• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like there going to explain how Nolan in the comics redeems himself and become a better person. But my fear is that there going to only stick to early comic and TV Nolan in the fight so it’s going to be completely jarring to see Nolan all murder happy. That’s my biggest fear because I love Nolan run in the comics, legitimately that why he’s my favorite character in the comic

Ok since we likely have 8 eps in this half, we only dont know about 1 MU.

So, who will get cucked in reps? VGs? Cartoons? Films? All of them because more comics? :^)
Not films because Boba Fett is confirmed and Predator is coming too
Not Cartoons because there is not a single season without a cartoon episode so far, even Season 7 had one
If ANYTHING is getting cucked it's probably vidyas since a lot of them have "dead/irrelevant" series and "Death Battle is a business and getting views is always going to be an important factor" n shit, for example not even this guy who almost always outviews Death Battle could get Alex VS Cole past 3m views in 3 years

unknown.png

Not Cartoons because there is not a single season without a cartoon episode so far, even Season 7 had one
If ANYTHING is getting cucked it's probably vidyas since a lot of them have "dead/irrelevant" series and "Death Battle is a business and getting views is always going to be an important factor" n shit, for example not even this guy who almost always outviews Death Battle could get Alex VS Cole past 3m views in 3 years

unknown.png
Huh, so if that's the case. Mayhaps we'll get an Overwatch match-up next season

unknown.png
to be fair... keyblade is literally one of the most famous rappers on the spanish side, the guy already has a pretty established fanbase.

I feel like there going to explain how Nolan in the comics redeems himself and become a better person. But my fear is that there going to only stick to early comic and TV Nolan in the fight so it’s going to be completely jarring to see Nolan all murder happy. That’s my biggest fear because I love Nolan run in the comics, legitimately that why he’s my favorite character in the comic
I doubt that will happen, since they're willing to spoil stone ocean

I could see him show his humanity In the fight if he sees HL merks some innocent but it definitely seems like it'll be early Nolan cause that the only way it makes much sense in the fight

People want to see Omni-Manfuck shit up. That's the biggest draw of the fight. So of course they're going to use that Nolan on the fight. Not sure why that's a problem.

to be fair... keyblade is literally one of the most famous rappers on the spanish side, the guy already has a pretty established fanbase.
rap battles, meme, and parodies will always be more popular than nerdy VS shit. That's not a good comparison.

We will get video game fights soon. Calm down.

It dosn't matter if it works for them at the start of their series. That's ignoring a massive integral part of Nolan's character.

It's the reason this entire matchup leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I hate this mu too but they're only ignoring Nolan's character development for advertising, actually based on the preview it seems like he's characterized like his current self. In the comics Nolan went ******* insane after he heard what Anissa did to Mark, which is what he's basically doing to Homelander here for killing Debbie

That's why I used him as an example, he even has more subs than Death Battle and a rap battle inherently has more rewatch value than a 20 minute video and it still got relatively low views (I'm not implying that I think this matchup won't happen btw)
I doubt that will happen, since they're willing to spoil stone ocean
They went out of their way to not spoil Demon Slayer so it's a coin toss
It’s so weird that Liam, Speedy, and Ben got unusually defensive about speculation like this.
Maybe it's because I'm not on the Discord anymore but I have never seen so many people on the team defend a matchup like this, with that said I still don't think they were forced to do it like Ben said, it's still insanely popular after all

When Enrico Pucci comes to Death Battle, he will fight Kirei Kotomine.
When Domenico Pucci comes to Death Battle, he will fight Nami or Storm.
Pucci’s possible (though not with that matchup). But Weather Report’s never getting in, and vs Storm is almost as bad as vs Korra. Vs. Nami is even worse.

Maybe it's because I'm not on the Discord anymore but I have never seen so many people on the team defend a matchup like this, with that said I still don't think they were forced to do it like Ben said, it's still insanely popular after all
Because people were getting unusually toxic over this match, especially given this wasn’t a Marvel/DC fight. Twitter, r/deathbattle, and here have definitely been contributing to that.

Popular yet knew Bardock would have did them good in views too, but whatever
obviously but looking at HL side majority of his options were meh as a dB episode
Because people were getting unusually toxic over this match, especially given this wasn’t a Marvel/DC fight. Twitter, r/deathbattle, and here have definitely been contributing to that.
did they ever say how many episodes we're getting?
Tiki was asked this on whether it be 16 or 20 and he just says yes

Last edited:
If Death Battle itself thinks he is tier 5 tho, on Boros they saud he was tier 5 with his attack from what we know
Should be noted that Boros is only (baseline) Planet level with a suicide attack he uses as a last resort but is otherwise 6-A - High 6-A in terms of striking strength and durability. If DB accepts Planetary Invincible BB should solidly win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back