• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also know the other DC vs non-marvel match when non-marvel character can win.
But this non-marvel character should wait few years until the new feats and this DC character is from bat-family.
And match isn't recognized much.

Last edited:
here it is:
For connections:
*Both grew up with terrible childhoods(Sombra was an orphan and Harper Row was living with an abusive father and had to protect her brother from him) this eventually lead them to try hacking and finding out they are very talented
*Made a future for themselves and putting away their past but this new found future was a dangerous one(Sombra joining the Los Muertos Gang in support of rebuilding Mexico and Harper getting a job as an electrical engineer but her brother got picked on by bullies due to him being gay)
*After having an encounter with the rich they set a path for themselves albeit fro different reasons(Sombra feeling like the rich deserve to have a new rebuilt Mexico and Harper encountering Bruce Wayne and understood his message so she decided she would help the poor)
*After sometime they come back almost as a new person and new name to go by("Sombra" and "Bluebird")
*After becoming this new person they have armed themselves with weapons and utilize their hacking skills in combat
*Joined a group who recognized their skills and made an official member(Talon and The Bat Family) also these groups are named after a flying animal
*Primary working with a tall dark edgy man with a deep voice(Reaper and Batman)
*Also same haircuts(Shaved on sides and long hair on top)
*Primary color is a shade of blue

here it is:
For connections:
*Both grew up with terrible childhoods(Sombra was an orphan and Harper Row was living with an abusive father and had to protect her brother from him) this eventually lead them to try hacking and finding out they are very talented
*Made a future for themselves and putting away their past but this new found future was a dangerous one(Sombra joining the Los Muertos Gang in support of rebuilding Mexico and Harper getting a job as an electrical engineer but her brother got picked on by bullies due to him being gay)
*After having an encounter with the rich they set a path for themselves albeit fro different reasons(Sombra feeling like the rich deserve to have a new rebuilt Mexico and Harper encountering Bruce Wayne and understood his message so she decided she would help the poor)
*After sometime they come back almost as a new person and new name to go by("Sombra" and "Bluebird")
*After becoming this new person they have armed themselves with weapons and utilize their hacking skills in combat
*Joined a group who recognized their skills and made an official member(Talon and The Bat Family) also these groups are named after a flying animal
*Primary working with a tall dark edgy man with a deep voice(Reaper and Batman)
*Also same haircuts(Shaved on sides and long hair on top)
*Primary color is a shade of blue

bleh

What's this I hear about episode 151 featuring a Pokémon character? I don't know where this comes from, but makes enough sense.

The main candidates, assuming it is true, are Ash, likely fighting either Yugi or Lucy (I'd personally bet on Lucy) or Mewtwo getting an episode that's actually good (probably BlackWarGreymon or Magneto).

What's this I hear about episode 151 featuring a Pokémon character? I don't know where this comes from, but makes enough sense.

The main candidates, assuming it is true, are Ash, likely fighting either Yugi or Lucy (I'd personally bet on Lucy) or Mewtwo getting an episode that's actually good (probably BlackWarGreymon or Magneto).
I don't see Mewtwo coming back this season we already have Shadow,Cloud, and Link coming back this season

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back