• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did DC decide to release 6 Marvel expy comics at once few years ago?
?

Would you guys say Death Battle is the Game Theory of VS Debates? It's popular but most of the time their research is flawed and sometimes wrong but you can see where they are heading?
Except they have fictional characters (Wiz, Boomstick, Ringmaster etc) aside from real hosts.
Such that the Screwattack / Death Battle is following the Game Theorists channel.
While the real hosts (Ben Singer, Chad James etc) takes the place of the real Matpat.

Inconsistencies in statistics given to characters in their research of which character wins against the other
Yes this is a major weakness of the Screwattack Death Battle crew members. They have improved but can still be inconsistent at times.
They tend to treat each episode as the own research work. This has one advantage that past wrong research will not impact the future. With two disadvantages: past good research may not be carried forward, and inconsistencies will happen if research results vary, whether wrong or right with the new research.

Last edited:
f3310a4e75ce5b727639fb643291a663.jpg

oh it was 8 oops
Really DC just did Spider-Man, Hulk and Fantastic Four starring Plastic Man. I think the rest were referencing Marvel too, right?

Wrong.

Your just dismissing shit to make Death Battle seem like they're consistent with their research.

Blatant bias detected.
surprised I didn't see this but Blatant bias my ass u moron
There were fare more blanant examples of inconsistent shit in that video than oh look at that lil reference of impressive feat x did in the video mainly in regards to AP and Speed

Yes this is a major weakness of the Screwattack Death Battle crew members. They have improved but can still be inconsistent at times.
Its because like everyone else here including me they can change their minds on how much shit there willing to go far for comic Heralds and sometimes for various characters due to new information on various shit

I said it back in S7 there handling of Heralds were inconsistent when Booster Gold a low tier herald had better AP stats than a top tier like WW

And they obviously can't say whoops we ****** up Outright given the last time that happened folks have them shit for it

Hmm would yall here say DB has gotten worse in S8-S9 in verdicts? Not necessarily the winner being wrong, but rather the stats, feats used and what else finer details they say. Last seasons' half started more aggressive dislike for stats in other places from what I've seen.

Hmm would yall here say DB has gotten worse in S8-S9 in verdicts? Not necessarily the winner being wrong, but rather the stats, feats used and what else finer details they say. Last seasons' half started more aggressive dislike for stats in other places from what I've seen.
A mixture of yes and no mainly
yes to an extent

It varies but ik certain fights they tend to go over board on the stats and focus on the wrong things that would've been easier to explain why X win

🔥 🔥 you know you're a real bottom feeder whenever you can't even think of your own come back.

Anyway you can crawl back into that cave of yours and stop replying to me already.
Look at this clown he thinking the shit he spewed hasn't been said on this site or other ******* sites like Twitter

Sit yo ass down and go wank off whatever garbage ur reading u ain't shit fool

🔥 🔥 you know you're a real bottom feeder whenever you can't even think of your own come back.

Anyway you can crawl back into that cave of yours and stop replying to me already.
Look at this clown he thinking the shit he spewed hasn't been said on this site or other ******* sites like Twitter

Sit yo ass down and go wank off whatever garbage ur reading u ain't shit fool
Get a room you two

Alright To pass time
Names some Death Battles MU that could possibly do well in views obviously not every DB episode gonna make monster numbers but hopefully decent enough to warrant future appearances
61bWO0rxO2L._AC_SX355_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back