• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this thread doesn't want Zolomon, but I personally want him.
1 he's one of my favorite comic villains
And 2 it'd be really funny if he does the "I'm trying to help you be better" then he later get pissed and he goes "**** you, I'm done helping, I'm gonna kick your shit in" as if that wasn't what he was doing before

Also going by DB standards. They're likely to place normal Zolomon at Universal by probably scaling him above Superman or Wally, and Multiversal because Hunter with all 4 forces could stomp flash war Barry and Wally. Hunter is also faster than Barry and I guess arguably Thawne as well.

You say this as if Thawne isn't the slowest of the four/five main speedsters when everyone's giving it their all
I say that because DB places Thawne as higher than Wally and Barry (Not something I agree with but it is what it is, hell DC even places Thawne as slower than those 2 via that weird speed chart they made)

Morbius VS Edward Cullen for the irony of both being regarded as bad vampire characters but the irony is that Twilight did MUCH better than Morbius.

Also given MCU stats it's probably not a stomp lol

I know someone here likes him vs Homura.

Pucci I think maybe?

Hit is oddly popular for him?

I just made it up on the spot but Kessler could work even if it's a massive stomp?
1. Homura Akemi - I have listed why they have some close connections previously and why they are the best match. (Like very few opponents against Homura can even scratch Demoness Homura)
The real problem with Hunter vs Homura is that
A) it is another DC character coming with more or less the same power and stats as Barry Allen, Wally West and Eobard Thawne (except Hunter has power sources other than Speed Force so it makes him actually more interesting)
B) Quite a lot of fans want Homura to fight against other time users instead, be it Sakuya Izayoi, I-No, Axl Lo, Kurumi Tokisaki and others.
C) Maybe... Homura will actually die to Hunter thanks to Forever Force and Speed Force being scaled beyond even dimensions beyond time and space.

2. Enrico Pucci? Maybe, except Pucci is only universe level with one environment damage attack. Otherwise he is "matching Weather Report" level.

3. Hit is usually pit against Sakuya Izayoi.

4. Kessler - massive stomp aside, why Hunter Zolomon vs Kessler when Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is not yet out to build the hype (esp. This may sound more like audience annoyed by why no Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath yet)

5. Hunter Zolomon vs Scourge - this is basically Wally West vs Archie Sonic

6. Diavolo - he has Kurumi Tokisaki, Overhaul, Giovanni, blah blah blah.

7. Kurumi Tokisaki - she has Diavolo, Accelerator, Homura, Sakuya Izayoi and such

Morbius VS Edward Cullen for the irony of both being regarded as bad vampire characters but the irony is that Twilight did MUCH better than Morbius.

Also given MCU stats it's probably not a stomp lol
Morbius vs Edward Cullen can be fun.

Last edited:
except Hunter has power sources other than Speed Force so it makes him actually more interesting
Just add on, Hunter's powers are also different in post crisis, his power is that he's not really fast but he dilates time to make himself faster than people around him. They kinda ditched this in rebirth and gave him standard super speed afaik.

AkuKahn I feel like is significantly better than its reputation has for it. It could have been way better, but its decent and fine as a fight.

Pokemon vs Digimon is nice cause I can gloat against salty losers. And somehow the saltiness has increased lately to it. Its also a good fight, though it seems to have rough rendering.

However, considering how Stone Ocean ended, do not be surprised JJBA fans are more civilised than we thought. Especially when there are at least two more characters who qualify as the strongest main canon JJBA characters and some more counting other media like novel and video games.
It didnt end, its far from done

It didnt end, its far from done
Stone Ocean (JJBA part 6) manga ended; the part far from ending is the Stone Ocean as JJBA part 6 anime.

Hey, unlikely but besides Travis and NMH, would you guys want any other Suda characters on DB?
Suda verse huh?
Well, Travis Touchdown of No More Heroes and Juliet Starling of Lollipop Chainsaw are the real character that are famous enough within the whole game community.

Thor's preview indeed comes out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back