• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why people get so upset when DB spoil stuff it’s kinda part of their job when discussing the characters/powers. They should really expect spoilers to happen. Yet everytime it happens everyone gasps and shakes their heads lol
Especially considering manga content is trash. Better they get spoiled by it through the battle than suffer through reading all that terrible writing like I did.

Depends on the spoilers, like for example there was no need to spoil part 6 ending especially when you had the anime about to come, could have just said Dio followers continue his legacy and plans beyond the grave

Stuff like jolyne punching meteors isnt a big deal, if its major plot points or stuff that a story keeps secret and such till a certain moment, thats nasty

It sucks to come from comics.

In shows like Dragon Ball and most tv shows there's a consistent showing and permanent upgrades to characters that make scaling and consistency easy to acknowledge.

With comics (and certain game franchises) it's harder to find that consistency by nature, as everyone has to be at least somewhat capable in order for stories to work (and game mechanics when it comes to some series), not to mention how long comics have been in effect.

Shinji is a lot stronger as of recently, sooooo....Tets vs. Shin is a lot more debatable
The problem with Tets vs. Shin does not come with debatability alone. BT Shinji and EVA-01 alone has quite some alternatives.

Research was bad but I kinda like Thor vs WW’s badass portrayal of Diana
Why do you say this name

That episode... Research is not good (I can partly forgive them with Thor back then did not have such many upgrades), the animation was quite cranky, and it paid some disrespect on Thor.

Hope this Thor vs Vegeta fight pays respect for both characters... and for the production team.

Sadly Wonder Woman has been on this show for three times people would likely get bored if she comes for a 4th time.

Damn outside of Thor Does Vegeta even have any Mu he wins?
Phoenix Ikki Blitz and Hax him
Laharl Stomps(Depending on how you view Disgaea stats)
Zod kinda cooks him
He beats King DDD, Sasuke Yasha,Asura and Mewtwo

Damn outside of Thor Does Vegeta even have any Mu he wins?
Phoenix Ikki Blitz and Hax him
Laharl stomps (Depending on how you view Disgaea stats)
Zod kinda cooks him
He beats King DDD, Sasuke Yasha, Asura and Mewtwo
Kind of sad Vegeta loses to a lot of characters
He does win against Naruto and Sasuke but he has no goos connections with Naruto or Sasuke

so how will the fight start?
Thor: "You there! Spiky haired shorty. Who are you?"
Vegeta: "Your new GOD!"
I dunno Vegeta has quite the ego (He literally has a transformation based on it) but I just can't see Vegeta referring himself as a "god" even unironically or as a taunt.
I'd actually like it to start as a sparring thing
Like an U6 Vs U7 tournament situation? with Beerus and Odin observing the sparring before it naturally escalates.

Also I could imagine some foulplay from Frieza and/or Loki causing Thor and Vegeta to fight each other under false pretences.

How about Vegeta ending up in Asgard through unknown means and Thor tells him a mere mortal cant come to this place as he pleases, with Vegeta responding annoyed if he knows to whom he thinks he talks with, saying he is the prince of all the saiyans, starting the battle
works for me better than having it on earth
Vegeta has IT so he could've teleported by mistake

How about Vegeta ending up in Asgard through unknown means and Thor tells him a mere mortal cant come to this place as he pleases, with Vegeta responding annoyed if he knows to whom he thinks he talks with, saying he is the prince of all the saiyans, starting the battle
This is Thor vs Wonder Woman or She-Ra vs Wonder Woman.

I dunno Vegeta has quite the ego (He literally has a transformation based on it) but I just can't see Vegeta referring himself as a "god" even unironically or as a taunt.

Like an U6 Vs U7 tournament situation? with Beerus and Odin observing the sparring before it naturally escalates.

Also I could imagine some foulplay from Frieza and/or Loki causing Thor and Vegeta to fight each other under false pretences.
EXACTLY what I was thinking!!

Goku vs Superman-Earth Blown Up

Beerus vs Galaxia-Earth blown Up,Two Planets and a Star blown up and turning into a blackhole

Hulk vs Broly-Galaxy Destroyed and Shattered Countless Dimensions

Black vs Thawne- Thawne punched through the earth and moon and back, Black getting Kabal'd across the planet then Get yeeted so hard into the sun it blew it up and envelops the planet

Wonder what Thor vs Vegeta will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back