/invulnerability negation.

but does herc even have anything that can negate wukongs immortality/invulnerability.

and is herc really faster than wukong?

Last edited:
For Prototype Goku VS Prototype Superman, it becomes a heated topic in the Death Battle fanbase in the Sun Wukong's origin region. Actually, I'm sure their fanbase would become a battlefield similar to Goku VS Superman.
So far nothing can top Benny Chan and Dicky Cheung's portrayal of sun wukong.
Liu Xiao Ling Tong would like to know your home.
  • Smash
  • SMITE
  • BBCTB
  • Jump Stars
  • Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
  • (Upcoming) MultiVersus
  • (Insert any multi-franchise versus arcade action game)
  • MUGEN
We have a lot of options to settle things eh.
By the way, there are many Sun Wukongs we haven't added in VS Battles Wiki yet, including SMITE Sun Wukong. DC Sun Wukong can confront Darkseid, who comments Sun Wukong valuable. Maybe DC Sun Wukong can be roughly scaled to Darkseid. If so, Son Goku is damned by Sun Wukong again.

I feel that trying to downgrade Sun Wukong with his anti-feats during journey to the west may not be reliable since it is stated that Sun Wukong holds back (like how Marvel and DC deals with inconsistency).

As expected since Therewolf Media has done two OST with "Chinese style".
Actually far more if you consider "ancient Asian instrumental style".

Currently:
Yates: Mad Riot Laugh, Spellaholic Synonymous, Princes of Pride, Diabolical Invincible Me
Therewolf: Breathless Blades, Ego Death, coming one

Should we expect the coming one be made by Therewolf Media as well?

In fact, is he accepting more commissioned music?

Tell me, do peeps such as you feel pride?

Battles that would make for great hentai alongside being amazing fights to the death. This battle needs to happen next season, it deserves everything
Really? Yall seriously keep posting these when I decide to go sleep earlier?? smh

ohyou.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back