• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EEOSQqiUEAAtHrV

Reminder

she is a women but she prefers to be called a boy
If mordred prefers to be called a man than you use his pronouns before he uses you as target practice

In the original japanese text, Mordred uses "Ore" which is a masculine pronoun, and his fate/grand order material uses he/him pronouns. Narration and other characters should be forgone in favor of the actual character's stated preference/identity.

And yes, this is important to me.

i am pretty sure she is a girl
Technically, the process of Mourded's creation is extremely similar to real world genetic cloning, in that he was created with sperm and reached Artoria's age extremely quickly. Considered Artoria was temporarily made part-boy by Merlin (I wish I was making this up), it's entirely possible Mourded is both a boy and a girl, genetically.

Technically, the process of Mourded's creation is extremely similar to real world genetic cloning, in that he was created with sperm and reached Artoria's age extremely quickly. Considered Artoria was temporarily made part-boy by Merlin (I wish I was making this up), it's entirely possible Mourded is both a boy and a girl, genetically.
Wait so by part boy, you mean she had both female and male reproductive organs? and yes that's basically me asking if Mordred had a dick

Wait so by part boy, you mean she had both female and male reproductive organs? and yes that's basically me asking if Mordred had a dick
Yes, Mourdred most likely has a dick.

Also, Mourdred (from what I can tell) uses male pronouns due to admiration for his "Father", and a general wish to be king. Artoria meanwhile was mostly called by male pronouns due to being a king, but really didn't care one way or the other.

Geese, I knew Fate was a little bleak but it seems Mordred got the worst when it comes to tragic backstories.
Anyways, assuming that Shadow rightfully wins how do you fellas imagine him killing Ryuko? A little cliche but I imagine him using Chaos Blast in his Super form to atomize her and bypassing her regen

Geese, I knew Fate was a little bleak but it seems Mordred got the worst when it comes to tragic backstories.
Anyways, assuming that Shadow rightfully wins how do you fellas imagine him killing Ryuko? A little cliche but I imagine him using Chaos Blast in his Super form to atomize her and bypassing her regen
well... yeah i only imagine that shadow gona win via desintrigation

I mean her regen can apperantly be bypassed by cutting her like you're using scissors so he could also use Chaos Spears or one of his swords to cut her vertically scissor style.
well shadow doesn't anything about that
i do expect shadow to use one of his swords for mini sword fight with ryuko before things get dialed up
shadow already busting out Chao Control going by the preview

Also, for Cloud's match, which is likely Link, i probably guessing it's either:
  1. Remaster (specially since the original has been requested to be remastered for years)
  2. Rematch (i say this is the one that i most want, specially since DB's research has been gone better since then)

Also, still waiting for my MK vs Zero match

one comment on youtube
" shadow is just too tired to lose this fights that he tried to avoid another by just not caring, which unfortunately backfired... oh well"

and another one

"I feel like senketsu was trying to warn Ryuko about Shadow and feeling his unbelievable power probably warning her not to agitate shadow or it means certain death. Or maybe it’s just to pay attention to the road and ignore."

we already know that especially when the opponent has AOE to deal with her
Most people do not have the leisure to dig into several pages to find somewhere we argue on some characters.

But yes Shadow gets the win he finally deserves by killing his waifu. (And I hate auto corrections and periodic refreshes.)

Oh please let it be a remake, even if Cloud loses again I'd want a better reason given over what DB's original reason was
Same here.

i mean .... i dont know how death battle would handle monika
What about it is Monika vs Miyuki Sone and Haruhi Suzumiya is fighting someone else? I know Miyuki Sone and Totono is not heard much in the US but bear in mind DDLC is inspired by Totono so Monika vs Miyuki Sone makes most sense. One fails to love Monika just if one does not even understand this.

... Oh I may overlook this but how possible is Peter Griffin vs Homer Simpson (Death Battle for Father's Day) and (likely not in Season Eight) Kaguya vs Ragyu (Death Battle for Mother's Day)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back