• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku vs Superman-Earth Blown Up

Beerus vs Galaxia-Earth blown Up,Two Planets and a Star blown up and turning into a blackhole

Hulk vs Broly-Galaxy Destroyed and Shattered Countless Dimensions

Black vs Thawne- Thawne punched through the earth and moon and back, Black getting Kabal'd across the planet then Get yeeted so hard into the sun it blew it up and envelops the planet

Wonder what Thor vs Vegeta will do
maybe break a mountain or somethin'

don't see how that wouldn't work

Vegeta trys to use IT ends up teleporting himself to Asgard fuckery ensues and FIGHT
Seems kind of random for him to try to use IT for no reason, but on that note what if the setup is Whis taking Vegeta to Asgard because of him hearing about Thor and wanting to challenge him. There's even sprites for Whis teleporting Vegeta in HDBZ

So I'm predicting 3 phases of the fight here

Base/SSJ Vegeta vs Holding back Thor (They'll obviously mention that Thor holds back against lesser characters to dismiss anti feats and it'll probably play into the fight a bit)

Briefly SSG/primarily SSB Vegeta vs Full Power Base Thor

SSBE/Ultra Ego vs Odinforce Thor
Wait, so Odinforce is something Thor can just transform into?

don't see how that wouldn't work

Vegeta trys to use IT ends up teleporting himself to Asgard fuckery ensues and FIGHT
Seems kind of random for him to try to use IT for no reason, but on that note what if the setup is Whis taking Vegeta to Asgard because of him hearing about Thor and wanting to challenge him. There's even sprites for Whis teleporting Vegeta in HDBZ
Why the **** is Vegeta using Pennywise the Clown to teleport?

Well he's not literally teleporting but he's travelling at super speeds, he also probably couldn't reach Asgard on his own since he's not good at using IT and it might just straight up be out of range. Would also not confuse casuals as much since most probably don't know Vegeta can even do IT

Vegeta randomly showing up to Asgard and unwillingly fighting Thor wouldn't really lead to good initial character interactions either imo, the usual "Hey you're not supposed to be here!" and the other character being like "No!!!!" is pretty played out too.

I'd much rather have Vegeta travelling to Asgard to challenge Thor and them gaining a mutual respect right at the start, but a little distaste on both's end for their arrogance (Thor thinking Vegeta's a fool for challenging a God, and Vegeta thinking Thor's a fool for underestimating a Saiyan).

Goku vs Superman-Earth Blown Up

Beerus vs Galaxia-Earth blown Up,Two Planets and a Star blown up and turning into a blackhole

Hulk vs Broly-Galaxy Destroyed and Shattered Countless Dimensions

Black vs Thawne- Thawne punched through the earth and moon and back, Black getting Kabal'd across the planet then Get yeeted so hard into the sun it blew it up and envelops the planet

Multi solar system destruction IG.

We do have some bigger heroes here. (Tho few can ever top Wanda vs Zee in terms of scale by lore, but throwing universes like slinging baseballs does show some flavor of "transcending universes".)

Speaking of collateral damage... Dragon Ball seldom disappoints us. Except one or two.

How big the villains you want tho? Gru vs Megamind is not big in power. Boba Fett is not exactly a villain. Perhaps Mags or Mewtwo vs Tets. Or perhaps Discord vs Bill Cipher is coming sooner than expected.

Blame abbreviations.

Multi solar system destruction IG.

We do have some bigger heroes here. (Tho few can ever top Wanda vs Zee in terms of scale by lore, but throwing universes like slinging baseballs does show some flavor of "transcending universes".)

Speaking of collateral damage... Dragon Ball seldom disappoints us. Except one or two.
oh actually they could maybe reference the twin Thor big bang explosion with Thor and Vegeta causing a literal Big Bang from Vegeta's Big Bang Attack colliding with an attack from Thor (maybe a Thermo Blast as the God Blast will most likely be the finale)

I also wonder if they will reference Thor's multiple different forms of resurrections (including basically his own version of the Green Door)

Feeling it'd be Vegeta training on Earth wastelands, Thor happens to return to Earth from space landing near him, Vegeta says to Thor to leave as he is training, Thor makes a snarky comeback on Vegeta's height and badabim badabom, Vegeta says he'll get warm up old fashioned way.
I like it.

It fits the theme of every instigator winning their fights this season

I had no idea Thor could do this but here’s Thor turning back time
IMG_5394.jpg

Watch Thor lose the Odinforce or get nerfed back to Herald tier, like, three months after the episode comes out tops.
Well... Who knows.

But in a grander scale, we are guessing if there are eight episodes or just six or seven. Some teased episodes may not even come within the first half of the season.

I had no idea Thor could do this but here’s Thor turning back time
IMG_5394.jpg
The more I read into feats of Thor the more I question how Wonder Woman defeated Thor back then.

The poll for Shifu vs Splinter...

Will it become a real Death Battle episode? Will there be sufficient thing to talk for both characters? Will Splinter avenge for what happened to Iron Fist?

Ummm...someone on 4chan posted the ENTIRE Thor vs Vegeta episode
Thor W
and the next one
Gandalf (W) vs Dumbledore
He also posted storyboards of the last three episodes from the first half
Eggman vs Bowser (W) and Tetsuo (W) vs Shinji and Boba Fett vs Star Lord (W)
And he also posted preview of the second half
Apocalypse, Lighting, Sans, Ichigo, Bakugo and Finn & Jake

Should I post everything here?

Ummm...someone on 4chan posted the ENTIRE Thor vs Vegeta episode
Thor W
and the next one
Gandalf (W) vs Dumbledore
He also posted storyboards of the last three episodes from the first half
Eggman vs Bowser (W) and Tetsuo (W) vs Shinji and Boba Fett vs Star Lord (W)
And he also posted preview of the second half
Apocalypse, Lighting, Sans, Ichigo, Bakugo and Finn & Jake

Should I post everything here?
Lmfao, if this shit is real, then post it

If those spoilers are actually true, then Thor's victory will only be a way to soothe the marvel fanboys, given Tetsuo is apparently gonna win, LOL. Not to say I believe these are true whatsoever, but if they are, that'll be some funny shit. Rejoicing over Thor's win, only to be sent fuming by Magneto taking an L.
In the leaks Tetsuo is apparently fighting Shinji, so no Marvel salt, if the leaks are true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back