• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took you two years to do what was done in 2 weeks. Over a series with 2 games, and one movie.
Many people do not believe you to be trustworthy.
And you wonder why it took me two years to find someone willing to present my scans, arguments, and information in my place so people didnt automatically disagree with it just because i was saying it.

Although I will admit, that's actually kinda reasonable.
And you wonder why it took me two years to find someone willing to present my scans, arguments, and information in my place so people didnt automatically disagree with it just because i was saying it.
To be fair, you say "Being" downgraded rather than "Are having a CRT attempting to downgrade them".

Just saying, your reputation isn't entirely undeserved. Pretty sure you stonewalled TF2 into 9-B and keep saying RvB is gonna be 9-B and provide literally no context as to why.

Just saying, your reputation isn't entirely undeserved. Pretty sure you stonewalled TF2 into 9-B and keep saying RvB is gonna be 9-B and provide literally no context as to why.
Dude there were two people who were for the TF2 revisions and almost a dozen people including two admins and three mods who were against it, not to mention that the people arguing for them to be 9-A would immediately circumvent thread closings by remaking the threads and continuing to argue. They were the ones stonewalling, not us

Theres currently a thread discussing the downgrade actually but it has to do with the fact that the 9-A feat they scale to comes from guns that consistently kill or maim them, to the point that it was even a major plot point that Meta had his throat permanently destroyed by a 9-A gun and Church has died multiple times to these guns hile Sarge was nearly killed by being hit by a Warthog, therefore they wouldnt scale to the 9-A weapons

Last edited:
Theres currently a thread discussing the downgrade actually but it has to do with the fact that the 9-A feat they scale to comes from guns that consistently kill or maim them, to the point that it was even a major plot point that Meta had his throat permanently destroyed by a 9-A gun while Sarge was nearly killed by being hit by a Warthog, therefore they wouldnt scale to the 9-A weapons
Sarge wasn't almost killed by the Warthog ramming him. In fact, it rammed him several times and he just was mildly uncomfortable. Washington was more shocked than anything else while he was getting rammed. Multiple characters (Such as Wash and Maine) have actively tried to attack the driver as they were being rammed. IIRC Wyoming is the only guy who's been instakilled by the warthog, and that's when there were a bunch of clones of him (And in RvB whenever there's multiple of something they appear much weaker than they realistically are, like when Carolina managed to defeat dozens of Agent Texas when normally she can't even beat one).

Last edited:
Sarge wasn't almost killed by the Warthog ramming him. In fact, it rammed him several times and he just was mildly uncomfortable. Washington was more shocked than anything else while he was getting rammed. Multiple characters (Such as Wash and Maine) have actively tried to attack the driver as they were being rammed. IIRC Wyoming is the only guy who's been instakilled by the warthog, and that's when there were a bunch of clones of him (And in RvB whenever there's multiple of something they appear much weaker than they realistically are, like when Carolina managed to defeat dozens of Agent Texas when normally she can't even beat one).
And again, church has been killed by guns, as has basically everyone if the death battle is taken as canon

Anyway to change topic

I remembered DJTiki worked with other guys on an episode of their series involving a kof character before, if memory serves right from that

Im starting to question if he proposed high 6-A from that vague thing, cuz when he was on those guys team they had that thing used

Let's see future fights
Star vs Steven- Another one that boils down to interpretation
Universal Star=Star winning
No Universal Star= Steven Winning
Blake vs Mikasa=Blake stomping
Alex vs Cole=Cole stomping
Link vs Cloud= either could take it mainly Cloud but boils to what DB allows
Dio vs Alucard= Dio Stomping
Galactus vs Unicron= High Diff for either possibly
So again mostly stomps
By Death Battle standards the debate among their battle ideas will not stop until their verdicts are super clear, even clearer if it means stomps or massive stomps - AP stomp or hax stomp or speed blitz.

And I remember one time when they say Miles Morales is "only" half as strong as Static, they say Static oneshots by cutting miles from tapping into a good part of his electromagnetism-based powers.

The few Senran girls I can think of would be Asuka (main character), Yumi (one of the most popular... in Japan anyway), Katsuragi, Daidoji, or Hikage aka Not-Yuuka (last 3 are very popular and probably the most well known in Western circles) - Asuka or Katsuragi would be my main guesses
Quite a big difference in taste as Ikaruga is much more popular in Asia Pacific including Japan and the other Eastern community from what I see.

Last edited:
this convo bores me
EzDiuYvXIAQP0S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back