• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
x4ck2q84ifp81.png

So the new RWBY anime will be made by Studio Shaft and will be written by the Urobutcher himself. Didn't see that coming.

Im from the future Luffy gets a db match against jin mori
We are sick of people from the future and oh we have heard names so... how should I say... "localized".

I dunno, Ken Amada?
OK any matchup for JJBA not from SMT or Persona? One Kira vs Adachi or Giorno vs Ren is going to prove that how ugly JJBA vs SMT or Persona matchups can turn out. Not that animation effort cannot save them, but these efforts can be better placed.

x4ck2q84ifp81.png

So the new RWBY anime will be made by Studio Shaft and will be written by the Urobutcher himself. Didn't see that coming.
Should I expect some important RWBY characters die horribly and some RWBY characters got some great experience and character growth, as well as some seemingly dark but very educational and inspiring story? You know, what Urobutcher is famous and infamous for.

I'll laugh if it's far better written than the main thing
Rest assured - it will likely be better than the main thing.
Fate/Zero can be as interesting as Fate/Stay Night. Kamen Rider Gaim is still well received nowadays.

See if Ruby Rose will now be some Goddess Madoka or Demoness Homura tier which even Maka boosted with Fire Force upgrade.

something like that but its more of a Awakening
the chapter is out by the way

Luffy has awakened his new super form. Not quite toon force, but sure something to be reckoned with.

And ACGN normies are not happy - mostly with the writing and plot arrangement.

OK any matchup for JJBA not from SMT or Persona? One Kira vs Adachi or Giorno vs Ren is going to prove that how ugly JJBA vs SMT or Persona matchups can turn out. Not that animation effort cannot save them, but these efforts can be better placed.
Fair
I’m just saying it’s not my fault there are so many josona MUs

side tangent:

The shadow could be cool in death battle so would golden bat

Unironically, how many times has Thor had amps and then lose them? Not just Odinforce but other stuff like Rune King.
According to the Marvel wiki like five times.

When he had the Power Cosmic and later gave it up, when he was corrupted by Røkkva, when he became a Hulk, when he gained plant powers, and Rune King Thor.

Gamma Radiation is stupid
IMG_4393.webp

Ig what separates Thor’s current buff from other amps is that the Odinforce is something Thor inherited by birthright rather than random circumstantial external shit that lasted two issues tops. The Odinforce is effectively actually his at the moment.

Also technically the Odinforce is referred to as the “Thor-Force” when in Thor’s possession

Looking into Harley Quinn vs Jinx...

Looking into the mountain shaking feat... Actually Braum dug a tunnel on a mountain to save a troll for being trapped inside. And apparently it took at least some time for a "sunset" to do so - so the power output per second needs to be further downtoned. What a moment of a golden tree.

He can still lift chunks of boulders larger than himself so that's that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back