• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herc's preview got to 100k in 6 hours. Now, I usually don't keep track of numbers, but that's pretty good by their standards, right? I mean, the previews for Jinx/Harley and Wanda/Zatanna never passed 150k, and Thor is currently sitting at 180k, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see Hercules/Wukong surpass those episodes (at least in terms of preview views). Would be middle of the road by this season's standards overall, but still good enough to call it successful. Of course, we'll have to see how well preview views translate into full episode views.
unknown.png
yep

Objectively speaking tho it's quite contradictory that drinking cows milk is socially accepted while the topic of human milk is still causes issues.
I found Homelander's burner account, guys
Thank you for proving my point even as a joke lol. Now keep still while I fetch the bottle!

I thought it was called the milky way was called that cause it looks like milk
And where do you think milk comes from? That said 3-C breast feeding is among the more tamer aspects of Greek mythology.

Herc's preview got to 100k in 6 hours. Now, I usually don't keep track of numbers, but that's pretty good by their standards, right? I mean, the previews for Jinx/Harley and Wanda/Zatanna never passed 150k, and Thor is currently sitting at 180k, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see Hercules/Wukong surpass those episodes (at least in terms of preview views). Would be middle of the road by this season's standards overall, but still good enough to call it successful. Of course, we'll have to see how well preview views translate into full episode views.
unknown.png
Update:
unknown.png

Yeah I think it'll do fine lmao

i have no idea how Omni-Man preview clicks was at this point, but yeah over 159k already before I go to bed is very strong. Honestly, very impressed!

I think 170k was the max I saw for any Non-Omnilander preview on the first day.

Omni-Man did get 235k according to playboard in 24hours, so we could compare Hercules's preview hits to that by the time it reaches 1 full day old.

Herakles' preview is now sitting at 179,311 views... in a little over 15 hours...

And to think, some obnoxious RWBY fanboy had the nerve to call this gigachad a who.

I think it was less a matter of 'who?' (even by this guy's own logic), and more a matter of 'why?'

Like, don't get me wrong, this is a pleasant surprise, but the question that should be posited is some description of 'what prompted RT/DB away from their precession of Marvel/DC capeshit fights, and onto something like this for any description of time?'

I think it was less a matter of 'who?' (even by this guy's own logic), and more a matter of 'why?'

Like, don't get me wrong, this is a pleasant surprise, but the question that should be posited is some description of 'what prompted RT/DB away from their precession of Marvel/DC capeshit fights, and onto something like this for any description of time?'
I mean, we already know the answer, thanks to that guy from death battle on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back