• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird.

Death Battle Cast is still not out yet.

@Blueheart07
Huh...someone on reddit said it's likely unavailable due to potential sponsorship

Haters: Boomerang users have been pretty busy eh

Last edited:
I made a thumbnail for Dart Monkeys vs Pea Shooters. No list of connections or anything I'm just proud of this.

BloomsAndBloons.jpg

You know what? It's probably their best.

An emotional Anthony Albanese has thanked Australia for the “extraordinary honour” of electing him the nation’s 31st Prime Minister.

https://vimeo.com/712347499
It is very good and catchy, makes me more excited for a MU. This also means that animation of this episode is overall 4:40 minutes.
Indeed.

s2jdue96tu091.png

Nathaniel Renko VS Beta Suiter (Singularity VS Timeshift)

I bet 5 imaginary dollars that nobody here remember this two games.
Those two "Time huh" FPS shooters... Too sad they are not promoted well. In fact quite a shame when Atari finally made one good video game.

Nah they are not coming to Death Battle if even you know how "popular" they had been.

Yeah, but the thing is, they're saying things that are blatantly false for the characters at the end of their stories.
Because they intentionally do so such that the real faces and true colors are not spoiled until the actual episode comes out. Perhaps.

Personally I am more upset they cannot politely say they need sponsors for their episode. Like we need to be "notified by a notification" to know that they have uploaded a Death Battle Cast meant to announce things and discuss things.

It works well enough for BOS Nolan and TV Homelander
Overall no it doesn't but the casual audience doesn't know and early Nolan was a dick anyways
It dosn't matter if it works for them at the start of their series. That's ignoring a massive integral part of Nolan's character.

It's the reason this entire matchup leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Seriously tho.

If the cartoon was all Omni-Man had, Homelander would probably be his best MU. But it's not. Almost immediately where the cartoon ends, Omni-Man becomes so incredibly different from Homelander it's absurd.
They might just speak on that in the full episode. It can also be seen as a connection of sorts. Homelander was actually innocent about raping Billy Butcher's wife and was still upholding his hero duties to an extent. Then he gets framed and gaslighted for the rape and starts to lose his grip on his sanity and doubles down on becoming a villain. Homelander does some evil shit at the beginning and later redeems himself.

They might just speak on that in the full episode. It can also be seen as a connection of sorts. Homelander was actually innocent about raping Billy Butcher's wife and was still upholding his hero duties to an extent. Then he gets framed and gaslighted for the rape and starts to lose his grip on his sanity and doubles down on becoming a villain. Homelander does some evil shit at the beginning and later redeems himself.
The more you talk about Omni-Man vs Homelander, I am about to make a meme.

Lets get this shit over with

Ominman vs Homelander in terms of connections is ass and only works if you use Tv HL than Comics who has nothing to him as a character beyond degenerate evil superman Expy and Early Nolan

in terms of sheer Contrast it work cause you got the Alien learning and Overall becoming the better person and you got a Human who in general is a piece of shit and who in the Tv Series is becoming worse each season

is the Mu good? no Bardock is still Nolan Best this is more of Nolan being HL best Than vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back