• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-21_2.19.48_PM.png

Ya know have there been any DB that had that Oh Crap/Shit face before there Opponent finish them off
Doom vs Luthor

Last edited:
Heihachi vs Geese skeak peek

Heihachi speaking in Japanese is fine, but I hate how his speech fails to translate into exactly the English text. Reminding me of the OMM translated speeches as well as the Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla fight.

Oh Ringmaster officially do the "fight" announcement and basically the commentary for the fight.
Geese preview

Since they showed this girl in the preview, who out from Senran Kagura do you think they will bring up first into Death Battle?

Last edited:
I'm rewatching season 6 and it's unironically one of the funniest seasons of the show.
Aquaman vs Namor, Captain Marvel vs Shazam, All Might vs Might Guy, the hilarious Deadpool vs The Mask... Even Mega Man battle royale... Many more makes a smile on my face.
I don't know, who's the most requested?
Basically the more popular faces. Ikaruga being one of them.

Via their calculations, Wario’s feat is Low 5-B and a single Emerald far surpasses this.

Not saying the outcome was wrong since you can just use higher feats, but them claiming that Wario’s Shake King feat or DK’s moon punch surpasses Unleashed feats is objectively wrong.
Which is why the crew tend to do individual researches and claim that the verdict is canonically delivered by Wiz and Boomstick, not like a documentary by a real Ben Singer and Chad James.

Heihachi vs Geese skeak peek

Heihachi speaking in Japanese is fine, but I hate how his speech fails to translate into exactly the English text. Reminding me of the OMM translated speeches as well as the Dragonzord vs Mechagodzilla fight.

Oh Ringmaster officially do the "fight" announcement and basically the commentary for the fight.
Geese preview

Since they showed this girl in the preview, who out from Senran Kagura do you think they will bring up first into Death Battle?
Probably either Asuka or Yumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back