• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta watching the preview
FIZ84zgWYAEN1o4.jpg

This is the same ass-backwards logic people use to wank Superman to 1-A based on two feats in the same arc.
Tbf 2-A Marvel Heralds has a handful of feats (i.e. there’s a lot of scans of Avengers facing off against Celestials), I don’t personally believe it but I’d call it a shaky highball rather than outright wrong.

some guy in the server did the math with giving hulk better Multipliers
IMG_1691.png
Anyone bet Thor scale above Scarlet Witch in raw power?
1.Knocking out the Phoenix force
2. Knocking the planet out of orbit by arm wrestling
3. Tanking bombs that have the gravity of neutron stars
4. Being able to open portals
5. Being able to absorb energy from people
6. Being able to neg the Godbomb which would of killed all deities in Marvel
All from thor's preview
Vegeta is v-ucked up.

That said, can high end Thor defeats high end Wonder Woman now?

Tfw Wally West has outran himself
Boomstick: Popeye and his world, on the other hand, can't really be measured at all. The dude's occupied two places at the same time, ripped the film strip he's animated on, and knocked out the guy drawin' him! Can't do math to figure that out. Popeye's just on a whole other level of bullshit.

Meanwhile:

Boomstick: One time, he beat these gambler gods in a race across the universe, and ahem, they could teleport.
Wiz: To win, Wally achieved trans-time velocity in less than one unit of Planck time, which is so infinitesimal, it is the absolute edge of measurable time itself. He was so fast, reality does not have any means to calculate or even comprehend his speed.
Popup: While Wally did need to steal speed for this, he also refused to fully tap into the Speed Force. He has since gone faster without aid.

Flashback to Thor smashing Raiden in half before taking him into space and tossing his upper torso into the sun to be incinerated... :/
Now I want Mortal Kombat Raiden smashing Genshin Impact Raiden Shogun in half before dragging her into space and tossing her upper torso into the sun to be incinerated.
I said nothing about anything else.

Off topic: Should Travis Touchdown joins Death Battle and faces Scott Pilgrim, if/when he wins, I want him to spit out "stay down and have fun with Ramona Flowers in hell" after he lands the finishing move and the body of Scott is confirmed dead.

Verdict prediction:
  • Power: Thor (Scaling to Infinite universes makes any multiplier obsolete)
  • Speed: Thor (They’re gonna get a huge number from Thor tossing Mjolnir across ten universes and scaling to the craziest Marvel speed feats. I’m also 90% sure they’re going to refuse to stack multipliers onto Vegeta’s speed again)
  • Versatility/Hax: Thor (No-brainer. Dragon Ball characters are largely notoriously lacking in versatility and Thor has a huge list of insta-win options thanks to inheriting Odin’s 60+ powers)
  • Combat skill: Vegeta
  • Experience: Thor
  • Stamina: Thor (His feat mentioned in the trailer)

IMG_5379.png

Alright, who’s he fighting? It’s definitely not Star-Lord

Verdict prediction:
  • Power: Thor (Scaling to Infinite universes makes any multiplier obsolete)
  • Speed: Thor (They’re gonna get a huge number from Thor tossing Mjolnir across ten universes and scaling to the craziest Marvel speed feats. I’m also 90% sure they’re going to refuse to stack multipliers onto Vegeta’s speed again)
  • Versatility/Hax: Thor (No-brainer. Dragon Ball characters are largely notoriously lacking in versatility and Thor has a huge list of insta-win options thanks to inheriting Odin’s 60+ powers)
  • Combat skill: Vegeta
  • Experience: Thor
  • Stamina: Thor (His feat mentioned in the trailer)

IMG_5379.png

Alright, who’s he fighting? It’s definitely not Star-Lord
Predator is my realistic expectation, Wolf is who I'd personally want.

So let's see we already have a NERFED Thor (didnt have Mjolnir, an arm and an eye) who grew giant and beat the shit out of more Celestials than Godkiller Mark 2 Ironman, and had a much easier time doing it, Base Thor with Mjolnir, fighting an unleashed Zarathos, knocking out the Phoenix Force, taking HITS from the phoenix Force, cracking Exitar's armour ( the most powerful Celestial to ever exist), stalemating a drunken Odin, fighting a massively enhanced Malekith and beating him, taking on Gorr the God Butcher and Mangog. We have Thor with 2 Mjolnirs, taking the power of the God Bomb which would destroy all gods past present and future across the multiverse, which should include almost all of the beings I've already listed as well as Odin, Zeus and every other skyfather.

Then we have Thor with PART of the Thor-Force, which lets him take on apparitions of every foe he's ever fought, stalemate while holding back against a Phoenix Force empowered Wolverine, casually oneshot Galactus at his own highest powerlevel he's ever achieved, KILL the Black Winter who is to Galactus what Galactus is to his Heralds.....and then he got the FULL THOR FORCE AND BECAME STRONGER

and this is just AP and durability, not even including other shit like damaging Yggdrassil (which contains infinite emanations of Asgard and the other realms and potentially countless other universes and dimensions), the usual volume scaling, the inclusion of THOUGHT YEARS which make a single marvel universe hundreds of times bigger than Vegeta's best multipliers, and the fact that every universe is actually a macrocosm of the 10 realms AND every other deities realms on top of that... we haven't even gotten into hax and speed

For the Death I'm betting after a final explosion fails Vegeta's gonna get some omega family powerup and do the final flash vs god blast beam struggle. I kinda hope there's something mid fight with Thor weighing Vegeta down with his hammer though

For the Death I'm betting after a final explosion fails Vegeta's gonna get some omega family powerup and do the final flash vs god blast beam struggle. I kinda hope there's something mid fight with Thor weighing Vegeta down with his hammer though
i kind of like the thought of him in Ultra Ego hearing Thor boast about the Godlblast and trying to tank it like he has a million times in the past

Freelance space bounty hunter who wields futuristic armor and weaponry and had his parents die in front of him, changing his life forever. Works for the Galactic Empire

From Xeno, you have two options:

Kahran Ramsus: Biological clone of Emperor Cain (who is his father by proxy), and in his position as one of Solaris's "elements", was mutual with Jesiah Black (Billy Lee Black's dad, who actually did lose his wife in front of him).

Gadolt / Jade Face: Was once a Homs who went off to 'die' for Colony 6, only to become a half-Mechon for Egil's war on the Bionis (and is blatantly hung up about the casualties of war).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back