• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people do not have the leisure to dig into several pages to find somewhere we argue on some characters.

Same here.

What about it is Monika vs Miyuki Sone and Haruhi Suzumiya is fighting someone else? I know Miyuki Sone and Totono is not heard much in the US but bear in mind DDLC is inspired by Totono so Monika vs Miyuki Sone makes most sense. One fails to love Monika just if one does not even understand this.

... Oh I may overlook this but how possible is Peter Griffin vs Homer Simpson (Death Battle for Father's Day) and (likely not in Season Eight) Kaguya vs Ragyu (Death Battle for Mother's Day)?
I would unironically watch Peter Griffin vs. Homer Simpson.

The fact that they did Yoda vs King Mickey instead of Yoda vs Meta Knight gives me hope that they'd give Goku Black a better MU than Reverse Flash since they've shown they won't do a stupid matchup just because it's requested.
i mean king mickey was far more requested MK was kinda recent
the only obstacle for RF vs Goku Black is whether DB wants to do a DC vs DB MU on the show again given its been 6 years and the reception to Goku vs Supes 2

Honestly, while Marvel vs DC matchups are prevalent to an annoying extent, I can see why what they fight most is each other. You don't get a sense that one character has an absurdly large history compared to the other, for instance. You also can use equally bullshit power scaling for both.

DC still needs to stop being handed Ws on a silver platter though, espesially when they really don't deserve them sometimes.

Honestly, while Marvel vs DC matchups are prevalent to an annoying extent, I can see why what they fight most is each other. You don't get a sense that one character has an absurdly large history compared to the other, for instance. You also can use equally bullshit power scaling for both.

DC still needs to stop being handed Ws on a silver platter though, espesially when they really don't deserve them sometimes.
They've been going since like the 1920s, right? Id expect there to be a lot of character combinations between the two.
Also possible solution to the DC Ws, throw Raidou Kuzunoha or Simon the Digger in there, I'm sure they can grab a victory in their most requested matchups against DC. I have confidence in them

Last edited:
They've been going since like the 1920s, right? Id expect there to be a lot of character combinations between the two.
Also possible solution to the DC Ws, throw Raidou Kuzunoha or Simon the Digger in there, I'm sure they can grab a victory in their most requested matchups against DC. I have confidence in them
Raidou wins (probably) but Simon loses.

Raidou wins (probably) but Simon loses.
Wow bringing in the OG Shin Megami Tensei just to kill DC. Naisu.
I can also smell Terumi vs Sinestro coming.
And... Don't get upset TTGL fans - Anti-Spiral will be destroyed by Anti-Monitor too.

Oh for Metroid haters - Ridley will be destroyed by Vilgax and even Dark Samus can be destroyed by Cell (if the crew doesn't buy passive immediate phazon hax). Wondering if Mother Brain vs Core Bydo can happen.

Is Zero (Mega Man) vs Meta Knight for Kirby haters too?

Then bring back another spawn SMT character to be killed by a Blazblue character in a matchup whose verdict is clear cut and has no discussion value is iiyada.

Perhaps it is just me but I feel sorry for a time god guardian to be mocked as a street leveler.

And now I somehow feel unsecure over Black Adam vs Apocalypse but if Black Adam has a movie to come out he will very likely fight Apocalypse instead of Reverse Flash. Matters not tho as he dies anyway by Death Battle standard.

Last edited:
Future Trunks's big requested opponents are (from what I can tell, which mostly involves using the profiles here):

Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog) - Probably Trunks' most requested opponent. Ben's gone on the record saying he despises Silver, but I think he could work if they go with his personality from the comics. Trunks probably wins (?).

Cable (MARVEL) - Probably not happening with the advent of Cable vs Booster Gold.

Crono (Chrono Trigger) - I get the connection, but Crono gets absolutely stomped here. Not my preferred Chrono Trigger matchup (I'd rather have Robo vs E-123 Omega. The track would have to be called "What Time Made Of").

Shulk (Xenoblade) - Genuinely a good matchup, and easily my favourite of the highly-requested bunch, but Shulk is absolutely fighting Lightning from Final Fantasy. It's just way too requested.

Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon) - Going off the profiles, Grovyle actually wins via scaling to Primal Dialga. Probably not going to happen, since an alleged ex-researcher said not to get hopes up for Pokémon not from Gen 1, but it could be fun. Hearing Dialga's Fight to the Finish get remixed with DBZ music would be cool too.

Lucina (Fire Emblem) - ...no.

If I had to suggest an opponent for Trunks, perhaps Stocke from Radiant Historia?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stocke

He's certainly strong enough to put Trunks down, has a variety of hax abilities that'd make for good animation potential, has the same connections that Crono has (outside of being a Toriyama creation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back