• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gw0nawhpy6t61.png
4wnefumpy6t61.png

Hey, does anyone know how the research team feels about our site's reworking of cloud/storm creation feats?
Dont think they care what this site says, else they would have gone with 4-B marvel and DC only
The last time they touched a cloud/storm creation feat is during Gray vs Esdeath when Esdeath created an ice storm by using Ice Storm: Commander-in-chief.

Likely they will stick to that method unless otherwise needed.

They used a calc from our site in Cage vs Falcon. They gave us credit and everything.
They will use any calculation they deem fit and because they are technically under Warner Bros they will give credit and quote properly.

Let's see so far this season
Yoda vs Mickey- Depending on your interpretation but mainly a stomp in Mickey's favor
Shadow vs Ryuko- Easy Stomp Shadow takes it in base and murders horribly in super even if you gave Ryuko IF Stats
Lex Vs Doom- Could make a case of it being close but really is a Stomp in Dooms favor thanks to his Hax
Heihachi vs Geese-arguably/Probably a stomp in Heihachi favor
So yeah

Heihachi vs Geese skeak peek

Heihachi speaking in Japanese is fine, but I hate how his speech fails to translate into exactly the English text. Reminding me of the OMM translated speeches as well as the Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla fight.

Oh Ringmaster officially do the "fight" announcement and basically the commentary for the fight.
Geese preview

Since they showed this girl in the preview, who out from Senran Kagura do you think they will bring up first into Death Battle?
The few Senran girls I can think of would be Asuka (main character), Yumi (one of the most popular... in Japan anyway), Katsuragi, Daidoji, or Hikage aka Not-Yuuka (last 3 are very popular and probably the most well known in Western circles) - Asuka or Katsuragi would be my main guesses

Let's see future fights
Star vs Steven- Another one that boils down to interpretation
Universal Star=Star winning
No Universal Star= Steven Winning
Blake vs Mikasa=Blake stomping
Alex vs Cole=Cole stomping
Link vs Cloud= either could take it mainly Cloud but boils to what DB allows
Dio vs Alucard= Dio Stomping
Galactus vs Unicron= High Diff for either possibly
So again mostly stomps

Let's see future fights
Star vs Steven- Another one that boils down to interpretation
Universal Star=Star winning
No Universal Star= Steven Winning
Blake vs Mikasa=Blake stomping
Alex vs Cole=Cole stomping
Link vs Cloud= either could take it mainly Cloud but boils to what DB allows
Dio vs Alucard= Dio Stomping
Galactus vs Unicron= High Diff for either possibly
So again mostly stomps
I feel like this one is super apparent that Dio wins, but man those Alucard fans are still trying to make it more in his favor.

Yeah I feel like all the High 6-C stuff isn’t that legitimate considering almost every single calc from the Naruto forms are old
Yep but like unless folks are doing revisions for KOF we're stuck with it
I feel like this one is super apparent that Dio wins, but man those Alucard fans are still trying to make it more in his favor.
When you have a good ass regen and the opponent your facing doesn't have a AOE blast to end him along with being cocky as hell I can see why

Let's see so far this season
Yoda vs Mickey- Depending on your interpretation but mainly a stomp in Mickey's favor
Shadow vs Ryuko- Easy Stomp Shadow takes it in base and murders horribly in super even if you gave Ryuko IF Stats
Lex Vs Doom- Could make a case of it being close but really is a Stomp in Dooms favor thanks to his Hax
Heihachi vs Geese-arguably/Probably a stomp in Heihachi favor
So yeah
Conclusion: stomp fights made this season arguably the best season

Right?

So where's my likes huh? Everyone is so quick to give likes to posts ******** on me but when i give the answers people ask me for like i always do it goes ignored
Because you have a habit of not following up on many things you claim to do, which is why many users assume you to be a pathological liar with imaginary downgrade discord servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back