• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win?
magneto_vs_accelerator_by_connordiesel_defq5ju-fullview.jpg
Should be Accelerator.

Because funny vectors

What the hell? If my math is right, then they put Nolan at 180 Petatons. That seems really low since they said he could destroy the Moon twice over. They did say that, right? For reference, I took the 30 Megatons that they said Homelander should be equal to and times it by 60 billion.
I think they were just being general, also MAN they really upsold Homelander huh, when he was literally killed by his own clone who was blown apart by 50cal machine guns at MOST

Akria Uni is infinite my guy.
So is Marvel's if you go down that road, either way you slice it, Marvel's cosmology is MASSIVELY higher than Akira's
Planet would not be a high ball, considering he implies he can stop the rotation of the earth casually which is moon level in of itself. And considering he was still getting exponentially stronger even after that planet is a standard for him.
Dont agree nor is everyone is sold on it regardless doesn't change anything
Nobody was saying Akiras cosmology is larger than Marvels, but if mags scales to an inf uni then so does tetsuo. There’s also kind of implying the Akira has 4D constructs in it.
Death Battle doesn't do Infinite arguments get it thru ur head they don't care about that shit

I feel like Tetsuo's just overwhelmed from his opponent being an older character than him
That and Magneto's power, while theoretically more limited than Testuo's, is waaaaaay more versatile in actual practical uses, especially since we never really got to see what he could do if he actually controlled his level of power normally instead of going all fetus-y

Omni-Man vs Bardock would have been fine match, hell I'd argue it probably would have been better for themes + closer. Vs Homelander is still good/fine tho. The only real advantage is popularity + it brought big views, but those arent good arguments for Vs HL to be better.

Also some Marvel fans have been massive cry babies in VS talks, Hulk vs Broly shattered some of them and some still talk about that. Marvel fans can produce a lot of salt, which really isnt called out. I guess thats why they got an inferiority complex and that weird hype flexing thats even been happening here, which is why Marvel's been gigabuffed in last couple of years. Since they have been bottom 2 in DB win/loss ratios and have objectively most losses, I cant blame them.

Omni-Man vs Bardock would have been fine match, hell I'd argue it probably would have been better for themes + closer. Vs Homelander is still good/fine tho. The only real advantage is popularity + it brought big views, but those arent good arguments for Vs HL to be better.

Also some Marvel fans have been massive cry babies in VS talks, Hulk vs Broly shattered some of them and some still talk about that. Marvel fans can produce a lot of salt, which really isnt called out. I guess thats why they got an inferiority complex and that weird hype flexing thats even been happening here, which is why Marvel's been gigabuffed in last couple of years. Since they have been bottom 2 in DB win/loss ratios and have objectively most losses, I cant blame them.
I agree. Tho Marvel getting buffed in the last few years has to do with people finding/accepting more feats for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back