• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I simultaneously want and don't want Simon to be revealed. Want because I'd love confirmation, don't want because I'd be much more hyped to see him be revealed as the finale along with Kyle.
They never reveal the finale during these showcases, the finale is always a final surprise reveal, to my knowledge.

Like last season they only revealed a handful of combatants.

One of them is most definitely Black Adam
One way of spoiling Black Adam is spoiling Apocalypse (there is a DCEU movie coming to air so Black Adam has to come) since we know this MU is one of the few Marvel vs DC that needs to come and is "overdue" yet "just about on time" wink

I want this (Mysterio vs Scarecrow) just for the comedy gold that is Scarecrow's fear gas being countered by Mysterio's fishbowl helmet. Oh, and also the cool horror visuals I guess.
I also want it despite it is yet another a Marvel vs DC (screw it this is yet another Marvel vs DC that fans want and is overdue for around four years and more)

All that buildup just for it to be some throwaway Marvel vs DC fight. Watch it be ******* Batman vs Moon Knight.
Say it with me: screw bonus points give us Marvel Moon Knight vs DC Azrael already.

Since we're on the topic of spies, I was wondering what your guys' thought on Samantha Simpson VS Kim Possible?

Yeah, mecha shows to get screwed by cartoon network
That’s such an oddly specific connection that I almost want it now.
Since we're on the topic of spies, I was wondering what your guys' thought on Samantha Simpson VS Kim Possible?
If we’re talking spies, I’m afraid to say this is the objectively superior MU.

de5007g-4653f973-cd70-4d88-8e21-ce0355521069.jpg

Question: is Skipper actually a spy? I thought the Penguins' schtick was that they weren't real spies, yet were actually really good spies.
Skipper's not employed by any spy agencies, real or fictional, so yeah, he's not technically a spy.

Though in that case, cartoon animals with bills and webbed feet who excel at espionage works just as well.

I've made another track art, this time it's Jedah Dohma vs Galacta Knight, a MU that I came up with in 20 minutes
unknown.png
Would you like to explain the close connections?

(Also, what software do you even use and how long have you practiced that?)

Would you like to explain the close connections?
Both are major villains within their game series, who were respected in their communities for their power and are regarded as some of the most powerful characters in their verses (Jedah being an S-class Darkstalker and Nova calling Galacta Knight the greatest warrior in galaxy) and were members of groups full of other powerful people who were also respected alot (Three nobles of Makai and the four heroes of Yore). Despite their power and status in their worlds, they were both temporarily removed by the people of these worlds (Jedah was tricked by Ozomu by telling Jedah to break all of the seals to absorb the energy of Makai and after Jedah did that, he basically got destroyed, while Galacta Knight was sealed away by his people because of the fear of his power). However, they both eventually came back (Jedah was ressurected, while Galacta Knight was brought back by Nova) and after that, they now had to fight anti-heroes with bat wings (Morrigan Aensland and Meta Knight). Both have a tendency of coming back (Jedah being always revived after he is killed, even if he's completely erased from existence, while Galacta Knigh being sealed away many times throughout the ages and being summoned constanly in the Kirby games). Both are known to be very violent (Jedah enjoying hurting his opponents and Galacta Knight destroying planets for no reason). Both contrast with Jedah being a literal demon, while Galacta Knight has an angel motive. Also both have wings and horns.
(Also, what software do you even use and how long have you practiced that?)
I used Paint.net, I didn't really practice

Both are major villains within their game series, who were respected in their communities for their power and are regarded as some of the most powerful characters in their verses (Jedah being an S-class Darkstalker and Nova calling Galacta Knight the greatest warrior in galaxy) and were members of groups full of other powerful people who were also respected alot (Three nobles of Makai and the four heroes of Yore). Despite their power and status in their worlds, they were both temporarily removed by the people of these worlds (Jedah was tricked by Ozomu by telling Jedah to break all of the seals to absorb the energy of Makai and after Jedah did that, he basically got destroyed, while Galacta Knight was sealed away by his people because of the fear of his power). However, they both eventually came back (Jedah was ressurected, while Galacta Knight was brought back by Nova) and after that, they now had to fight anti-heroes with bat wings (Morrigan Aensland and Meta Knight). Both have a tendency of coming back (Jedah being always revived after he is killed, even if he's completely erased from existence, while Galacta Knigh being sealed away many times throughout the ages and being summoned constanly in the Kirby games). Both are known to be very violent (Jedah enjoying hurting his opponents and Galacta Knight destroying planets for no reason). Both contrast with Jedah being a literal demon, while Galacta Knight has an angel motive. Also both have wings and horns.
Got it.
I used Paint.net, I didn't really practice
This is cool. I see you talented enough to make some basic to more detailed MU album cover designs.

That’s such an oddly specific connection that I almost want it now.

If we’re talking spies, I’m afraid to say this is the objectively superior MU.

de5007g-4653f973-cd70-4d88-8e21-ce0355521069.jpg
Perry would destroy Skipper. This would be like putting Harry Potter against Star Butterfly. Star would annihilate Harry in 2 seconds. Perry would do the same to Skipper.

I have no idea why Yubel scales to Super Polymerization, it's just a card in her deck afaik. Maybe there is proof out there that it powers her, but idk why is she as powerful as it.

New Mortal Kombat animated movie trailer just dropped. Seems like an elseworlds story with Kenshi as the protagonist and Black Dragon and Shang Tsung as the main villains in a Mad Max type setting.

Quite a few niche characters we haven't seen in a good while. I noticed Kenshi, Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang), Kano, Shang Tsung, Erron Black, Tremor, Kira, No Face, Kabal, Ferra/Torr, Kobra, Drahmin (this one from Reddit). No Jarek and Tasia though.

Kenshi is essentially a Jedi with a Stand and would be a neat combatant imo. Any good MUs?

I have no idea why Yubel scales to Super Polymerization, it's just a card in her deck afaik. Maybe there is proof out there that it powers her, but idk why is she as powerful as it.
I might be wrong but I believe it's one of those duelist energy/spirit things from the series lore. Like you have to have enough life force or duel whatever to use a card.

That and i believe Jaden and Yubel were at the epicenter of a multi-universe affecting explosion of energy? I haven't watched GX in a long time since it's one of my least favorites tbh so I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back