• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I honestly think the DC research Death Battle does is kinda bad. Aside from the Flash Episodes, to my knowledge almost every universal feat they've shown for DC has been taken out of context, espesially most of Hal's feats in Ben vs Hal.
To be honest, Captain Atom its actually one of the few Post-Crisis characters i have found out to had the most legit Universal+ feats beside for the Flashes.

espesially most of Hal's feats in Ben vs Hal.
Iirc, Hal’s feats that they brought up are pretty fine. They could have definitely done better to establish his power though. Like as a B10 fan it would have felt less sour if they just said “Hal is just THAT strong at max willpower”.
Pretty sure more lanterns helped too and darkseid
Didn’t only 4 people perform this feat? Anyways, if Kyle sees himself as even relevant to help out with the feat, then he scales.

Edit: I misremembered, was thinking about Zero Hour, the Kyle feat is even more blatant than I thought.

Last edited:
Strange, I've heard staff supporters of DC say just the opposite.

Now, staff isn't infallible, but this is something I got from several people. So unless there's some kind of grand conspiracy...

Well, as far as I know the staff are the only people here who've actually extensively read the comics.

You know Garnet Vs Korra would have been more thematic then Storm Vs Korra
You're genuinely getting annoying, we get it, Storm vs Korra sucks, Delsin/Rey would be better, but can't you just deal with it? Like, i hate RF vs Black as a MU and i was very disappointed when it got announced because not only was it bad as a MU, it also cancelled out mine most wanted MU, but i didn't spend all of my time on this thread just saying "You know, Scourge, Omega and etc. would be better for Black". Again, it's just two fictional characters fighting, not a big deal.
Apologies, if i come up as rude.

Rules for scaling in DC are pretty screwed up. Probably has to do with that.
The rules of scaling for DC Comics has nothing to do with feats themselves. Our rules for scaling don't magically mean other Green Lanterns were or weren't there.

Our power-scaling rules don't make feats invalid, it just so happens a lot more DC and Marvel feats are invalid than people think.

How many Lanterns were there?
IDK, I'm just told there were more lanterns.

From DDM here:
Green Lanterns holding back the Big Bang required the combined might of many Green Lanterns; which they do not stack together linearly in large groups. Lantern Rings are an empathy based power that skyrocket astronomically in large groups. And pretty much every single Empathy base power in fiction works that way and not to common for characters to be Tier 2 as a group but barely anything individually.

IMO I think we need a blog for Marvel/DC feats that have been deemed invalid for some reason or another just to make this sort of thing easier to figure out, and to stop the spread of misconception.

How?! And don't say it's because they're LGBT

I don't even like Korra vs Storm as a MU but Garnet vs Korra sounds worse
Hand to hand fighter who controles fire, ice and electricity, both are from a cartoon from the 2010s and Nick vs CN. They're also decently close in teir with enough lee way that it wouldn't probably be a stomp.

Last edited:
You're genuinely getting annoying, we get it, Storm vs Korra sucks, Delsin/Rey would be better, but can't you just deal with it? Like, i hate RF vs Black as a MU and i was very disappointed when it got announced because not only was it bad as a MU, it also cancelled out mine most wanted MU, but i didn't spend all of my time on this thread just saying "You know, Scourge, Omega and etc. would be better for Black". Again, it's just two fictional characters fighting, not a big deal.
Apologies, if i come up as rude.
I just thought it'd be a neat match, **** off.

Korra vs Storm sneak peek at least looks good. The animation team seldom screw up.
And story sounds fluent Death Battle standard as a mentor vs apprentice spar.

Oh they sort of explain why they do Korra vs Storm instead of Korra vs Rey or Delsin Rowe because Ben Singer himself wants it. In the sense that he wants to see element and weather manipulation users. (Jasonsith: Then why Ben Singer would not be seeing the chance of doing the exact same thing on Korra vs Rey or Delsin Rowe OR Storm vs Nami or Weather Report.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back